What's new

Call for jihad in the Ukraine

GCC needs to militarize in the future in order to neutralize multiple threats. The US will not remain interested forever. As soon as you become dispensable (which will take some time), Russia can take action. You have to understand that Russia is not as affected by sanctions as some other countries. No country is willing to go to war with Russia (not even the US) over some dispensable Middle Eastern countries. Look at Syria for example.
PS: I don't wish for the destruction of your country. I am merely talking about possibilities.

GCC needs to militarize in the future in order to neutralize multiple threats

True, We ask our member-state within the GCC to adopt a similar military scheme such as ours.

The US will not remain interested forever

Since KSA houses no US bases, I dare not to say a thing about their precense in the rest of the Gulf States, but I too agree with you.

As soon as you become dispensable (which will take some time), Russia can take action

Point taken. But what I'm struggling to understand is why would Russia attack the GCC in the first place?

You have to understand that Russia is not as affected by sanctions as some other countries

I have to take a sharp disagreement with you on that. Once the EU cuts or suspend its oil, natural gas import the Russian economy will be hit hard. In addition, the US can also put off its companies and investments in Russia which will bleed its economy a bit further.

I believe @anonymus and I talked about the effect of sanctions against Russia's economy. Maybe he should step-in to clear out the air once more.

No country is willing to go to war with Russia (not even the US) over some dispensable Middle Eastern countries. Look at Syria for example.

Russian's FM stated on RT that time to go to war for another country is over. The Syrian WMD disarmament proposal was accepted by the Obama's administration willingly and not due to Russia firing a shot across the bow.

PS: I don't wish for the destruction of your country. I am merely talking about possibilities

I never took it to this level. As a matter of fact, I enjoy civil debates.

Well ,Russians were known to use this tactics against muslims mainly in tsarist era and never against christians.That is why ,Russia had a lot of trouble in controlling poland,finland,Bessarabia

Against muslims ,Russia was known for total genocide in tsarist era.They would pull out all stops.

USA was helping chechens according to FSB.A lot of rebel chechens live in USA ,UK and middle east.Russia singlehandly crushed them in past 200 years.

Against muslims ,Russia was known for total genocide in tsarist era.They would pull out all stops.

By the same token, the Muslim population in Russia amongst the others didn't back down either.

don't worry.If Russia offers us indians ,oil rich regions of arabia ,I am game for it.India would join the russian forces and nuke the hell out of saudis and grab their resources. Payback and vengeance .

Russia has been sending satellites to orbit consistently for years. Yes,Russia has corruption issues these days.There missiles work fine.

don't worry.If Russia offers us indians ,oil rich regions of arabia ,I am game for it.India would join the russian forces and nuke the hell out of saudis and grab their resources. Payback and vengeance .

Wow :lol:

Sounded like as if you were Nazi Germany, signing a nonaggression pact with the Ruskies.

The Republic of India is not known for having an aggressive attitude on a political stage, let alone a military one.

They won't need to. Today they have option of arming Shia terrorist groups in Sunni majority country.

It is not just pro-Russian attitude.

Comparing Russia to GCC in conventional sense is preposterous. Whille i believe that GCC has technologically sound Airforce but i doubt they could even win against Iran in a land war.

There can't be a land-war scenario between Iran and the GCC whatsoever. Iran doesn't have the capacity to invade a single GCC state by sea, let alone by land.

Last edited:
Never underestimate armed militants, friend. Look at what the terrorists had done to India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, China and so on.

Dude,

There is a basic minimum demographic requirement in order to start and sustain a terrorist group.

20000 tartars in an Island populated with ex-Russian soldiers would have a very short shelf life.

Dude,

There is a basic minimum demographic requirement in order to start and sustain a terrorist group.

20000 tartars in an Island populated with ex-Russian soldiers would have a very short shelf life.

Cool, but what would happen to these terrorists if they adopt the suicide-bombing option? Things will get ugly..

don't worry guys!

soon the resident wahabi psychopaths on PDF will be quick to defend this "jihad" for the west

Russia can of course obliterate the entire GCC if they choose to

I really wish then entire GCC is obliterated especially the snakes head, KSA

don't worry guys!

soon the resident wahabi psychopaths on PDF will be quick to defend this "jihad" for the west

I really wish then entire GCC is obliterated especially the snakes head, KSA

That isn't what your mother said :lol:

This so-called wish of yours will haunt you down to the core, and we shall continue to occupy your thoughts, poison your blood, and breaking your heart.

That isn't what your mother said :lol:

This so-called wish of yours will haunt you down to the core, and we shall continue to occupy your thoughts, poison your blood, and breaking your heart.

don't worry about me son... worry about your despot leaders who are nothing more than disposable condemns for the US...

GCC and KSA in specific has caused more pain and suffering for Muslim Ummah than anyone else

Fear the day when your leaders will be hanging by lamp posts once the US has no use for you.

So will you be sharing a lamp post with your leaders or will you run away like a coward Bedouin?

don't worry about me son... worry about your despot leaders who are nothing more than disposable condemns for the US...

GCC and KSA in specific has caused more pain and suffering for Muslim Ummah than anyone else

Fear the day when your leaders will be hanging by lamp posts once the US has no use for you.

So will you be sharing a lamp post with your leaders or will you run away like a coward Bedouin?

Best post on the thread ROTFLMAO !!!

don't worry about me son...

Why should I worry about you? Your kind has never raise any particular concern to anybody.

worry about your despot leaders who are nothing more than disposable condemns for the US...

With all due respect but, even a Saudi-born cockroach worths millions of your kin, let alone the finger nails of our " leaders "

We aren't responsible for your own misery, misfortunate, pain, and suffering. You should have blamed your own family, community, nation, and co-religionists for that.

Only illiterate barbarians would produce such desire which goes in bar with your wishful-thinking attitude :lol:

I don't think being a Bedouin is a crime, but I'm not. Many Bedouins are thrice useful than you. At least they have got something to live for, while you inhale hatred toward others based on a sectarian view points.

Cool, but what would happen to these terrorists if they adopt the suicide-bombing option? Things will get ugly..

The problem here is not that there wont be enough Gun-wielder or suicide Bombers. The problem is that there is no population base for Tartars on Crimea from where they could draw resources and recruits and where Jihadis would able to hide themselves after committing a terrorist act.

Also, Crimea is a military district populated by Ex-Russian soldiers and Sailors who would act as a very strong ground level intelligence collectors.

Why should I worry about you? Your kind has never raise any particular concern to anybody.

With all due respect but, even a Saudi-born cockroach worths millions of your kin, let alone the finger nails of our " leaders "

We aren't responsible for your own misery, misfortunate, pain, and suffering. You should have blamed your own family, community, nation, and co-religionists for that.

Only illiterate barbarians would produce such desire which goes in bar with your wishful-thinking attitude :lol:

Bedouin,

Answer the question!

It's nice & easy to pose as a mouthpiece for your criminal leaders on PDF, but will you defend them from the clutches of their own people while putting your life at risk?

Kid, your utter demise is not wishful thinking, it is the inevitable, but your bubble of denial will be busted with total annihilation at the hands of your people.

perhaps, we'll have someone take a heart warming picture of your rotting corpse once you and despot regime is finished

Last edited:
Bedouin,

Answer the question!

It's nice & easy to pose as a mouthpiece for your criminal leaders on PDF, but will you defend them from the clutches of their own people while putting your life at risk?

Brat,

Here comes my answer.

Why would I need to defend someone who happens to be in good term with his own people to the extent where everybody went on the streets to celebrate our National Day holidays. Maybe you should start develop a strategy to protect your own people, after that we might then talk about the Saudi "leaders" :lol:

Kid, this day will come sooner than expected especially after how the Syrian war has turned against you animals.

perhaps, we'll have someone take a heart warming picture of your rotting corpse once you and despot regime is annihilated

We won't leave without watching you pissing pus, vomiting blood, breaking down with tears. :lol:

Bedouin,

Answer the question!

Kid, this day will come sooner than expected especially after how the Syrian war has turned against you animals.

perhaps, we'll have someone take a heart warming picture of your rotting corpse once you and despot regime is annihilated

Brat,

Here comes my answer.

Why would I need to defend someone who happens to be in good term with his own people to the extent where everybody went on the streets to celebrate our National Day holidays. Maybe you should start develop a strategy to protect your own people, after that we might then talk about the Saudi "leaders" :lol:

We won't leave without watching you pissing pus, vomiting blood, breaking down with tears. :lol:

What a little delusional little fool you are!

Even if for the sake of argument the people are happy with your despot regime, your western masters would create an artificial opposition and finish you in less than 24 hours. Rather than singing praises of your despot regime on PDF, you'd be the first one to flee the country to save your life.

I know a coward when I talk to one. And you sir, are a coward!

GCC including the KSA are at the mercy and disposal of the West. Remember that boy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom