What's new

change religion Hindu to christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday Shabz face will turn more black. Not only his family but the whole world will send him lanat. People will **** on him.

No respect to Murtad... But hell, maybe his parents never raised him right.

Hum kaale hay to kya hua, dil waalay hain!!! :( :( :( :cry:

Are you trying to say that you were named "prophets companion's"? Unfortunately no muslim name is spelled that.

You might have misspelled what you were before yoanu embraced christianity. Or that's what you would have us believe.
Either way I always encourage better planning when it comes to propaganda and meticulous attention to details. I apologize if that's not the case and wish you a happy christian life with your family

Lol. I don't think my parents knew enough to spell out meticulously in English. But it used to be shahabas for all intents and purposes.

So i will accept your apology and thank you for your good wishes.

^ This guy is a retard, whose parents did not teach him, even manners.

To Reject Allah swt.

You are one of those people that will change your religion again for money.

You were never Muslim, because you never had Imaan. Don't give badnaami to us that pray 5 times a day.

Your family obviously hates you because you are a beghairat and are an honorless person.

These are the traitors of Islam. No mercy to them.

They can live their life for money, but the second they speak about Allah swt, we will not tolerate.

Not sure why these gawars have to bring ma-bahen into every discussion. :/

You people can see that this is the plight of Muslims in India. If there was no partition, we would be encouraged to practice their beliefs and bow down to monkeys and cows. We would be the same as these pathetic Indian Muslim ghulams.

This is sickening.

Oh man, Can we leave the man who took a personal decision to chose a different religion for him alone?

What's the point of all the $hit and abuses thrown at him as it is between him and the god? Why the heck you getting the pains in your behinds?

Not sure why these gawars have to bring ma-bahen into every discussion. :/

Showing his class or may be what his family or religion taught him. Insecurity is surfacing.

prove it. most hindus I meat are secular and dont follow their religion.

not true this might sound weired to non indians but truth is Majority of people belonging to Hindu Nationalist parties like BJP are practically atheists very few of them are actual practicing Hindus all the religious occasion that are held or visited by them are only political stunts done to secure the votes of conservative Hindu population while on the other hand many members of so called secular parties are extremely orthodox and ritualistic Hindus

@Shabz Nist you are a beghairat and maggots will feast on your corpse. You will not find happiness in this life nor the next.

Last edited by a moderator:
You people can see that this is the plight of Muslims in India. If there was no partition, we would be encouraged to practice their beliefs and bow down to monkeys and cows. We would be the same as these pathetic Indian Muslim ghulams.

This is sickening.

Pls get off your high horse and stop justifying the existence of your country. No sane Indian would want to form even an EU like union with Pakistan, let alone be a single country.

And you are proving to be great example of your religion, enough to make a irreligious person to be sick of the philosophy that that made you so weirdly supremacist!

This is sickening.

Chill son while I agree with some points you should not be so bothered.

Pls get off your high horse and stop justifying the existence of your country. No sane Indian would want to form even an EU like union with Pakistan, let alone be a single country.

And you are proving to be great example of your religion, enough to make a irreligious person to be sick of the philosophy that that made you so weirdly supremacist!

We only believe in Allah swt. And we will not be influenced to drink cow pee. Nor bottle and distribute it as a soda.

source please??

You always ask for sources for comments like those but there are no accurate sources for anything like that. You might get an Africa source sure but everyone knows why Africans jump between religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom