What's new

change religion Hindu to christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill son while I agree with some points you should not be so bothered.

I am a Muslim and will be bothered. These so called Indian Muslims are traitors. They deserve to be massacred. I honestly think some of these so caled 'Indian Muslims' trade their religion for a rohti and bowl of daal.

They are honorless people.

We only believe in Allah swt. And we will not be influenced to drink cow pee. Nor bottle and distribute it as a soda.

:lol:Why you mad though? He converted to Christianity but you are busy attacking Hinduism?:cuckoo:

I know about at least three Muslim families from Allahabad who converted to Christianity through Pentecoastal church. Mother, Father, Kids everyone, all up about 20 of them.

I am a Muslim and will be bothered. These so called Indian Muslims are traitors. They deserve to be massacred. I honestly think some of these so caled 'Indian Muslims' trade their religion for a rohti and bowl of daal.

A lot of them are more devout than you or me. You don't have the right to play judge bhaiya.

:lol:Why you mad though? He converted to Christianity but you are busy attacking Hinduism?:cuckoo:

I know about at least three Muslim families from Allahabad who converted to Christianity through Pentecoastal church. Mother, Father, Kids everyone, all up about 20 of them.

Indian Muslims are not even Muslims.

And I know about tons of your hindu girls converting to Islam to marry Pakistanis.

**** the sikh chicks fall into the laps of Pakistanis.

Are you trying to provoke me?

A lot of them are more devout than you or me. You don't have the right to play judge bhaiya.

Yeah more than me...GTFO.

You can say dat to me when I start worshiping rocks lil nigga.

Nah thts just wrong bro... cool off
you are acting like a crazy mullah on friday...
if he switched religion i dont understand why you are getting a itch

And I know about tons of your hindu girls converting to Islam to marry Pakistanis.

Am not tryna provoke you mate, its their personal choice why should it bother me. God hasn't given me contract to ensure Hindus remain Hindus, not sure about you, maybe he gave you a theka.

And stop giving out Muslim cards, say that to the face of an Indian Muslim and he ll most likely punch your face in.

contradiction enough,eh??

Am not tryna provoke you mate, its their personal choice why should it bother me. God hasn't given me contract to ensure Hindus remain Hindus, not sure about you, maybe he gave you a theka.

Amd stop giving out Muslim cards, say that to the face of an Indian Muslim and he ll most likely punch your face in.

I'd most likely beat his face in along with hindus that prosecute them to the point that they insult their own religion.

He can worship Satan if he wants - what difference does it make to you?

We will see that. Post reported. Such offensive, racist and prejudiced behavior is disgusting.

Yeah more than me...GTFO.

You can say dat to me when I start worshiping rocks lil nigga.

Have some shame please.

Will you please cease and desist? Don't you have any respect for human beings?
His heart is black.

I feel bad for his father and mother raising the black piglet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom