What's new

British PM Liz Truss says she is a huge zionist

Missiles are the best solution. Look at how they got Lebanon its natural resources, soon the Palestinians will also have what already belongs to them.

tu beta apni fikar kar, tumhara khata bhi hum na abhi band nai kia
glaring main difference humari respective soch and positions ka ye hai ki...

ma keh ra, peace ki taraf niklo

but tu, otoh, bc, more and more conflict ki dhamki de ra ?

careful what you wish for...

also, /inb4 "but Feb29 ko :argh: !!!"

:D

glaring main difference humari respective soch and positions ka ye hai ki...

ma keh ra, peace ki taraf niklo

but tu, otoh, bc, more and more conflict ki dhamki de ra ?

careful what you wish for...

also, /inb4 "but Feb29 ko :argh: !!!"

:D
apna peace ki batti bana aur pi ja

bc tum dosron ki zameen pa qabza karo aur agla laren bhi nai, bc tumhari trah beghairat nahi hn

apna peace ki batti bana aur pi ja CP ma dal ka

bc tum dosron ki zameen pa qabza karo aur agla laren bhi nai, bc tumhari trah beghairat nahi hn
and exactly kis ki zameen pe kabza kia humnay ?

delusions me rehna band kro already ffs

nobody here covets but an inch of CDP (current day Pakistan)

Last edited:
and exactly kis ki zameen pe kabza kia humnay ?

delusions me rehna band kro already ffs

nobody here covets but an inch of CDP (current day Pakistan)
Israel is a settler colony.

Kashmir is also under occupation.

Also please edit your post to remove the words gao mutt, I removed it from my post too. Sorry I got carried away.

Israel is a settler colony.

Kashmir is also under occupation.

Also please edit your post to remove the words gao mutt, I removed it from my post too. Sorry I got carried away.
Done, I'm no snitch but.. free speech absolutists for those who know what and when to say it.

apna peace ki batti bana aur pi ja

1st check history how was Israel created?
When Turkey badly defeated by Allied Forces (Opponents of Germans) in World War 1, Aal e Saud who were dacoits captured Saudi Arabia (current name) and sold land of Palestine via Balfour declaration to UK, who gave that land to Jews.

Your Muslim brothers involved in selling of Palestine land, in short word people of Palestine are illegitimate, not Jews. Then Arabs asked them (Palestine people) to fight Israelis, instead accepting them and providing them land.

Done, I'm no snitch but.. free speech absolutists for those who know what and when to say it.
Indian friend here's a piece of advise:

don't just randomly say g@ndu to a Pakistani. We were on good terms until then. I don't want to be rude to people on the internet. So from my end, no hard feelings. Peace.

Panicking, how ? I'd really rather not dig up pictures of what they can and have unleashed on those rocket launching locations. It really makes me genuinely unhappy to see places ruined by conflict.

@ahaider9 for you too. When people start firing, it really doesn't matter whether its a crude unguided Katushya or some fancy J-DAM/PGM that's headed your way.

Israeli schools, civvie apartments etc pe bhi barastay hain, the ones that don't get intercepted.

Fair, as long as you don't feel the urge to murder the lot of them. :P
We know a society is sick when its people have sympathy for oppressors rather than the oppressed. You truly are from a sick society.

We know a society is sick when its people have sympathy for oppressors rather than the oppressed. You truly are from a sick society.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ― J. Krishnamurti.

lets us all look within, but I think it is incumbent upon you to go first.

So what, it just means she supports a home for Jewish people.

Muslims are, after all, the fastest growing people and have upward of 50 Islamic nation states to themselves ?

Jews ko ek bhi nahi allowed ? Not even where their religion sprang forth from waali jagey me ? ye kya baat hui ?
India have so many states. Give them one state please.

This is a suspended profile. A bit of googling suggests that this is a fake profile of someone pretending to be an Israeli

But I have to admit, it was a hilarious conversation. Wish it was real. I still cannot stop laughing. Almost spilled coffee on my computer desk :rofl:
yeah it was real cause the Indian guys thaught he was actually an Israeli and proceeded to lift his balls - that makes it funny not if the guy was Israeli or not

And thier are multiple other such screenshots of mostly Hindu nationalists lifting balls of Israeli and a neo Nazi who was talking shit about Muslim and Hindu nationalist dude decided to phull support the guy and in response neo Nazi started saying racist things about Indians

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom