What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 181 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.0%

• Total voters
One thing I love about the French is their penchant for simple, useful yet very elegant design. You can see this in much of their equipment like Rafale cockpit, Scorpene sub, Mirage 3 etc....

One thing I love about the French is their penchant for simple, useful yet very elegant design. You can see this in much of their equipment like Rafale cockpit, Scorpene sub, Mirage 3 etc....
They used to make good equipment - they still do in some core areas; i would stay away from their land systems. problematic and very high failure rates.

They used to make good equipment - they still do in some core areas; i would stay away from their land systems. problematic and very high failure rates.

Yes, agree on that front, no real world beating equipment when it comes to land systems

I read online that SA wanted some micro turbon's from france but they were denied on some baloney conditions. But once SA made their own then all of a sudden they came offering their nano turbo's. I found that quite amusing.

Egypt October 16 – PAF Mirage fighter jets lined up at an operational Air Base to participate in Exercise, Bright Star 2009.

Bright Star '10 took place in October 2009 and included a strategic airborne jump of more than 300 soldiers from the 82nd Airborne Division partnering with Egyptian, German, Kuwaiti, and Pakistani paratroopers. Also, more than 1,000 US Marines from the 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit rolled onto El Alamein Beach by amphibious landing with their Bright Star counterparts.

Also more non-traditional training took place during the operation and included a combined computer aided command post exercise introducing partnering soldiers to each other's equipment and updated tactics, thereby developing a better coalition contingency environment.

Courtesy - Associated Press Of Pakistan

1602688703040.png

Does anyone have any pics of all of the different camouflage schemes employed by the mirages since their arrival in pakistan?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom