What's new

Call for jihad in the Ukraine

Russia has already asymmetrical methods to deal with the shield.

russia couldn't send its own satellites into orbit successfully. it has lagged too many years behind due to corruption. i understand indians love for the russia. but you guys give russia too much credit. within a decade u will surpass russia in everything.

im not saying they could win, but im saying theyre not easy targets either. but im putting it conventionally. remember russia would be the invader not them. theyre playing in their own ground. which gives them significant advantage, moreover oil importing countries would not be too happy about a war. including your own country, india.

don't worry.If Russia offers us indians ,oil rich regions of arabia ,I am game for it.India would join the russian forces and nuke the hell out of saudis and grab their resources. Payback and vengeance .

russia couldn't send its own satellites into orbit successfully. it has lagged too many years behind due to corruption. i understand indians love for the russia. but you guys give russia too much credit. within a decade u will surpass russia in everything.

Russia has been sending satellites to orbit consistently for years. Yes,Russia has corruption issues these days.There missiles work fine.

USA was helping chechens according to FSB.A lot of rebel chechens live in USA ,UK and middle east.Russia singlehandly crushed them in past 200 years.

no. usa saw chechens as a long term threat to its own interest. there might have been people inside cia that might have aided chechens, but eventually russia victory over chechen was only possible due to usa aids.

using nuclear weapons is out of question.

Agreed... and most rational thinking members here know this. However. There are some here who talk of "nuking this and nuking that" like it would be some kind of video game. They have absolutely no clue of how the real world outside of their little PDF fantasy land works.

don't worry.If Russia offers us indians ,oil rich regions of arabia ,I am game for it.India would join the russian forces and nuke the hell out of saudis and grab their resources. Payback and vengeance .

lol. i thought we r looking at a realistic scenario.

Russia has been sending satellites to orbit consistently for years. Yes,Russia has corruption issues these days.There missiles work fine.

russia technology is stuck in 1980s. in the meanwhile west has pushed forward.

no. usa saw chechens as a long term threats to its own interest. there might have been people inside cia that might have aid chechens, but eventually russia victory over chechen was only possible due to usa aids.
@vostok @Arzamas 16
Wrong.USA has been using chechens against Russia and armed the chechens from 1991 onwards. And Russia has smashing chechen insurgencies for more than 200 years.

usa will develop its missile shield within 10 years. new technologies will reduce costs and that means usa will still have significant advantage over its rivals. us economy is improving too. what usa needs to do right now is to let jihadis an russians finish off each other.

china already is able to threaten us mainland it could since 1970s. but that is going to change. dont forget the technological superiority of the usa.

not so much against chechens. a quick look at wikipedia shows that they actually didnt perform well against chechens. too many deaths.

By threatning mainland, i mean in conventional sense.

Russia got hammered in first battle of Grozney because it tried to ape US's desert storm tactics of pure armor which were ill suited in Urban reigon and ills uited for T-72 series. Once they rectified that, they gained upper hand.

btw im not stupid, im aware of the grammatical mistakes, but to hell with them i prefer to post faster than to spell check and shit :D just sayin

im not saying they could win, but im saying theyre not easy targets either. but im putting it conventionally. remember russia would be the invader not them. theyre playing in their own ground. which gives them significant advantage, moreover oil importing countries would not be too happy about a war. including your own country, india.

They won't need to. Today they have option of arming Shia terrorist groups in Sunni majority country.

It is not just pro-Russian attitude.

Comparing Russia to GCC in conventional sense is preposterous. Whille i believe that GCC has technologically sound Airforce but i doubt they could even win against Iran in a land war.

Wrong.USA has been using chechens against Russia and armed the chechens from 1991 onwards. And Russia has smashing chechen insurgencies for more than 200 years.

no im quite sure, im right. usa has 17 known intelligence agencies. god knows how many unknown agencies there are. im sure united states policy at that time wasnt to provoke soviets into a war.
they just let them be, stood there and watched russians bleed, i wouldnt call that supporting chechens.

My opinion about Crimea and Eastern Ukraine:
Every nation/ethnicity, has the self-determination right. IMO, if an ethnicity occupies a considerable amount of land, and that land has border with countries outside, and if that ethnicity has an absolute majority in some region, they have the right to declare their independency or join another country. But, there are some points which need to be considered, the new administration of that region needs to be democratic, and by democratic, I mean both acting according to the majority vote and also preserving the minorities rights.
For Crimea, they have every right to declare their dependency, but the the problem is joining with Russia which is not democratic, and also minorities rights, like Crimean tatar rights, may be violated.

@vostok , what's your opinion about my post?
I believe that illegally destroyed in 1991 to be reunited . Under a different name , but must be reunited .
With regard to national minorities in Russia - they have broad powers : republics , parliaments, the Cabinet of Ministers , universities and so on.
In Crimea Tatar rights are protected as well as the right of any people in Russia. And if they will take in head start "jihad" against Russian , then what made them Stalin seem like affectionate kiss compared to what Putin will do to them.
All nations have to live in peace and mutual respect , and jointly work to make Crimea prosperous.

They won't need to. Today they have option of arming Shia terrorist groups in Sunni majority country.

sunni or shia doesnt matter they all hate russia.

By threatning mainland, i mean in conventional sense.

Russia got hammered in first battle of Grozney because it tried to ape US's desert storm tactics of pure armor which were ill suited in Urban reigon and ills uited for T-72 series. Once they rectified that, they gained upper hand.

no i was referring to their general failure against chechens asymmetric tactics.

Agreed... and most rational thinking members here know this. However. There are some here who talk of "nuking this and nuking that" like it would be some kind of video game. They have absolutely no clue of how the real world outside of their little PDF fantasy land works.

too much c&c ;)

@vostok @Arzamas 16
In the 90s Russia fought not with the Chechens - with global terrorism. You perfectly know, who in our world sponsors terrorism and creates all sorts of Al-Qaedas and the Mujahideens.
In Crimea, the U.S. has no chance of starting a war of terror against Russia, as they did in Afghanistan and in the North Caucasus. Vast majority of the population of Crimea - Russian. The terrorists just will not have support the local population and hence terrorism is doomed to failure.

In Crimea, the U.S. has no chance of starting a war of terror against Russia, as they did in Afghanistan and in the North Caucasus. Vast majority of the population of Crimea - Russian. The terrorists just will not have support the local population and hence terrorism is doomed to failure.

i thought they didnt have support of local population in syria. what would they do if they had. lol

Back
Top Bottom