What's new

Crimean Tatars are being used by the Fascist from Kiew

You need to leave that Club of Bigots. Turkey would be far better by joining Russian/Chinese Alliance.

Come on, you know that they hate you and they will never let you join EU. They dont accept your race into EU. Who wants to join a bankrupt aging european bigot union?
We also know Russia and China are not exactly friendly countries either. So you're not gonna tell us that we should simply leave west and join Russia, just to be a 'satellite state' of Russia, as you said before. Turkey will do what's best, no matter what west or Russians will think about us, because we don't expect much good from both sides anyway.

The East Slavs were the successors of the Royal Scythians and had lived in Ukraine since the 8th century, while the Crimean Tatars were descended from the invading Golden Horde from the 13th century.
Why are east slavs succesors of the scythians? Just because they are not mongoloid?
Turkics in that region like the Kyptchak (who were described as blond) were more likely the succesors of the scythian and sarmatian

Why are east slavs succesors of the scythians? Just because they are not mongoloid?
Turkics in that region like the Kyptchak (who were described as blond) were more likely the succesors of the scythian and sarmatian

Both Slavs and Scythians were spawned from the Proto-Indo-European culture on the Russian/Ukrainian steppe, the only difference is that the former one adopted a sedentary life style, while the later one adopted a nomadic life style.

Many Scythians in Europe later have also abandoned their nomadic life style and got assimilated by the Slavic farmers.

Last edited:
Both Slavs and Scythians were spawned from the Proto-Indo-European culture in the Russian/Ukrainian steppe, the only difference is that the former one adopted a sedentary life style, while the later one adopted a nomadic life style.

Many Scythians in Europe later have also abandoned their nomadic life style and got assimilated by the Slavic farmers.
Well just like Iranians and do you see them as Scythians?
The slavic language is totally different then the Scythian language and if we look at culture Turkics were much more similar to the scythians then others

The slavic language is totally different then the Scythian language and if we look at culture Turkics were much more similar to the scythians then others

The Scythians from different geographical locations were probably the different groups of people.

The Scythians from Central Asia were undoubtedly Iranians, but the Scythians from Europe were perhaps more slavic-like.

The Turkic tribes have absorbed a lot of the Eastern Scythian genes from Central Asia, while the Western Scythians/Sarmatians in the Eastern Europe were connected to the Slavic people.

Eastern Scythians = nomadic Iranic tribes who later absorbed by the Turko-Mongol hordes
Western Scythians = nomadic Slavic tribes who later got assimilated by the Slavic farmers

The invasion of Huns have totally devastated the local Western Scythian communities on the steppe area of the Southern Russia. Eventually, the Western Scythians have been forced to retreat back to the forest area of the Central Russia and Northern Russia in order to avoid the persecution from the Huns.

Last edited:
Western Scythians are not Slavic, there is no proof suggest that.

Western Scythians are not Slavic, there is no proof suggest that.
However, this hypothesis has a right to exist as any other. Russian Cossacks considered themselves descendants of the Scythians. The Polish gentry still consider themselves descendants of the Sarmatians.

@vostok
So as many Turks, in fact due to similar culture Turkic claim is stronger despite there is no proof.

There is a significiant amount of Russians with slanted eyes btw, interesting. I remember from my Russian culture lessons and the book I have read last year that many Russian noble families were of Tatar descend.

Like Alexander the great said. The Land belongs to the strongest ones. Come and take Crimea, Turks.

If you are not too scared of course. 8-)

Tatars are indigenous people, they should have right to veto.

@vostok
So as many Turks, in fact due to similar culture Turkic claim is stronger despite there is no proof.

There is a significiant amount of Russians with slanted eyes btw, interesting. I remember from my Russian culture lessons and the book I have read last year that many Russian noble families were of Tatar descend.
There are many hypotheses , but nonetheless , the majority considers the Scythians - Iranians and not Turks.
In Russia in general was always very loyal attitude to the people of annexed lands . Nobility of conquered lands had got equal rights with Russian . Marriages between Russian and non-Russian nobility always encouraged .
When Georgia joined the Russian Empire and the Georgians gain equal rights with Russian some aristocrats outraged - the Russian princes's possessions were huge , comparable to whole Georgia and Georgian princes in the eyes of Russian ones were not much richer than peasants.

While I have no doubt some skinheads were present in the protest (they never miss a chance to protest....and plenty in Russia too....my mom was there not too long after the first Chechen conflict with Mexican guest....the Russian boys were awful). But to say they attack Russians....while the truth is that the pro-Russian government gunned them down, is idiotic. And no Russian troops, only Crimean defense forces? Lol. We should see if "Ukrainian defense Aircraft carrier battle-groups" appear. As far as I am concerned....Crimea should be Russian (Most people, plus historically), but try to do better than a naked grab. You could have received the territory (or at least advantageous rights) without alarming the neighbors. Are you guys working in concert with NATO? Wouldn't surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom