What's new

British PM Liz Truss says she is a huge zionist

Zionists as well as ordinary Jews know that she is just saying it for validation and political approval. if it suits politicans like her they will say they are huge fans or followers of the House of Sauds or the ultra right wing Italian party that is now in power.

they shed crocodile tears over the mention of the holocaust only to gain political capital and keep the influentual Jewish lobby off their backs,

Well Islam came and grew in those countries through conquest. Many among you here have no qualms about openly talking about conquest or preaching intolerance when it’s convenient for you. So what are we talking about really?
dont show us the mirror, we are only here to judge others.

Would you support if someone from eastern Europe comes and takeover Varanasi by kicking out the native people
We get a LOT of travelers of all sorts from all over the place, including Israel, the young just post army draft lot (ma to shakal dekh ke hi mana kar deta hu..sorry, we're full) lol

They have a bit or a bad rep/wrap.. drugs etc

Nobody is kicking out the native anything here but... I mean, just for sake of making a point, and this is NOT an argument I wish to pursue

what about your Muslim invaders who care from the west and desecrated all the temples and etc ?... yeah, I don't want to go there.. don't feel strongly about that shite either lol .. leave that to the ideologues, whatever flavour.. Islamist, Hindutva, Jewish supremacists.. and whathavyou.. sanu ki ?

Just fyi, though.. and this is not supposed to be a barometer reading of things or any such.. but I have met Arab non ashkenaz Israelis too.. all army folk (did their draft, a fiercely patriotic but not hateful bunch, those guys)

at least in my experience. We have hosted musicians from Lebanon too last year.. there's all sorts of people who visit here. Jamahir type baatein mat karo, that loser cvnt never been more than a few miles from his house where he was born lol

everyone got along great.. go figure.

in Varanasi, the Israelis have their own hostels/chabad houses.. I've absolutely no problem with it, nobody does/cares.
Hahaha... You little splinter.
You guys broke a centuries-old Masjid just based on the idea that maybe Mr. Ram was born here, and you are lecturing us here to accept another story that a white European is chosen one, and his "ancestors (Neanderthals)" were roaming in AlQuds.
You can lecture us, shame us. We can be inefficient or weak. But facts are facts. And nothing can change it.
So, get your job done, or we will do ours.

Hahaha... You little splinter.
You guys broke a centuries-old Masjid just based on the idea that maybe Mr. Ram was born here, and you are lecturing us here to accept another story that a white European is chosen one, and his "ancestors (Neanderthals)" were roaming in AlQuds.
You can lecture us, shame us. We can be inefficient or weak. But facts are facts. And nothing can change it.
So, get your job done, or we will do ours.
eh, I was a wee one playing with my He-Man toys and Nintendo at the time.

terrible, the Babri thing.. bhai mere bas ki nahi hai is clash of civilizations ko sambhalna.. it is what it is, I have nothing and want nothing to do with it.

aapnay mandir todai, humnay masjid toda... kya fayda is sab bakwaas ka ? :lol:

I'm not lecturing anyone on anything.. you want into jazbaatiness ? go for it

by all means, sign up for a Daura e aam basic training with your friendly Wahhabalpur based recruiter.. then if you make the cut, daura e khaas me bhi ghus jaana and come fvck the 9 Paras and their friends up.. good luck

khusboo/attar/itr laga ke aana !

KBLKA.JPG

see ?

I can also into trollings !

What is the reason why every leader in the West wants to be a bigger Zionist than the previous one?

shia call all others bad too, ahaider is Shia Islamist for example

Although Shia and Christian dislike is exaugurated, vast majority except for the very fringe minority don't dislike the two - same with Shia Islamists, the vast majority have no issues with Sunnis, even Christians arent like "disliked" - "disliked" except if you are off the hook, terrorist sympathizer type
tf! why single me out like that.

tf! why single me out like that.
cause they think Shias are Pakistan-hating, Indian-loving, persecuted Rohingya-type, bhikaaris who die every day thus love Indians and are nothing like other Muslims in their ideology, thoughts, way of life

That's why I mentioned you cause you were interacting with him earlier, - in a sense that the stereotypes aren't real

cause they think Shias are Pakistan-hating, Indian-loving, persecuted Rohingya-type, bhikaaris who die every day thus love Indians and are nothing like other Muslims in their ideology, thoughts way of life

That's why I mentioned you cause you were interacting with him earlier, - in a sense that it's not that the stereotypes aren't real
That's an affront to our reputation. But this dude is a troll, most Indians are here to mess with us.

Zionists as well as ordinary Jews know that she is just saying it for validation and political approval. if it suits politicans like her they will say they are huge fans or followers of the House of Sauds or the ultra right wing Italian party that is now in power.

they shed crocodile tears over the mention of the holocaust only to gain political capital and keep the influentual Jewish lobby off their backs,

dont show us the mirror, we are only here to judge others.
They also shove billions of pounds of UK tax payer money down the drain of Israel so it is words and deeds with which they show their friendship.

That's even a better reason to take the Israelis, they will be loved and will love you back.
They are welcome and their community is one of beloved people in India. We do get many tourists from Israel.

LoL I dont know whom you called "white European" .

But you are peek Munafiq. you are the same lot who believes that a random Arab named Mr.Mohammad is the chosen one without any proof.

Dont even talk about "facts".
You are right bro, I am munafiq. But I am working on it.
Why we take Muhammad as Choonen one? The same reason why Jews consider themselves as choosen people. They were choosen untill they were tested by the appointment of Muhammad (a non jew) as a Prophet. Jews historically killed many Jewish Prophets, and accepting a non Jewish Prophet, and that too the one for whome they were waiting since centuries, was not easy.
Signs, books and after maths are all telling us that Muhammad indeed was the last of the Prophets.
Sallu Alan Nabi.

Back
Top Bottom