What's new

change religion Hindu to christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am thinking to change my religion Hindu to christian.

Hi,

While i don't know the rationale for your decision, if it for the right reasons, then by all means--go for it. I myself am a converted Muslim.
The objective is to accept Christ as your personal saviour and lord. I would advice you to enter some church with some structure and not the Pentecostal ones.

There are the Jacobites, Orthodox, Marthoma, Lutheran and Methodist down south. In the north its mainly the CNI and Pentecostal churches.

All the best,

prove it. most hindus I meat are secular and dont follow their religion.

Many Muslims i know personally are disillusioned by their faith. Especially after they learn Arabic and go through the hadith. Many attend Pentecostal sermons in secret and subscribe to Christian channels in YouTube. They accepted Christ in their lives, but are quite unable to gather the courage to declare it openly.

Muslims are a close knit community--so any decision to convert puts their life in danger. I myself don't know how i got through. It wasn't limited to just being exiled from my family. The experience was --quite "harrowing".

Many Muslims i know personally are disillusioned by their faith. Especially after they learn Arabic and go through the hadith. Many attend Pentecostal sermons in secret and subscribe to Christian channels in YouTube. They accepted Christ in their lives, but are quite unable to gather the courage to declare it openly.

Muslims are a close knit community--so any decision to convert puts their life in danger. I myself don't know how i got through. It wasn't limited to just being exiled from my family. The experience was --quite "harrowing".

Christianity is far more delusional than Islam itself. jus bcoz some white skin people follows it

it wont change the fact. even in west Christianity more like a cultural thing than actual religion.

Christianity is far more delusional than Islam itself. jus bcoz some white skin people follows it

it wont change the fact. even in west Christianity more like a cultural thing than actual religion.

I did not change because of "white skin". In fact the priest that baptized me was darker than a piece of coal at night.

As for "delusional" i agree to disagree with you. It was never and will never be a "cultural" thing. Its very "real". Especially for me --regardless of what some random guy on the internet thinks.

I did not change because of "white skin". In fact the priest that baptized me was darker than a piece of coal at night.

As for "delusional" i agree to disagree with you. It was never and will never be a "cultural" thing. Its very "real". Especially for me --regardless of what some random guy on the internet thinks.

even i dont care what u think if west start using bible as their rule book 70% western girl would be slaughter for doing

adultery before marriage. jus watch some christian Muslim debates u ll see who wins.

even i dont care what u think if west start using bible as their rule book 70% western girl would be slaughter for doing

adultery before marriage. jus watch some christian Muslim debates u ll see who wins.

Yeah i know where you're coming from. The bible is never intended to be a "rule book". Nor was it "revealed". It is a collection of books that best describe Christianity--and its transition from Judaism.

I've seen plenty of these debates.
Christianity begins with Christ.

@Shabz Nist, you are trying to tell me you are Muslim???

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i know where you're coming from. The bible is never intended to be a "rule book". Nor was it "revealed". It is a collection of books that best describe Christianity--and its transition from Judaism.

I've seen plenty of these debates.
Christianity begins with Christ.

judaism christianity islam these r all Abrahamic religions so theres lots of similarities between them.

u can worship a frog as a god that all a care. but never insult others religion.

muslims gonna take over europe another 200 years thats a reality.

anyway peace :tup:

judaism christianity islam these r all Abrahamic religions so theres lots of similarities between them.

u can worship a frog as a god that all a care. but never insult others religion.

muslims gonna take over europe another 200 years thats a reality.

anyway peace :tup:

So this Hindu Shabz was insulting Islam??

i am not. Used to go by the name shahabas before. So yeah....once upon a time

You will go to hell. Your family sends you lanats and that's enough. God will not forgive you.

i am not. Used to go by the name shahabas before. So yeah....once upon a time

Are you trying to say that you were named "prophets companion's"? Unfortunately no muslim name is spelled that.

You might have misspelled what you were before yoanu embraced christianity. Or that's what you would have us believe.
Either way I always encourage better planning when it comes to propaganda and meticulous attention to details. I apologize if that's not the case and wish you a happy christian life with your family

Everyday Shabz face will turn more black. Not only his family but the whole world will send him lanat. People will **** on him.

No respect to Murtad... But hell, maybe his parents never raised him right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom