What's new

change religion Hindu to christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I didn;t realize, I will need to spell it out to the retards. What is the blackstone that is kissed there?

Read the wiki troll. People try to kiss it because Prophet Muhammad PBUH supposedly kissed it so those who believe he did they try to as well. Same as when Muslims grow out beards since he had a beard.

The Black Stone is held in high regard - called an Islamic relic if I may say. IMO IT is not worshiped.

Well it looks like worshiping to me.

Ok fine, why is the rock revered so much?

Coveting_the_Black_Stone.jpg

Hey my wifey is a Muslim, so am just curious, one day I might just join your folds. :angel:

Your 'wifey' is no Muslim. She will not be accepted by Allah swt as a Muslim, unless you are a Muslim.

Don't spread hindu propaganda.

Well it looks like worshiping to me.

Ok fine, why is the rock revered so much?

Coveting_the_Black_Stone.jpg

Hey my wifey is a Muslim, so am just curious, one day I might just join your folds. :angel:

Same reason why Muslims grow beards. Do we worship our beards too? :lol:

Its a rock that may have been from space... Its said to hav ben brought by Gabriel in Arabian history and Muhammad pbuh touched and resolved a disute through it. So its purely symbolic. Do have some education

Ok, I don't have any intention to drill further. I just brought this up because of the resident retard KingMamba93 and your Pakistani hero Razpak. They started in tandem barking on others for their stupid reasons and when they shared false info it needed to be rectified.

they got big catholic churches.. and latinos are catholic too .. keep that in mind.. :cheesy:

Latinos are Catholic and very unpopular....hate crimes against them are very high!And Americans don't really care about religion too much....if yo go to them and say Hey,I'm a Christian....a significant number of people will say,'How are you a Christian?You look Indian to me!'

I faced a similar situation...A girl came up to me and directly asked me(without any introduction):
Girl:You guys have statues right?
Me:Huh?
Girls:You do the Hindu thing,don't you?
Me:I actually do the Muslim thing.
Girl:So,you are A-rab?
Me:Nah....I'm Russian!
Girl:Oh cool!

No offence to anyone, least of all the admin, @Awesome @Aeronaut @Zakii , but a simple question.

Would a thread on leaving Islam for any other religion be allowed to go for 9 pages here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your 'wifey' is no Muslim. She will not be accepted by Allah swt as a Muslim, unless you are a Muslim.

Again, who are you to say that? Let it be between her and Allah. I thought that that was one of the better things about Islam, that there is no "middleman" between you and your God. But I guess not.

Anyways, lets leave it at that for now.

I was just about to say - Please don't bring family into this 'dirty' thread. But the Internet Mullah beat me to it. :hitwall:

Conversion is a ridiculous phenomenon. As if we are not human beings but chemicals! :laughcry:

Stay who you are. Have your faith. Live and let live. How hard is it? :cuckoo:

Ok, I don't have any intention to drill further. I just brought this up because of the resident retard KingMamba93 and your Pakistani hero Razpak. They started in tandem barking on others for their stupid reasons and when they shared false info it needed to be rectified.

We all know you got a low iq kid now go back to making pottery and then prostrate before it.

Again, who are you to say that? Let it be between her and Allah. I thought that that was one of the better things about Islam, that there is no "middleman" between you and your God. But I guess not.

Anyways, lets leave it at that for now.

Don't bullshit me with your hindu propaganda. There are rules to follow. If you don't follow them, you are not Muslim. It's as simple as that.

Don't bullshit me with your hindu propaganda. There are rules to follow. If you don't follow them, you are not Muslim. It's as simple as that.

Do you follow all the rules Mr Muslim? Going by the potty mouth you showcase here I have my doubts.

What does Islam say about the use of vulgar language?

That's not very tolerant of him. your God. God should discriminate based on one's deeds right?

The Black Stone is held in high regard - called an Islamic relic if I may say. IMO IT is not worshiped.

Why is a stone held in high regard? What is its contribution to Islam? They bow in front of it and kiss it and like wise others do as part of their worship. Then why these thick skulled retards act such a hypocrites when blabbering about others!!

That is true for all the stones/rocks in all the religions. It is never a rock that is worshiped rather it is a symbol.

It is a relic....beileived to be a part of the original construction of the Kaaba!There are myths about cleansing your sins by kissing it(principal reason for attracting large crowds)....but it has no theological basis!It only has historic and emotional value!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom