What's new

Crimean Tatars are being used by the Fascist from Kiew

All Crimean Tatars are more native then the Russian settlers (Crimean Tatars were over 80% of Crimeas population in the 14th century

The East Slavs were the successors of the Royal Scythians and had lived in Ukraine since the 8th century, while the Crimean Tatars were descended from the invading Golden Horde from the 13th century.

I want to see what the keyboardist reaction when Russia do "Chechyna 2.0" to the Tataris.

All Crimean Tatars are more native then the Russian settlers (Crimean Tatars were over 80% of Crimeas population in the 14th century
East Crimea already in the 10th century belonged to Russia, there was Tmutarakan principality.
Rus-1015-1113.png

A small colony founded in 10th century and mainly populated by Turkic and Caucasian populations.

A small colony founded in 10th century and mainly populated by Turkic and Caucasian populations.
So what? All the territory of modern day Turkey once belonged to Greece - this fact does not mean that you need to return the peninsula of Asia Minor to Greeks and Armenians.
The main inhabitants of Tmutarakan were Greeks, Alans, Russ and Circassians, and Khazars.

We do not claim to be natives of region.
But it does not stopping you live there? The new leadership of the Crimea has already stated that in the Crimea will be official bilingualism - Russian and Tatar. Nobody is going to harass or offend Tatars.

I do not say Russians should go back, its too late to deport them, Ukraine should just give Crimea and Russia should shut up.

Is there any more need to harass Crimean Tatars, their nation is ruined already, they're scattered everywhere, they're a small minrity in their own homeland.

I do not say Russians should go back, its too late to deport them, Ukraine should just give Crimea and Russia should shut up.

Is there any more need to harass Crimean Tatars, their nation is ruined already, they're scattered everywhere, they're a small minrity in their own homeland.

Than give back Cyprus to the native cypriots. Dont populate the northern part with turks from Anatolia.

No sane person can trust the Russians after what they did to the Tatars. Crimean Tatars have always been used as a political football between Ukrainians and Russians. They cannot be trusted to safeguard the rights of the Tatars. But what the hell is Turkey doing? Why haven't I read a single statement from any Turkish official regarding the situation of the Tatars. I really expected more from Turkey in this situation.

Because they were killing each other and best way to prevent violence was putting a line between them, Turkish Cypriots from south are also moved to North.

The East Slavs were the successors of the Royal Scythians and had lived in Ukraine since the 8th century, while the Crimean Tatars were descended from the invading Golden Horde from the 13th century.
Look at the tatars today and tell me they look mongol to you. They are mixed with the locals, they were a separate state, Russian settlers should go back to Moscow if they love it so much.

Back
Top Bottom