What's new

change religion Hindu to christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah more than me...GTFO.

You can say dat to me when I start worshiping rocks lil nigga.

Who gave you theka to decide who is Muslim or not? You know a lot of Indian Muslims are deobandi so the last thing they would do is worship rocks. :rolleyes:

Yes i know one Indian imam who is probably more naik than both of us. I'm a lil nigga but you the one bugging out big boy. :lol: Walk into a mas center we got lots of people converting every month so there is no issue here.

Congrats! Welcome to the fold of Abrahamic religions! Hope your spiritual journey continues.

This guy is on the way up on the ladder of extremism. The religion has corrupted his mind.

Who gave you theka to decide who is Muslim or not? You know a lot of Indian Muslims are deobandi so the last thing they would do is worship rocks. :rolleyes:

Yes i know one Indian imam who is probably more naik than both of us. I'm a lil nigga but you the one bugging out big boy. :lol: Walk into a mas center we got lots of people converting every month so there is no issue here.
why only deobandis??

What???? :hitwall:
Everyday Shabz face will turn more black. Not only his family but the whole world will send him lanat. People will **** on him.

No respect to Murtad... But hell, maybe his parents never raised him right.

Anyway Im out. @RazPaK just chill.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut....... @Zakii........... @WebMaster............ is this is a kind of "Religious Discussion" .............. we are supposed to have in PDF.............. Please check. The thread is going nonsense.

Who the heck are you to spare someone? Oil your own machine. Bigot.
I don't have issues with what people believe in, but when these so called Ex-Muslims try to comment on Islam.

I will not spare even one of them.

You do worship rock @Kabba. Infact bow five times a day in the direction where that rock exists. LOL!!

Don't challenge me. My years of existence and observation overrule that hippy bull **** you been raised on.

I never said I am more naik than anyone. I am just a rock for Islam. I will not allow changes to be made to accommodate ***** *** niggas.

Either you follow the right way or you don't.

@RazPaK - All your offensive posts have been reported. Mods should be on their way soon.

One can worship frogs for all I care - but this kind of bigotry shown on this thread is disgusting. Faith is a personal matter. Let's keep it that way.
You do worship rock @Kabba. Infact bow five times a day in the direction where that rock exists. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom