What's new

Call for jihad in the Ukraine

no im quite sure, im right. usa has 17 known intelligence agencies. god knows how many unknown agencies there are. im sure united states policy at that time wasnt to provoke soviets into a war.
they just let them be, stood there and watched russians bleed, i wouldnt call that supporting chechens.
Wrong.
Oil And The Battle For Chechnya - NATO's Secret Islamic Jihad
USA: The Creator & Sustainer of Chechen Terrorism | Libya 360°
US/Saudi covert operations in Chechnya: Ricin, diamonds, Stingers - English pravda.ru

By the way, recently I was arguing with someone about the possibility of terrorist jihad against Russia after terrorsit loosing in Syria. So I was right.

sunni or shia doesnt matter they all hate russia.

no i was referring to their general failure against chechens asymmetric tactics.

Doesn't matter. Without Russia alawites in Syria would have become fish food by now.

Shias would gladly accept arms from Russia especially in Iraq, Lebanon and Syria( though mentioning that is infructuous ).

Russia initially lost against unsymettrical tactics because of their approach. They sent an all Tank army in built up areas where their tanks got bogged down.This, along with fact that T-72 is lightly armored compared to M1A2 proved disastrous for Russian forces.

They adopted effective counter-insurgency tactics later on leading to their success in Chechenya.

i thought they didnt have support of local population in syria. what would they do if they had. lol

Crimea is bordered by Ukraine and Russia. Unlike Syria which is bordered by several hostile countries which are covertly sponsoring al qaeda in syria.Russia can control crimea border effectively. Much smaller than syria and bordered by ukraine only.

wow, what a reliable and independent sources. a weblog, a russian propaganda website and something that i couldnt pronounce ;) come on man

Yes, at least it is not arab islamic propaganda.Considering that Russia is facing US sponsored terror and NATO is surrounding it,it makes a lot more sense than the gibberish you spout.

I think NATO is fail in helping the Syrians in terms of providing their weaponary old ones as well as in Ukraine and all is left to the aggressors.

Even if West isnt running the puppet show, they sure as hell as supplying them with their off radar weapons...

Before someone quotes me with something stupid, let me clarify:

AQ in Afghan- US entered Afghan,
AQ in Pakistan: US entered Pakistan
AQ in Ukraine, US's ticket into Ukraine?

when did US enter Pakistan?

Doesn't matter. Without Russia alawites in Syria would have become fish food by now.

lol. i agree.

Shias would gladly accept arms from Russia especially in Iraq, Lebanon and Syria( though mentioning that is infructuous ).

let me tell u something my friend. no one likes russia, certainly not a shia majority country like iran. shiite groups might take russian weapons, but they would turn against russian the instant their battles with whatever side their fighting has ended. i know mentality of these ppl. i lived amongst them.

Russia initially lost against unsymettrical tactics because of their approach. They sent an all Tank army in built up areas where their tanks got bogged down.This, along with fact that T-72 is lightly armored compared to M1A2 proved disastrous for Russian forces.

yes. thats what i meant by incompence. it doesn't matter why they lost. it matter that they didnt know what tactic is proper for what situation. they dont care enough about the lives of their people. in west they do.

i thought they didnt have support of local population in syria. what would they do if they had. lol
Syria borders with NATO Turkey and Iraq having civil war. So a very different situation.

Syria borders with NATO Turkey and Iraq having civil war. So a very different situation.

well, help iraq then. fix iraq and cut them off. here u go, thats the best thing u could do.
its no secret that fighters from iraq pouring into syria.

@Irajgholi

Anyway,

All this discussion is hypothetical. Tartars don't have numbers to launch even a local Jihad.

who needs tartars, a thing about jihadi nutjobs is that they dont care whose on the other side, as long as they're "infidel" they will pour in.

well, help iraq then. fix iraq and cut them off. here u go, thats the best thing u could do.
Yes. Plus terrorists have network of supply bases and hospitals in Turkey. (I do not blame Turkey, they were ordered to do so by U.S.)
Once the USSR helped many countries in the Middle East and was their ally. Maybe those days are coming back.

who needs tartars, a thing about jihadi nutjobs is that they dont care whose on the other side, as long as they're "infidel" they will pour in.

Like I said before ,the border of crimea is small .Can be easily controlled and the Russia can easily collapse the kiev junta .But Russia wants the people of ukraine to overthrow the junta .So they are waiting for a total uprising which will happen due to the austerity measures that junta is imposing. Donbass has revolted already.

Crimea is bordered by Ukraine and Russia. Unlike Syria which is bordered by several hostile countries which are covertly sponsoring al qaeda in syria.Russia can control crimea border effectively. Much smaller than syria and bordered by ukraine only.

if jihadis want to get in, they have their ways.

Yes, at least it is not arab islamic propaganda.Considering that Russia is facing US sponsored terror and NATO is surrounding it,it makes a lot more sense than the gibberish you spout.

lets not get personal now. russia has no one to blame but its leaders incompetence. i have a very deep respect for russians, i consider them amongst the smartest ppl in the world. if they were directed in correct path world would have been much different.

Back
Top Bottom