What's new

BSF intrude inside Bangladesh and helping Indian looting

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
BSF intrude inside Bangladesh and help Indian looting

Indian BSF once again trespassed inside Bangladesh territory and helping indians looting fish from Bangladesh territory. Furthermore, Indian BSF is preventing Bangladeshis from fishing in their own territory. BSF intruded inside Bangladesh near border pillar 1284 on Jointapur frontier under Sylhet. See the picture where BSF intruded inside Bangladesh territory.

Indian subservient Awami league regime ordered BGB (BDR) not to protect Bangladeshi border and withdraw Bangladeshi fisherman from own territory. Local population who are heavily dependent on water body and fishing for their living are duly resentful against Awami League and BGB actions.

বিএসএফের বাধায় ডিবি বিলে মাছ ধরতে পারছে না বাংলাদেশীরা

Last edited:
Oh... I've been there.. Its an awesome place. The border is really peaceful. The BGB and BSF guys are really friendly. They shook hands readily! But what I could make out after a detailed tour of the landscape was this:
  • Tea estates are the biggest livelihood contributor.
  • Fishing becomes relevant only when it raining in Meghalaya
Other than Jaintapur town however the place is strewn with poverty. There is a huge cartel for illegal stone chips business on both sides. Because it's a border... Crime is endemic.

Oh... I've been there.. Its an awesome place. The border is really peaceful. The BGB and BSF guys are really friendly. They shook hands readily! But what I could make out after a detailed tour of the landscape was this:
  • Tea estates are the biggest livelihood contributor.
  • Fishing becomes relevant only when it raining in Meghalaya
Other than Jaintapur town however the place is strewn with poverty. There is a huge cartel for illegal stone chips business on both sides. Because it's a border... Crime is endemic.

How that is relevant to chronic indian intrusion inside Bangladesh and looting Bangladeshi assets? You are looking increasingly desperate to mask indian crimes. Tell your boss in indian HC, time for deception is over.

Good Jaab BSF, Good Jaab..Bring some machi for me also.

How that is relevant to chronic indian intrusion inside Bangladesh and looting Bangladeshi assets? You are looking increasingly desperate to mask indian crimes. Tell your boss in indian HC, time for deception is over.
Yes, the maach was your country's "asset" . We "looted" it. What are you going to do about it? Open another "thread"?
I don't work for the Indian establishment! :crazy:

Yes, the maach was your country's "asset" . We "looted" it. What are you going to do about it? Open another "thread"?
I don't work for the Indian establishment! :crazy:

Good you realize deception plan does not work. You admit, yes india has power and india intruded and looted Bangladeshi asset. On question "What are we going to do about it?" Wait and watch.

Come on... He is not a troll. It's a BOT with a three word/phrase dictionary
  1. Deception
  2. Propoganda
  3. Indian crimes/criminals
The rest of the words are from any of the freely available random bullshit generators online

It is rather ironic indians like yourself proud of indian crimes and terror against Bangladesh BUT desperate to shut everyone from talking about it. If you indians can not take reflection of indian crimes then go talk to your govt and media, who are committing such crime. Bully and circular deception here does not do any good for you or india.

Lp_bsf-er-badhae-db.jpg

lol.....Bangladeshis can't even spread propaganda properly......those are BGB guys seen in the picture....
BSF camouflage is different I think.....

What????:o:

Indian intrusion?

LOL, a huge chunk of illegal immigrants living in India are Bangladeshis, and you have the audacity to even claim a prematurely idiotic statement like that?

Why don't you call back your countrymen who are mooching off far more of our assets than the few measly fish from your side.

Lp_bsf-er-badhae-db.jpg

lol.....Bangladeshis can't even spread propaganda properly......those are BGB guys seen in the picture....
BSF camouflage is different I think.....

BGB camo is maroon-ish...if its green its BSF!

BGB = BSF...both use Bangladeshi citizens as target practice.

Back
Top Bottom