What's new

Call for jihad in the Ukraine

The only difference is that, unlike Syria, Crimea is part of Russia so any state backing terrorism within Russia would incur a direct Russian response.

russians have illegally occupied a sovereign country's territory, what makes you say crimea is russia's? if tomorrow they decide to invade and occupy other countries i guess that would be ok with you as well?

russians have illegally occupied a sovereign country's territory, what makes you say crimea is russia's? if tomorrow they decide to invade and occupy other countries i guess that would be ok with you as well?

Russia considers it part of Russia and any terrorism in Crimea would be treated the same as in Moscow.

Russia is itching to show the world that it is even more ruthless than America when dealing with terrorism. They are just waiting for an opportunity to show off their military might. If Russia should decide to retaliate against a country which it accuses of supporting terrorism in Russia, no one will lift a finger to stop them.

Russia considers it part of Russia and any terrorism in Crimea would be treated the same as in Moscow.

Russia is itching to show the world that it is even more ruthless than America when dealing with terrorism. They are just waiting for an opportunity to show off their military might. If Russia should decide to retaliate against a country which it accuses of supporting terrorism in Russia, no one will lift a finger to stop them.

well then let jihadi nutjobs and russians off each other. we'll watch the show.

well then let jihadi nutjobs and russians off each other. we'll watch the show.

Russia won't stop at the jihadis. They will go after the countries supporting them, just as the US invaded Afghanistan.

The only countries which can get away with this will be NATO and the major powers, but Russia will obliterate any small country that screws around with it.

Russia is itching to show the world that it is America's equal in military might.

Russia won't stop at the jihadis. They will go after the countries supporting them, just as the US invaded Afghanistan.

The only countries which can get away with this will be NATO and the major powers, but Russia will obliterate any small country that screws around with it.

Russia is desperate to show the world that it is America's equal in military might.

what countries support jihadis?

what countries support jihadis?

As I mentioned in my earlier post, look at Syria to see who's supporting whom.

Russia doesn't care about jihadi support in Syria since it's only a bunch of Arabs dying in the Middle East but, if Russians start dying in Crimea, then the gloves will come off.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, look at Syria to see who's supporting whom.

Russia doesn't care about jihadi support in Syria since it's only a bunch of Arabs dying in the Middle East but, if Russians start dying in Crimea, then the gloves will come off.

u really think russians can win against the arabs combined?!?!?!? @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa we are talking about qatar, saudi arabia, kuwait, and gcc do u really think russia can take on everyone on its own?!!? i dont think so my friend.

u really think russians can win against the arabs combined?!?!?!? @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa we are talking about qatar, saudi arabia, kuwait, and gcc do u really think russia can take on everyone on its own?!!? i dont think so my friend.

Russia can of course obliterate the entire GCC if they choose to

My opinion about Crimea and Eastern Ukraine:
Every nation/ethnicity, has the self-determination right. IMO, if an ethnicity occupies a considerable amount of land, and that land has border with countries outside, and if that ethnicity has an absolute majority in some region, they have the right to declare their independency or join another country. But, there are some points which need to be considered, the new administration of that region needs to be democratic, and by democratic, I mean both acting according to the majority vote and also preserving the minorities rights.
For Crimea, they have every right to declare their dependency, but the the problem is joining with Russia which is not democratic, and also minorities rights, like Crimean tatar rights, may be violated.

@vostok , what's your opinion about my post?

Not much of a chance of jihad there.Many of the new officials being appointed are kazan tatars and they are hard at work to improve crimean tatar's living conditions.

Arabs are not stupid enough to get annihilated for sake of USA's revenge. Russia would annihilate them metaphorically speaking ( not as in ending existence but in making their opponents like mahadi army and hezbollah strong enough that they will bring war to Saudi and Jordan's soil ).

using nuclear weapons is out of question.

Actually ,not.Use of nuclear and biological weapons makes a lot of sense. Plus russians used biological warfare against hitler's army and even in wars against tatars and caucusians . So ,it will be no big deal for them.

using nuclear weapons is out of question.

WIth conventional force, Russia can occupy several GCC countries at a time. You won't see this though because those countries have a lot of oil. World Oil/Crude prices will skyrocket. The US would not allow it for now at least. First the GCC needs to become dispensable.

Arabs are not stupid enough to get annihilated for sake of USA's revenge. Russia would annihilate them metaphorically speaking ( not as in ending existence but in making their opponents like mahadi army and hezbollah strong enough that bring war to Saudi and Jordan's soil ).

thats why i asked? who is gonna support them? moreover, russians are more vulnerable than arabs. dont forget the chechens. they could mess up russia bad. on the other hand there is nothing much russia could do against qatar or saudi.

WIth conventional force, Russia can occupy several GCC countries at a time. You won't see this though because those countries have a lot of oil. World Oil/Crude prices will skyrocket. The US would not allow it for now at least. First the GCC needs to become dispensable.

u really think gcc is that weak for the russians to be able to come all the way down there to invade them? i dont think if u should underestimate them that much. saudi military budget alone is comparable to russia's

Actually ,not.Use of nuclear and biological weapons makes a lot of sense. Plus russians used biological warfare against hitler's army and even in wars against tatars and caucusians . So ,it will be no big deal for them.

but arabs are no where near russians. u need logistic if u wanna fight with arabs. theyre not defenceless either.
u mean russians would use missiles? is that what ur saying? a limited attack?

Back
Top Bottom