What's new

UK PM Rishi Sunak faces backlash over image showing him kneeling in front of Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina

Even her pet dogs like @BananaRepublicUK ( @IndianLite) don't believe slightly in her current BS!

You, Bilal and Saif…

Disgusting language, profanity…

You betray your lack of upbringing!

No wonder we need the brutal RAB to keep you rotten people under control.

We need Hasina’s iron rule until families like yours are civilised.

You, Bilal and Saif…
I can't speak for others, but for sure I'm someone who isn't concerned about clean image! Perhaps you have noticed the differences!
So you admit who you are ? ;) Great.

So how long you can stay in power?
It's better to remain uncivilized ( according to you ) than becoming a pet dog of a fascist ruler!

Last edited:
You, Bilal and Saif…

Disgusting language, profanity…

You betray your lack of upbringing!

Your username proves that you are a traitor :mad:

Your username proves that you are a traitor :mad:
মাথা ঠান্ডা রাখেন ভাই। ছাত্রলীগের এই আপদ টা আপনাকে রাগাতে সক্ষম হলে তো বিপদ।
এর বয়সও বেশি না বলেই আমার ধারনা। একটা কথা আছে না? "অল্প বয়সে পাকিলে বাল, দু:খ থাকে চিরকাল "? এই হাসিনার লাইটের হইছে এই অবস্থা!

বাল পাকনামি চিরকাল থাকবে না। ক্ষমতা যেতে দেন, দেখেন সব ফুটুস!

মাথা ঠান্ডা রাখেন ভাই। ছাত্রলীগের এই আপদ টা আপনাকে রাগাতে সক্ষম হলে তো বিপদ।
এর বয়সও বেশি না বলেই আমার ধারনা। একটা কথা আছে না? অল্প বয়সে পাকিলে বাল, দু:খ থাকে চিরকাল "? এই হাসিনার লাইটের হইছে এই অবস্থা!
ঠিক বলেছেন ভাই :-)

That is a lie.
Khan is a practicing Muslim who observes the fast during Ramadan and regularly attends Al-Muzzammil Mosque in Tooting. Journalist Dave Hill described him as "a moderate, socially liberal Muslim". Khan has expressed the view that "too often the people who are 'representing' the Islamic faith aren't representative, they're angry men with beards. And that is not what Islam is about."

Khan married Saadiya Ahmed, a fellow solicitor, in 1994. They have two daughters, both raised in the Islamic faith.
Wow. Somebody made a fake Wikipedia page on him earlier. In 2022 he was described married to an English woman, said he is not Muslim, although he was raised to believe in God; his wife a Christian, and the only religion practised in his house is Christianity. I even posted that quote.

Wow. Somebody made a fake Wikipedia page on him earlier. In 2022 he was described married to an English woman, said he is not Muslim, although he was raised to believe in God; his wife a Christian, and the only religion practised in his house is Christianity. I even posted that quote.
That is complete BS.

That is complete BS.
I had him confused with the British Pakistani cabinet minister Sajid Javed.

I had him confused with the British Pakistani cabinet minister Sajid Javed.
Yes, this is about Javed; He is honest and forthright about his lack of faith.
While his family's heritage is Muslim, Javid himself is non-practicing but has remarked that he was 'the first Muslim Home Secretary to be invited (to the iftar)', whereas his wife is a practicing Christian. Addressing a church-hosted husting in his inaugural election campaign for Bromsgrove on 22 April 2010, Javid told the audience:

My own family's heritage is Muslim. Myself and my four brothers were brought up to believe in God, but I do not practice any religion. My wife is a practicing Christian and the only religion practiced in my house is Christianity.
Javid has said that it is "lazy" and "wrong" to suggest terror has nothing to do with Islam. Speaking at a Muslim News Awards ceremony in 2017, Javid said that those who attack and kill in the name of Islam had no right to do so and that "we can't deny that these people think they are Muslims. They identify as Muslims. They genuinely believe they are acting for the glory of Islam." Javid wrote in The Times that, "there's a special, unique burden on the Muslim community" to do something about terrorism.

Yes, this is about Javed; He is honest and forthright about his lack of faith.
While his family's heritage is Muslim, Javid himself is non-practicing but has remarked that he was 'the first Muslim Home Secretary to be invited (to the iftar)', whereas his wife is a practicing Christian. Addressing a church-hosted husting in his inaugural election campaign for Bromsgrove on 22 April 2010, Javid told the audience:

Javid has said that it is "lazy" and "wrong" to suggest terror has nothing to do with Islam. Speaking at a Muslim News Awards ceremony in 2017, Javid said that those who attack and kill in the name of Islam had no right to do so and that "we can't deny that these people think they are Muslims. They identify as Muslims. They genuinely believe they are acting for the glory of Islam." Javid wrote in The Times that, "there's a special, unique burden on the Muslim community" to do something about terrorism.
Whatever Mr. Zaved says, terrorist Muslims get encouragements from many old events whereby a tribe was attacked, its men killed and the captured women raped and distributed among the winners.

This happened when Prophet Muhammed was alive.

Please go through the ayats scattered here and there in the Holy Book to know about many such events of invading many tribes.

So, many Muslims of today think this is they way of Islam and they tend to behave similarly.

We can see similar crimes are perpetrated by the Muslims of today sometimes en mass. Refer to the ISIS events against the Yazidi tribes in Syria.

There are many such events and the problem is Muslim clergies do not think it is a crime. They would refer to the Holy Book. It is permitted.

Muslims must come out of this medieval culture and denounce it with the understanding that cruelty is no part of any religion.

Last edited:
terrorist Muslims get encouragements from many old events whereby a tribe was attacked, its men killed and the captured women raped and distributed among the winners.

This happened when Prophet Muhammed was alive.

Please go through the ayats scattered here and there in the Holy Book to know about many such events of invading many tribes.

So, many Muslims of today think this is they way of Islam and they tend to behave similarly.
It stretches credulity that events that may or may not have happened 1,400 years ago in faraway lands influence events of today. For example, Christianity is also filled with many such gory narratives:
1694824547933.png

1. The stoning to death of Stephen, the first Christian martyr.
1694824588997.png

2. Massacre of the Innocents
1694824618339.png

3. The Martyrdom of San Acacio
1694824648701.png

4. Beheading of John the Baptist

But nobody has decided to use that as a basis to engage in terrorism.

Rishi isn't an elected PM . He became PM when nobody else wanted the job.
That clown Borris Johnson "Bojo" was elected PM and had to resign due to own stupidity.
Then it was free for all. Liz truss took the Conservative party leadership and became replacement PM. Was more useless than a cabbage. Didn't last a month. Plus the king didn't like her, the main reason. After that nobody wanted to become UK PM , and rishi was pushed to the front.He will be until next year when general elections happen. After that no chance of him being re elected. Nobody will vote if Conservatives with Rishi as party leader .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom