What's new

British PM Liz Truss says she is a huge zionist

Also, Jews in the US lean pretty hard left/democrat, many of them being against going back to Israel or wanting a country of their own... pretty old hat, that.

1665028809929.png

Israel is a rich country.. and wtf does that Gandhi have to do with any of this ?

You, bro, had to scour the interwebs looking for that (or maybe it was saved in your troll folder lol)..

I deal with them IRL almost everyday.
Well if you listened to the position of Mahatma Gandhi in regards to Palestine you would know that Mahatma was pro -Palestine and saw racism and suffering that was inflicted on them:"'Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. ' This remark made in November 1938 has been the most widely statement of Mahatma Gandhi on foreign policy, especially on Israel, Palestine and wider Middle East/West Asia."

Homeland for Jewish people was offered by UD government to be in Texas, Uganda and panama
meant US I guess ?

be realistic, man.. one cant just ukhadofy them from where they're at now and plant them in Uganda or the US or India lmao

Also, Jews in the US lean pretty hard left/democrat, many of them being against going back to Israel or wanting a country of their own... pretty old hat, that.

View attachment 885029
Jewish people of my state are far left but all support Israel - which I understand

With their history I don't blame them but at The same time Israel is a settler colonial state

I respect thier views and understand it but don't agree

Well if you listened to the position of Mahatma Gandhi in regards to Palestine you would know that Mahatma was pro -Palestine and saw racism and suffering that was inflicted on them:"'Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. ' This remark made in November 1938 has been the most widely statement of Mahatma Gandhi on foreign policy, especially on Israel, Palestine and wider Middle East/West Asia."
Arab non Ashkenaz Jews bhi hain wahan.. Mizrahi? and lots of other indigenous tribes.

This thread is severely lacking real Israeli representation.. @500 @Beny Karachun

know any other Israelis who (used to) be on this forum ?

be nice to get their thoughts too.

Arab non Ashkenaz Jews bhi hain wahan.. Mizrahi? and lots of other indigenous tribes.
Mostly after the British planted them. The few before live happily in peace and only since British contrived and conspired with the Europeans Jews did things get worse.

Mostly after the British planted them. The few before live happily in peace and only since British contrived and conspired with the Europeans Jews did things get worse.
Sure, but dhimmi status me hotay thei.. now they're flexing. :P

Sure, but dhimmi status me hotay thei.. now they're flexing. :P
Looks like the drinks in India induce delusions. Although we have our theories on which particular one has that effect.

Flexing? They live under constant threats of missiles randomly hitting their homes. Poor folks have PTSD due to missiles sirens and excessive rates of skin cancer because they are not native to the small amount of land they have occupied. Look at size of their little colony.

Probably wants support from Jewish lobby or a top level Islamophobic idiot.

More like panicking.
Panicking, how ? I'd really rather not dig up pictures of what they can and have unleashed on those rocket launching locations. It really makes me genuinely unhappy to see places ruined by conflict.

@ahaider9 for you too. When people start firing, it really doesn't matter whether its a crude unguided Katushya or some fancy J-DAM/PGM that's headed your way.

Israeli schools, civvie apartments etc pe bhi barastay hain, the ones that don't get intercepted.

Jewish people of my state are far left but all support Israel - which I understand

With their history I don't blame them but at The same time Israel is a settler colonial state

I respect thier views and understand it but don't agree
Fair, as long as you don't feel the urge to murder the lot of them. :P

Panicking, how ? I'd really rather not dig up pictures of what they can and have unleashed on those rocket launching locations. It really makes me genuinely unhappy to see places ruined by conflict.

@ahaider9 for you too. When people start firing, it really doesn't matter whether its a crude unguided Katushya or some fancy J-DAM/PGM that's headed your way.

Israeli schools, civvie apartments etc pe bhi barastay hain, the ones that don't get intercepted.

That feeling is only reserved for hindutavas who want to hurt us , we won't let another episode of what happened to our people during partition repeat, something which this lot fetishize over and want

- Jewish people are love, they generally don't want that atleast the one's I met

There's a joke about a Lahori slapping a man from Karachi. The karachi dude keeps taking his slaps saying ab mara tou ab mara tou.

You think these vampires can scare Muslims with their bombs, lol. As long as that colony will survive, it will survive in terror.

And you tagged the wrong guy from the era of troll warfare on PDF. That's another story.

That feeling is only reserved for hindutavas who want to hurt us - Jewish people are love
Gotta learn this about the Indians, bhai, ki not all BJP voters are of that bent. Won't be stupid and deny wholesale their (haters/jazbaatis) existence, but there's a lot of regular business and economy etc focused folk who feel safer with the BJP and their capitalist way of going about it.

Also, dynastic/parivaar/khandaani politics se bhi fed up ho ge log, Gandhi congressis ko kick out kar dia proper at the polls..

oh how you'd like to do that with your own khandaani brats too, you jelly ?

1665033291426.png

You think these vampires can scare Muslims with their bombs, lol. As long as that colony will survive, it will survive in terror.
Abe g@ndu, kabhi masla hal karnay ki bhi socho, but shayad aap ke paas intellectual capital ki kami hai.. koi ni.

terror zindabad.. lagay raho fir, aur kya.. shame.

Abe g@ndu, kabhi masla hal karnay ki bhi socho, but shayad aap ke paas intellectual capital ki kami hai.. koi ni.

terror zindabad.. lagay raho fir, aur kya.. shame.
Missiles are the best solution. Look at how they got Lebanon its natural resources, soon the Palestinians will also have what already belongs to them.

tu beta apni fikar kar, tumhara khata bhi hum na abhi band nai kia

Back
Top Bottom