What's new

Indian-origin Rishi Sunak may be candidate for Britain’s PM

Don’t they apply these parameters for ministers or people holding high positions in the Govt? If they did then how did this guy reach the position that he is now?

He is also in trouble instead of having 72% approval rating

Why not just PM ? mai tu bolta hun we need a Hindu Indian Queen in British Empire.

It remains to be seen, but I don't think a non white person will ever be PM through the Conservative party.

Also they're very tactical. The next general election is in 2024, I think they might let Boris ride out 2022, get over the covid negativity and then stab him in the back closer to the election. 18 months is a long time under a new face.

It's the same reason Kier Starmer is silent, he'd much rather face Boris at an election rather than another Tory leader.

If true, it is not, of course, a good news, for us Pakistanis. :lol:

Yup, blacks became owners of America and the world, when Obama became president.
The blacks are in total control of America now, no racism exists, the world has changed.

As the old saying goes, if you want someone to shut up, give them responsibility, give them the seat. Well, it might just be my saying, and I'm getting pretty old :cheesy:🤣

Last edited:

>> The tide is turning against Rushi Sunak - he is slowly being seen and is being outed as the slimey spineless opportunistic snake that he is ...

Yep lots of anger at him from the population and more damming from within the conservatives.

Spitting Image did a great scene on him making decisions and pondering on whether to wreak the country, but laugh when he realises his wife’s money will mean he is ok lol.

Yup, blacks became owners of the America and the world, when Obama became president.
The blacks are in total control of America now, no racism exists, the world has changed.

As the old saying goes, if you want someone to shut up, give them responsibility, give them the seat. Well, it might just be my saying, and I'm getting pretty old :cheesy:🤣

No worry. Pakistan has survived many internal and external attacks and betrayals, of extreme nature, including India, Afghanistan, USSR, US, Nawaz Sharif & Co, Zardai & Co, Mullah Fuzla & Co, Altaf & Co. etc. etc. etc.

That is not true. I have studied with Indians, back in 1980s. Some of them are very talented and excellent, in their chosen fields.

These Indians are so unidimensional, especially the online ones.

The Indians I know are awesome, but what they, and these guys don't realise is, they all have a black hole in their minds regarding Pakistan, Islam and Muslims, and off course the fantasy of bharat mata.
It is sickening.

When we take the piss, it is purely regarding that aspect, but expressed in the typically cynical Pakistani way.

Indians think since they have elected a mass murderer as PM so britishers would also make any idiot as their PM

There is nothing wrong in some Indian origin guy becoming UKs PM but in European society the things that you mentioned mean a lot and can result in stopping this guy from becoming PM

The dude will be gone with Boris. The British are still and will probably always be edgy when it comes to someone coloured calling the ultimate shots. It just won’t sell with the public.

...... Yes, and doing a "Kathak" dance on "Teen Taal".

But real question is if we have Indian Hindu Queen, then who will be the King ? Rajesh is busy at call center asking white underage girls for Bobs and Vagane pics...

These Indians are so unidimensional, especially the online ones.

The Indians I know are awesome, but what they, and these guys don't realise is, they all have a black hole in their minds regarding Pakistan, Islam and Muslims, and off course the fantasy of bharat mata.
It is sickening.

When we take the piss, it is purely regarding that aspect, but expressed in the typically cynical Pakistani way.

Yes. Perfect analysis. This is the consequence of their misreading of the medieval history, and it's socio-psychological impacts. Here, the most illiterate and most educated Hindu, by and large, become one:

"Natha Singh and Prem Singh
One and the same thing"
:lol: :lol:
The OPs only agenda seems to be to cause sleep deprivation among certain members here🤣

You are mistaken. It provides us with comic relief. Kudos to this OP. :lol:
But real question is if we have Indian Hindu Queen, then who will be the King ? Rajesh is busy at call center asking white underage girls for Bobs and Vagane pics...

King would be some expert "Tabalchi" from India. :lol:

Same was said about Pakistani ethnic Sajid Javed, the current health minister. Rishi performance has been abysmal. He is a softe and not really PM material.

Nothing extraordinary here, a British PM of foreign origin was inevitable given how fast Asians breed over the Europeans.

Back
Top Bottom