What's new

Call for jihad in the Ukraine

Unfortunately, Western agents have worked many years among the Crimean Tatars. And there are some extremist groups in Crimea. It is easy to make a few fanatics to commit folly, and then present it all so that the Russian started killing Muslims. And then CIA-paid mullahs will deliver their zombie-killers in Crimea.

Too many assumptions bro and anyway it would probably be easier for them to get the neo nazis in Kiev to kill people then the handful of Muslims.

I heard Putin was appointing Kazan Tatars to look out for Crimean tatar right so why would they get involved? The rest of Ukranian Muslim population is near non existent so who is going to fight lol?

Putin would not do any carpet bombing in Crimea which is full of Russians.

he is putin sir, remember the Theater hijack, he risked the life of his civilians.

Too many assumptions bro and anyway it would probably be easier for them to get the neo nazis in Kiev to kill people then the handful of Muslims.
Neo-Nazis are already killing people. However, the more chaos in Ukraine - the better it is for the United States because Russia will spend more time and resources to quell the chaos. If the West will be able to draw in this case extremist Islamic groups - it will be a big success for the West.

I think this video nicely answers quite a lot of the questions about Islam, Russia and Crimea.

Reminiscent of cold War when the same Taliban were called " Mujaheddin ".

Such are the shifting sands of World Politics......

We just want to hear a neutral stance - which of course you didn't like -

After all, to you - and you only - he's an infidel Hindu.

I think he is a pro-Iran Shia Pakistani.

I think you're confusing me with someone else.. I've never supported Imran Khan and I am not pro-Shia by any stretch of the imagination,.. Go see in the Syrian thread of what I've written about shias

Wont happen for that the Crimean Tatars are to intelligent
(Believe me when i say that)

First and foremost, we need to make this clear, that the United States does not commend, neither support any illegal militant group or violent jihad in response to the events occurring in Eastern Ukraine. To those people who are somehow inventing these irrational analogies about the U.S and the Al-Qaida Network, a designated terrorist organization which has clearly harmed us and waged an all-out war on the United States, your accusations are irrational and absurd. We do stand in support of the Crimean Tatars and their sovereignty as they face a threat to their community. As Secretary of State John Kerry has stated, “We reaffirm our support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, and our deep commitment to the human rights of all citizens of Ukraine, including those in Crimea.”

As we can witness, the people of Ukraine have chosen the peaceful way to deal with increasing Russian government’s intervention. The focus of the international community must now be on supporting the Ukrainian government’s efforts to hold a presidential election on May 25. The international community is witnessing their preparations which are taking place according to international standards. This will allow all Ukrainian people a voice in the future of their country and any efforts to disrupt this democratic process will be seen as attempts to deny the rights of Ukraine’s citizens to express their political will.

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Back
Top Bottom