What's new

Liz Truss to Replace Boris Johnson as Prime Minister

This lady is crazy. With 10% inflation and 100% debt to GDP, she is trying to borrow and spend $180billion in handouts to the energy industry and decrease tax revenue. On top of that she is trying her hardest to piss off China. Hyperinflation here we go.

Rishi had more a realistic economic plan.

There's not many people bothered or Rishi Sunak does in the future,he's one of the worst chancellors we have ever had,he increased NI and tax contributions, stopped the triple lock that protects pensioners,while we are in a cost of living crisis

Interestingly for the first time all senior most cabinet positions in British government are not held by a white man.

Interestingly for the first time all senior most cabinet positions in British government are not held by a white man.

Call me a skeptic, it’s Brexit! I strongly put it down to UK exiting Euro zone London is desperate and keen to increase trade now with former commonwealth nations; by giving jobs to these boys girls inside U.K. government reasoning help clinch deals with Indian egos ? But the over all picture of these black ministers is they have all performed really poorly and badly. From priti patel ,to Sajid javid , there are many more in this gang I forgot their names I cannot remember them top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom