What's new

British PM Liz Truss says she is a huge zionist

So what, it just means she supports a home for Jewish people.

Muslims are, after all, the fastest growing people and have upward of 50 Islamic nation states to themselves ?

Jews ko ek bhi nahi allowed ? Not even where their religion sprang forth from waali jagey me ? ye kya baat hui ?

House them in UP.

Muslims are, after all, the fastest growing people and have upward of 50 Islamic nation states to themselves ?

Jews ko ek bhi nahi allowed ? Not even where their religion sprang forth from waali jagey me ? ye kya baat hui ?
I being a Jewish Zionist completely support the exile of the German Jews from the land of ancient Palestine and Israel until Moses is back to lead them again.

Jews and muslims went along just fine. It wasn't all hunky dory but it was an order of a magnitude better than what the christians and romans were doing to the jews for millenia. it all started with the demographic change in palestien and the subsequent establishment of the illegitimate state of Israel and then coupled with that the western fuckery and newcolonialism in teh affairs of the arab world to, among other reasons, prop up their blue eyed boy (pun intended - blue eyes as in eastern european ashkenazi blue eyes.). Ask yourself, have muslims been blowing themselves up all the time? or just when this bullshit started.
Went along just fine ? Maybe, I'm no historian or scholar but will take your word for it being the case. Regardless, though, relatively modern history, by which I mean the post 2nd great war era (everyone knows what went down in Germany, BC made soapcakes and lube (debatable, I know, but just to make a point here) from their remains and all sorts of unspeakable horrors were inflicted upon the Ashkenaz lot there by Mengele.. you know the score.

Following which was the great exodus into what is now Israel where more horrors awaited the poor guys with the wars inflicted upon them. This, and events prior in Germany helped galvanize the Slavic Jews to migrate to Israel too.

Can't speak about the suicide bombings but military conquest and subjugation of local populations has for long been a trademark of 'the muslims'

Since i said illegitimate state, Before you point out, I am not one of those people who advocate the complete destruction of the illegimitate state. The jews resising their today, while mostly full of genocidal hatred and general bigotry ( because if not those, you'd have to be pretty fkd up mentally to not condemn arresting of 3 year olds), i still support their live to live and a homeland. just not the palestinian homeland they took by force. but as things stand, they have the upper hand and the arabs have proven to be a bunch of big ol bussies, and have hence resorted to ball fondling in their fear of iran. but that doesn't mean the jews claim is legit. it just means, complete annihilation of the jewish state is not humane or pragmatic.
I'm not a fan of the authorities/militaries using that kind of strong arm brutal tactics against anyone, including here in Indian Kashmir. Sadly, that's just how conflict plays out. Palestinians ne kam atrocities nahi kari Israelion pe.. German Olympics me lafda kara tha back in the day, so many "fidayeen" bombers targeting civvies, to unguided Katushya and other rockets these days. Everyone got blood on their hands, bro, entire lot is drenched in it.

Disagree strongly with the 'ball fondling' bit, they're (or were) headed in the right direction with Trump's (Kushner's) Abraham accord stuff.

Geopolitics gets really muddy, in the end its every man/nation for himself, but if a bunch of them are trying to move toward normalization, that's a positive for everyone. Israel are here/there to stay, I think everyone realizes that. Way beyond me to come up with a solution for it but I can and do cheer for peace, as should you. Damn Iranians need to get on that bus too.. in the end Volkswagon matador (ironic, eh ? :D) waali hippie savari tayyar ho jayegi and everyone can smoke the peace pipe.

1664969795920.png

Pakistanis are not the torch bearers of anything. Just bcoz we are fkd up doesn't mean the cause is wrong.
Shor to bada machatay hain Filisteen ko le ke, or maybe its just this forum. :P

I am sure India will cease all foreign policy initiative until they have a 100% toilet coverage. What the hell is this argument, bro? It's not like we are letting apna ghar burn for our love of filisteen and kashmir.
Priorities, my man.. most misplaced when you're bothered about saat samundar paar kya chal raha hai :D

You have to hand it to India but, successive governments over the decades have handled the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in a most statesman like manner, deftly, carefully, with surgical precision.. nevermind the ruling dispensation at any given point. Sab se bana ke rakhi hai, bas Cheen and aap logon se, bit of a tussle over land hai, hopefully woh bhi ek din nipta lenge to everyone's satisfaction (never say never)

We are letting apna ghar burn for entirely different reasons. :lol:
We're just watching that whole thing play out in wonder and amazement. Ki once MIGHTY and BELOVED Pak fauj aaj large sections of apni hi quom se gaaliyan, jootay kha rahe hain. Srsly, never ever thought we'd see the day. Honestly, its kind of sad, I take ZERO pleasure in seeing that drama over there, hope you guys can fix it, and then we can look for solutions to our beef.

Don't have a choice here, unfortunately. We have no legs to stand on of our own, lets be real.
There's truth to this, but there's still limitations, US really helped us hold our own as an infant state. We still haven't weaned off of that. The most powerful player (until recently) in Pakistani politics is beholden to the US. and the rest is history.
True, they've effed up massively these past couple decades, particularly with a lot of the Islamic world but they're not all bad. It wasn't all that long ago that Pak had the economic advantage, access to top of the line US military gear, and diplomatic backing from them. Rambo shopping for guns in Peshawar? market waley din lol

RMBPSS.JPG

I understand that but then they try to hide behind these half-*** arguments. like 3000 y/o claims and birthplace of judaism and muslims have 50 states etc

Why not give them part of India if you are concerned?

Why not give them part of India if you are concerned?
We have a tiny population and they've never been persecuted.

We've never persecuted our Jews

1665027524041.png

We have a tiny population and they've never been persecuted.

We've never persecuted our Jews

View attachment 885025

That's even a better reason to take the Israelis, they will be loved and will love you back.

Why don't they make their homeland in Texas as offered by us government instead of uprooting millions of natives from their land to fullfil thier settler colonial fantasies

Why don't they make their homeland in Texas as offered by us government instead of uprooting millions of natives from their land to fullfil thier settler colonial fantasies
If they can figure out a proper 2 state solution, the settler and encroaching/expansion into Palestinian territories will stop. Up to them to figure it out. Or move their entire lot of Texas if that's what they want but be serious, what next.. chaand pe kyu nahi ja ke Israel bana lete ? :lol:

If they can figure out a proper 2 state solution, the settler and encroaching/expansion into Palestinian territories will stop. Up to them to figure it out. Or move their entire lot of Texas if that's what they want but be serious, what next.. chaand pe kyu nahi ja ke Israel bana lete ? :lol:
Homeland for Jewish people was offered by UD government to be in Texas, Uganda and panama

None of these areas housed millions of people who were forcefully removed unlike in Palestine where natives were removed to make way for Eastern Europeans

That's why it's an issue

You, bro, had to scour the interwebs looking for that (or maybe it was saved in your troll folder lol)..

I deal with them IRL almost everyday.
Not really there's a planet India thread I went to for this

Back
Top Bottom