What's new

British PM Liz Truss says she is a huge zionist

So what, it just means she supports a home for Jewish people.
If Israelis demand a holy land(separate country) in New Delhi because King Jeroah was rulling what is now New Delhi in 5000 bc, will you agree? And for doing it they kill all locals because they dont own this land, and then a lady in England says "I am huge Dionist(from Dehli)", how would you feel?
Its fun to see someone elses daughter getting raped, isnt it?
Trust me, these Zionists will not get any place to Hide. And the time is not very far.

Last edited:
38DD180100000578-0-Israel_s_President_Shimon_Peres_R_kisses_U_S_Secretary_of_State_-a-26_14750...jpg

If Israelis demand a holy land(separate country) in New Delhi because King Jeroah was rulling what is now New Delhi in 5000 bc, will you agree? And for doing it they kill all locals because they dont own this land, and then a lady in England says "I am huge Dionist(from Dehli)", how would you feel?
Its fun to see someone elses daughter getting raped, itnt it?
Trust me, these Zionists will not get any place to Hide. And the time is not very far.
The path to Zion is paved with the blood of jihadists. 💀

💀☠️

Sure, and even the stones (idolarity much, bro ?) are going to tell the marauding ISIS hordes, "look, noble jihadi.. a Joo hides behind me !"

In order for that to happen you must hold your breath until it does.. manzoor hai ?

Sure, and even the stones (idolarity much, bro ?) are going to tell the marauding ISIS hordes, "look, noble jihadi.. a Joo hides behind me !"

In order for that to happen you must hold your breath until it does.. manzoor hai ?
Land around Dehli for Jews, manjoor hai?

Land around Dehli for Jews, manjoor hai?
1000%

I've rented to them even, full time bhi aa jaye, no problem at all.. even visited the Nizamuddin dargah with a bunch of them for jumma raat. ;)

Even in Varanasi? Vionist?
lol, funny you mention Varanasi... waha bhi le gaya hu unko

just regular people, just like any other foreigners visiting here..

you guys really ought to do something about your pathological hatred of Jews

or not, lagay raho hatred ma.. falling deeper into that jaal that has already all but consumed you.. "hindu bad, shia bad, jew bad, xtian bad, atheist bad" :blah:

hows about your lot just put a stop to it already ?

or not, lagay raho hatred ma.. falling deeper into that jaal that has already all but consumed you.. "hindu bad, shia bad, jew bad, xtian bad, atheist bad" :blah:
shia call all others bad too, ahaider is Shia Islamist for example

Although Shia and Christian dislike is exaugurated, vast majority except for the very fringe minority don't dislike the two - same with Shia Islamists, the vast majority have no issues with Sunnis, even Christians arent like "disliked" - "disliked" except if you are off the hook, terrorist sympathizer type

Last edited:
shia call all others bad too, ahaider is Shia Islamist for example

Although Shia and Christian dislike is exaugurated, vast majority except for the fringe don't dislike the two - same with Shia Islamists, the vast majority have no issues with Sunnis, even Christians arent like "disliked" - "disliked" except if you are off the hook, terrorist sympathizer type

Jew, Hindu, Atheists are disliked , that's true
tucchay logon ki kami ni hai dono mulkon me.

btw that jumma qawwali thing at NIzamuddin is awesome !

hows about your lot just put a stop to it already ?
Will you support a Zionist claim on Varanasi? Just answer that straight question.

Well the master of the UK is the US. So not that surprising.

---------------

just to add, the hardcore Sunnis hate it, they absolutely can not stand it.. for whatever theological blah.

I mean, you do have to walk by and on a lot of marble gravestones.. it is kind of a "graveyard" (with some very prominent people whose final resting place that is ?)

I'm not super well versed or qualified to talk on it but accha scene hota hai thursday nights ko, spl in the winters.. kebab dinner on the way back.. it really is quite nice. Good music, good food.. just gotta be respectful, as one would be at any place of worship.

Aao kisi din, hum bhi aapki mehman nawaazi karein. : )

Will you support a Zionist claim on Varanasi? Just answer that straight question.
this is a good read: https://nithinks.com/2021/06/04/tales-of-two-cities-part-2-why-do-muslims-have-colored-beards/

in Varanasi, the Israelis have their own hostels/chabad houses.. I've absolutely no problem with it, nobody does/cares.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom