What's new

BSF intrude inside Bangladesh and helping Indian looting

BSF men intrude into B’desh, torch house in Panchagarh

Panchagarh, Dec 8 (UNB) – Members of Indian Border Security Force (BSF) intruded into the Bangladesh territory and torched a house in Tiapara along Ghagra frontier in Sadar upazila on Sunday.

Locals said a group of BSF members, numbering 10/15, from Tiapara camp entered Bangladesh through main pillar No 757 (2) in the morning.

Later, they stormed into the house of farmer Asadur Rahman and vandalised it before setting it on fire.

When contacted, Asadur Rahman said the BSF men obstructed him to build the house. As he constructed the house defying the obstruction, the BSF men torched it in the morning.

On information, commanding officer of Border Guard Bangladesh Battalion-18 Lt Col Ariful Haque and deputy commanding officer Major AKM Shamim Rana visited the spot.

The BGB also sent a letter to BSF protesting the incident.

- See more at: BSF men intrude into B’desh, torch house in Panchagarh | UNB Connect

It was thatched room which was built illegally in the morning on the restricted area along the border.
Much ado about nothing....

Construction was restricted within 150 yards from border under international border rules, and the BSF had asked villagers not to do so, said ariful. The room was built within the restricted area, He added.

House near Panchagarh border set alight ‘by BSF’

It was thatched room which was built illegally in the morning on the restricted area along the border.
Then I appreciate they burnt that house

well done BSF :)

Pure and utter indian BS presented through known indian subservient news outfit. That farmer house was there for long time. Besides, what gives indians right to intrude and burn houses? International and civil procedure is to contact counterpart with any conflict. Fact that india resorted to aggression proves they are now running bs through domesticated media. As is, indian war against Bangladesh sovereignty already damaged indian standing.

Pure and utter indian BS presented through known indian subservient news outfit. That farmer house was there for long time. Besides, what gives indians right to intrude and burn houses? International and civil procedure is to contact counterpart with any conflict. Fact that india resorted to aggression proves they are now running bs through domesticated media. As is, indian war against Bangladesh sovereignty already damaged indian standing.

Now your BD news media like The Daily Star have become subservient to Indian diktats. I am reporting what was written and not putting my own spin on it like some of you doing right now. As I said much ado about nothing. There is mechanism to address issues related to border and you guys can go nearest BSF post and lodge your complaint.

What Indian aggression are you talking about?? It is other way around. You guys have to educate your public not set up houses in the restricted areas along the border because of operational hazards and danger to oneself.

This was friendly , not a single bullet fired :P

BSF torch houses
BSF kills civillians
BSF steals fishes

:lol:

You guys are worse than pakistanis :lol:

why do you have to drag us into this squabble? you are their liberators yea? just tell them to consider it as a tribute payment.

Lp_bsf-er-badhae-db.jpg

lol.....Bangladeshis can't even spread propaganda properly......those are BGB guys seen in the picture....
BSF camouflage is different I think.....

That's not BGB uniform.

This is:
12.JPG.JPG.JPG

Border Guard Bangladesh

Training and providing arms to Bangladeshi border villages for self defense become essentials.

Back
Top Bottom