What's new

UK PM Election: Liz Truss defeats Rishi Sunak | Setback to Brahmanism Hindutwa | Him And Wife Akshata Murthy Perform ‘Cow Worship' in London

He wore £4000 shoes had an American green card & took the piss out of the working class is a lying tax cheat & has a criminal record
It’s what has made the British public hate him and even he’s wife as she also is a thieving tax cheat .
Brown and black Britons didn’t take to him as he is a coconut of the highest order and was only a token card for the tories .
You can worship Elvis Presley and Britons won’t care as long as your fit for the job and he wasn’t

Anyhow Labour Party will be back and the racist tories can **** off
Thanks for this information, I know that Labour party in UK is party of working class. Which gave freedom to India and other countries, bringing an end to colonialism.

Last edited:
Thanks for this information, I know that Labour party in UK is party of working class. Which gave freedom to India and other countries, bringing an end to colonialism.
I don't see any surprise in Brahmanism/Upper caste supporters joining up with Conservative Party(Tories) party, floated by the Britain's Royal and Upper class group. Birds of a feather flock together.
They ganged up with them to loot people of Subcontinent for 200 years.

You are kinda correct .

Indian origin man as PM of United Kingdom. that is a bridge too far to cross. Maybe sometime in the future

The Conservative Party changed course within 15 years and quit Africa. I assume the culprit was Churchill who was pig headed on freedom for India/Pakistan.

Indian origin man as PM of United Kingdom. that is a bridge too far to cross. Maybe sometime in the future

Anglo is the correct term !!!

Yew Pagans claiming Arab Lands and Hindu Lands because of Esplanda

The Conservative Party changed course within 15 years and quit Africa. I assume the culprit was Churchill who was pig headed on freedom for India/Pakistan.

From Churchil came the term Church !!! Latinium term is Atho Lisa !!!

Back
Top Bottom