What's new

Crimean Tatars are being used by the Fascist from Kiew

I hope the mods will do something about genocidal comments like this, which hints towards extermination of the Tatar m

also guys like you prove more and more why the Tatar should stick with Ukraine.

I did not talk about killings. Tatars need to be deported to Anatolia.

I did not talk about killings. Tatars need to be deported to Anatolia.
yeah yeah, deporting is not bad after all, you just kick someone out of their homeland... is this the way Russian history books justify the evil deeds of the past?

USA put them in RESERVATES.

Still they ERASED them from Northern America to build new cities.

yeah yeah, deporting is not bad after all, you just kick someone out of their homeland... is this the way Russian history books justify the evil deeds of the past?

Lets talk about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE?

USA put them in RESERVATES.

Still they ERASED them from Northern America to build new cities.
upload_2014-3-9_19-58-58.jpeg

The Crimean Tatars can stay when they are loyal to the Russian Federation.

What? Tatars are the natives of Crimea.. not russian settlers or russian occupational forces.

The natives of Crimea were the Scythians, then followed by their Slavic cousins, while the Crimean Tatars were the remnant of the Golden Horde who had invaded the entire East Europe in the 13th century.

Turkic people first arrived in Ukraine during the Time of Atilla.

The Fact is there is nothing like "being native" somewhere. Everyone can conquer every Land he wishes, when he/she has the POWER to do it!

Only Power rules the World. The UNO is a big farce. Their only purpose is to gave USA permission to attack other countries.

Native to Crimea? I doubt it.

You are native to Canada? i doubt that too.. i am not joking and by you i do mean Canada as a whole nation.

Tell me, why should the Crimean Tatar go to Tataristan?

Ahaha they already got deported to Crimea if iam not wrong by Stalin and now he suggest to relocate and deport them back againn to Tataristan the world is truly a fcked up place :lol:

Last edited:
@ELTurco , kırım tatarları are native to crimea.

Settlement of Turkic people started in the 400's. Waves of Turkic people to crimea continued until they were conquered by the house of Giray. They managed to unite all those Turkic people and established the crimean khanate.

@ELTurco , kırım tatarları are native to crimea.

Settlement of Turkic people started in the 400's. Waves of Turkic people to crimea continued until they were conquered by the house of Giray. They managed to unite all those Turkic people and established the crimean khanate.

I meant this Olcayto:

Kırım Tatar Sürgünü - Vikipedi

It appears they were deported from Crimea to other places so basically the opposite of what i was thinking.

Lol :)

actually I was expecting such a answer, that's also the reason why I asked it.

Couple of days ago, another smart mouth made the comment, that the Crimean Tatar killed all the Russians there before moving in to the peninsula :)

It seems that the history books of the soviets weren't the best.

You're just a fan boy against the west.
How much do you actually know about the region?

The Tatar there are the current oldest settlers of that region. It's their native country.

The word Crimean comes from Turkic Kırım. The Turkic presence started with the hordes of Atilla.
The natives of Crimea were the Scythians, then followed by their Slavic cousins, while the Crimean Tatars were the remnant of the Golden Horde who had invaded the entire East Europe in the 13th century.
All Crimean Tatars are more native then the Russian settlers (Crimean Tatars were over 80% of Crimeas population in the 14th century

Back
Top Bottom