What's new

Rishi Sunak wants to make UK-India ties 'more two-way'

Will you guys give it a rest? There are tons of other important things going around the world. It's this weird fascination about so-called "Indian origin" bullshit. He was not even born in India and already looks like a half-in-between weird mutant. The same way I find it funny about people gloating about Indian Americans who essentially are Americans. If you ask them what they want to be, all will want to get that green card ASAP.
I work for a startup whose CEO/founder is an Indian American. But when he speaks he uses that fake US accent, he comes across like those weird Indians who simply can't wait to get out of this place.

Exactly. The guys never been to India. Let alone his parents were born in africa. His grandparents are from Gujranwala in modern day pak. He is more British if anything.

He will serve British interest first. More so than white british PMs. We all know minorities tend to follow the line and want to fit in more pyschologically.

Dumbo you should have checked details mentioned against my Avatar itself on this forum.

I am on this forum since 2015.

Much senior to you.

Get Lost.

And let me define meaning of PAJEET for you.

PA-JEET

Jeet = Victory

PA=Pa....an

Now it means Who has achieved "Victory over PA......"

So calling us PA-JEET is actually a HONOR for us INDIANS.

Now again go, and Cope and Seethe.
Very humble of you to attempt to edify this Bonskur

With Serbs weeding out Bonskor intelligentsia , humanity is burdened with cognitively challenged Bonskurs, only worthy of being IED mules for Al-sham

This Indian man's burden needs alot attention

The UK is really doomed, not because they selected one of our enemies as their Prime minister,
Quoted for posterity

Abe dumbo post something sensible, do you have anything in mind other then jihadi-poop???

By the way Logic and Reasoning is out of your comprehensions. Cause you are forbidden to raise questions as been mandated by the book.

so live on your flat earth where sun sets in a muddy pond.
Sorry but pooo is your hindutva culinary and cultural habti, do not project it on other civilised people.

You must be special kind of idiot with conculsion like that but it does not suprise me knowimg thatyou are fierce hindutva pajeetist.

Even so still better then to be street shiter and eater, you know it si worse to be proud of it like your kin then any flat earther on earth :).

India with a huge pool of surplus skilled manpower and emerging economy is an ideal ally for many nations across the world. Not having alliances/partnership with India can cost you very much. Rushi sunak is a wise guy unlike his predecessor. He will definitely strengthen UK-India partnership.
Brits having been trying to improve ties with India ever since David Cameron's times

Colonial hangovers from British deep state continues to prevent this, not sure Rishi can change that

At max we will get an FTA with Britain thats it

Back
Top Bottom