What's new

Call for jihad in the Ukraine

who needs tartars, a thing about jihadi nutjobs is that they dont care whose on the other side, as long as they're "infidel" they will pour in.

Small problem.

Crimea is an Island and Boat jihadis have a bad tendency of Dying en-route.

As i said there are not enough Tartars in Crimea to even start a Jihad, let alone sustain it.

Small problem.

Crimea is an Island and Boat jihadis has a bad tendency of Dying en-route.

As i said there are not enough Tartars in Crimea to even start a Jihad, let alone sustain it.

but it would be good if they would go to russia? the world would be better place without them ;)

Yes. Plus terrorists have network of supply bases and hospitals in Turkey. (I do not blame Turkey, they were ordered to do so by U.S.)
Once the USSR helped many countries in the Middle East and was their ally. Maybe those days are coming back.

destroy them in iraq then. help maliki get rid of isis.

of course, USA government will back those terrorists as we have seen in Afghanistan, Libya and Syria...

if jihadis want to get in, they have their ways.

lets not get personal now. russia has no one to blame but its leaders incompetence. i have a very deep respect for russians, i consider them amongst the smartest ppl in the world. if they were directed in correct path world would have been much different.

russia has no one to blame but its leaders incompetence

Funny. Because FSB found stingers ,Milan ATGM's among the chechen rebels in 1990's.
Russians Blast US-UK Sponsorship Of Chechen Terror « TARPLEY.net

Chechen “rebels,” much like their “rebel” cousins in Syria, are, in fact, receiving training, weapons, and financial support via the very networks that so vociferously claim to oppose them – the United States and British governments.

Indeed, in order to see the direct connection between the U.S. government and Chechen terrorism, one need only look toward the leader of the “Chechen rebels,” the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Chechen Republic-Ichkeria, Ilyas Akhmadov, who resides internationally by bouncing back and forth between the United States and Britain all on the tab of the U.S. State Department ever since 2004.

Being more willing to report on the treachery of the United States than the American press, theRussian news agency KMNews was quite willing to pick up on the American bankrolling of foreign terrorists. The agency wrote,
In early August, . . . Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Chechen Republic-Ichkeria, Ilyas Akhmadov received political asylum in the USA. And for his ‘outstanding services,’ Akhmadov received a Reagan-Fascell grant,” including a monthly stipend, medical insurance, and well-equipped office with all necessary support services, including the possibility of meetings with political circles and leading US media . .

Activist Post: Chechen Terrorist Networks Trace Back to the US State Department

f they were directed in correct path world would have been much different

Actually ,Russians are on the right path.

Like I said before ,the border of crimea is small .Can be easily controlled and the Russia can easily collapse the kiev junta .But Russia wants the people of ukraine to overthrow the junta .So they are waiting for a total uprising which will happen due to the austerity measures that junta is imposing. Donbass has revolted already.
You are right. The U.S. plan was to provoke Russia into a full-scale invasion of the Ukraine. In this case, Russia would have received for many years guerrilla war and would have spent a lot of resources and soldiers' lives . Plus - Russia would have had to contain 45 million inhabitants , and rebuild damaged economy of Ukraine . But Putin tore Western plans . Now Ukraine itself received a guerrilla war and West forced to spend resources on this war. A well khown fact that spending on guerrilla war much less than spending on the fight against the guerrillas.

destroy them in iraq then. help maliki get rid of isis.
Russia and Iran and later Syria will help Iraqi people to win terrorists. I am sure.

i told you Al Qaeda is CIA's illegal child nothing new its their visa to enter any country they want to... good job CIA and Al Qaeda their relationship is like that of father and son ..

Last edited:
I can only make a guess about the intellectual standing of those people who think 'Arab countries, particularly GCC' will provide 'manpower' this time, they have no understanding of the both regions (Midel East and Centeral Asia) ....

Hard time for Turkey ahead .....

In the first place, while Muslim separatist militants from other conflict zones are shunned and even violently pursued by the U.S., the Chechen separatist representatives are routinely given haven and official voice in both the U.K. and America. Ilyas Akhmadov, the separatist group's "ambassador" to the U.S., was granted asylum just last year, while Akhmed Zakayev was given asylum in the U.K. in late 2003. While the U.S. has moved to crack down on militant Islamic charities that are linked to other areas of the world, it has allowed several foundations to operate in the U.S. which are believed to funnel money to Chechen rebels, including the American Committee for Chechnya, Chechen Relief Expenses, International Relief Association and others.

This is part of the policy shift ushered in by the Bush Administration, when, in February 2001, a ranking State Department official, John Beyrle, met with Akhmadov, the highest ranking U.S. official to ever receive a Chechen separatist. It was deliberate, and the Russians reacted furiously.

One of the unintended consequences of the Bush Administration's coddling of the Chechen separatists was that it could not obtain a proper warrant to search the computer of suspected 9/11 hijack plotter Zacarias Moussaoui, who was detained before September 11th. FBI officials were unable to obtain the proper FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) warrant which would have allowed them to search his computer because at the time, he was only known to have been linked to Chechen separatism (French intelligence warned the U.S. that Moussaoui aspired to become a jihadist in Chechnya). Had U.S. officials categorized Chechen militants the same way as other Islamic separatist movements, the FBI would have been able to secure a special FISA warrant, and Moussaoui's plans might have been uncovered. But that was a price to pay for keeping the Chechen separatist movement warm.

Dividing Russia | Alternet

not so much against chechens. a quick look at wikipedia shows that they actually didnt perform well against chechens. too many deaths.

Cossacks have performed very well . That is why Chechnya,Circassia and the Caucasus fell to Russian control in 150-200 years ago. and wikipedia is not credible. anyone can edit it.

You are right. The U.S. plan was to provoke Russia into a full-scale invasion of the Ukraine. In this case, Russia would have received for many years guerrilla war and would have spent a lot of resources and soldiers' lives . Plus - Russia would have had to contain 45 million inhabitants , and rebuild damaged economy of Ukraine . But Putin tore Western plans . Now Ukraine itself received a guerrilla war and West forced to spend resources on this war. A well khown fact that spending on guerrilla war much less than spending on the fight against the guerrillas.

I agree, for once, with you. But only on the first part. Russia invading Ukraine is a giant trap for Putin and would crush Russia in the long term, while at the same time crush any sanction-opposition in EU.

What I don't agree: come May elections and the installment of a legitimate government (doesn't matter if E Ukraine/Russia don't accept it) and things will get bloody..real bloody, since the government will represent the will of the people.

My guess is Martial Law immediately after the new government is elected, followed by decisive actions in the East. After, Putin can invade if he wants, he'd be only digging his own grave.

u really think russians can win against the arabs combined?!?!?!? @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa we are talking about qatar, saudi arabia, kuwait, and gcc do u really think russia can take on everyone on its own?!!? i dont think so my friend.

Russia doesn't have the capacity to inflict or launch a full-scale damage\invasion against a block which is thousands of miles away from its borders.

Russia can of course obliterate the entire GCC if they choose to
On what ground would this be? I don't think an unprovocative act of war will go unpunished no matter what.

Arabs are not stupid enough to get annihilated for sake of USA's revenge. Russia would annihilate them metaphorically speaking ( not as in ending existence but in making their opponents like mahadi army and hezbollah strong enough that they will bring war to Saudi and Jordan's soil ).

Indeed, the Saudis have less to say about the US\Russia beef in Ukraine.

As for Hezbollah, It does rise some concern to everybody in the region including KSA, Israel, and the rest of the GCC States. But I don't think Hezbollah is willing to commit suicide ...

I agree, for once, with you. But only on the first part. Russia invading Ukraine is a giant trap for Putin and would crush Russia in the long term, while at the same time crush any sanction-opposition in EU.

What I don't agree: come May elections and the installment of a legitimate government (doesn't matter if E Ukraine/Russia don't accept it) and things will get bloody..real bloody, since the government will represent the will of the people.

My guess is Martial Law immediately after the new government is elected, followed by decisive actions in the East. After, Putin can invade if he wants, he'd be only digging his own grave.

East ukraine is already lost.Any further attempt by means of arms and extreme actions ,pogroms ,and you will have russian army in East Ukraine. I don't expect them entering central or western ukraine though.There is lack of support there for Russia unlike east ukraine which is pro-russia which exists in east ukraine and has become stronger with the junta's actions. Now,the next step for russia will be to economically squeeze central and western ukraine to trigger to an uprising against the junta. Natural Gas is the best tool for that.

WIth conventional force, Russia can occupy several GCC countries at a time. You won't see this though because those countries have a lot of oil. World Oil/Crude prices will skyrocket. The US would not allow it for now at least. First the GCC needs to become dispensable.

Regardless of the natural resources the GCC States have, Russia's act of war will get them nowhere but down in dumbs.

Take China's aggression against your own country, everybody condemned the move taken by the PRC.

thats why i asked? who is gonna support them? moreover, russians are more vulnerable than arabs. dont forget the chechens. they could mess up russia bad. on the other hand there is nothing much russia could do against qatar or saudi.

u really think gcc is that weak for the russians to be able to come all the way down there to invade them? i dont think if u should underestimate them that much. saudi military budget alone is comparable to russia's

but arabs are no where near russians. u need logistic if u wanna fight with arabs. theyre not defenceless either.
u mean russians would use missiles? is that what ur saying? a limited attack?

KSA's budget is much lesser than Russia. 30% of the Saudi's defense budget goes unspent by the end of every year, while the Russians spend every penny they've got in hand.

I agree with you on the logistical nightmare the Russians will face in the event of launching an attack against a remote state.

Muhajireen Army commander calls for Muslims to wage jihad in the Ukraine
By BILL ROGGIO, May 16, 2014

The deputy leader of an al Qaeda-allied jihadist group that is led by commanders from the Caucasus and other former Soviet republics has called for Ukrainian Muslims to wage jihad against the Russia government.

Abdul Karim Krymsky, the deputy emir of Jaish al Muhajireen wal Ansar (the Army of the Emigrants and Helpers, or Muhajireen Army), said that Crimean Tatars and Ukrainian Muslims should "start on the path of jihad." Krymsky made the statement in a video in which he appeared with Salahuddin Shishani (the Chechen), the emir of the Muhajireen Army.

The video was obtained and partially translated by From Chechnya to Syria, a website that tracks fighters from the Caucasus and Central Asia who are waging jihad in Syria. The video was first published on May 13 by Akhbar Sham, a Russian-language website that promotes the Muhajireen Army.

"You have to open up lands yourselves and defeat the infidels," Krymsky, a Crimean Tatar, says.

"We see now that Muslims, Tatars, who went to Crimea and Ukraine have reached such a level of humiliation while here [in Syria] Muslims are proud and walk around freely and we simply see the difference in that," he continues.

Krymsky then says that fighters in the Crimea who cannot emigrate to wage jihad should do so at home or in "Moscow or Poland." Crimea, a region in Ukraine, was annexed by force by the Russian government this spring.

"I want to say to those brothers, and I am addressing those brothers who remain [in Crimea], that they should feel dignity, so that they can start on the path of jihad," he says. "So if they can't come to the lands of Islam, like Sham [Syria], they can go to Moscow or Poland because the infidels there and here won't rest until they destroyed your religion."

Krymsky also says that Muslims in the Ukraine should follow the example of the Islamic Caucasus Emirate, the al Qaeda-linked jihadist group that fights the Russians in the Caucasus.

The Muhajireen Army is an independent jihadist group affiliated with the Islamic Caucasus Emirate and comprised of hundreds of fighters from the Caucasus and Russia, as well as Syrians. The group is closely allied with the Al Nusrah Front, al Qaeda's official branch in Syria; Ahrar al Sham, an al Qaeda-linked group that is part of the Islamic Front; and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Sham. Earlier this year, the Muhajireen Army released video of one of its training camps inside Syria.

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2014/05/muhajireen_army_comm.php##ixzz31ubLraUq

I will not be surprised to see the Americans supporting this jihad..rather amusing.

Back
Top Bottom