What's new

BRICS declaration mentions terrorism by Pak-based Lashkar-e-Taiba , Jaish-e-Mohammad

not a single news.on any media i have.comenl across. So yeah do 4-5 meeting modi ji so that world atleast says whaaat? to your chant becoz no one take u seriously.

I thought BRICS is a trade organization? and Pakistan is not a member?
So why a non trade issue is added in the declaration and why a non member , Pakistan is included?

It's like a group of friends meeting for business and everybody has had a recent funeral but no one could attend. They pay due respects before starting the meeting.

Please remind me what BRICS has achieved so far? anything big?

Even after trump blaming pakistan. What was the outcome? China, Russia, Iran with Pakistan. No sanction nothing so what is the point? It's just like whole world knows what is happening in Afghanistan, Taliban is there but what they have achieved?

not a single news.on any media i have.comenl across. So yeah do 4-5 meeting modi ji so that world atleast says whaaat? to your chant becoz no one take u seriously.
1st Reaction on PDF - Fake News

No news in our media yet means we dont even give it a damn. modi thought he's us presidentnnd world will start pressuring pakistan which trump fail to do.
2nd Reaction - Only Indian Sources
Even after trump blaming pakistan. What was the outcome? China, Russia, Iran with Pakistan. No sanction nothing so what is the point? It's just like whole world knows what is happening in Afghanistan, Taliban is there but what they have achieved?
3rd Reaction - Big Deal - just one sentence

@Jackdaws

Ha

4th Reaction - "We ruled India for 1000 years - evil cow urine drinking Hindus - we will butcher you."

5th Reaction - "Arre at least have some talks and Cricket."

Man you were bang on target :lol::lol::lol:

Meaningless development for India.

China would veto all your resolution on Masood Azhar in UN again in future.

Chinese are just toying with bharat mata and apparently bharatis are happy with it too.

Ha

4th Reaction - "We ruled India for 1000 years - evil cow urine drinking Hindus - we will butcher you."

5th Reaction - "Arre at least have some talks and Cricket."

So when are you bringing next resolution on Masood Azhar? ;)

Paragraph 48

DI28kKSVAAAu5C0.jpg

@Windjammer @Areesh @gslv mk3 @Jackdaws @beijingwalker @SingaporeGuy @Raphael
@war&peace @faithfulguy @Dungeness @terranMarine @Jlaw @third eye @Levina @HAKIKAT @Tshering22

China chutya bana raha hai tum logon ko.

Just saying so that you don't feel too much disappointed when it would again veto your resolutions on Masood Azahr. :lol:

Good at least you are done with credible news sources.
and hope You Indians are or should be done by now with Pakistan having terrorist group. Because nothing much is coming in our way now. As all these super powers excluding India (did you really think India is super power? lol) shows concern over the matter but nothing concrete had been done against this.

Meaningless development for India.

China would veto all your resolution on Masood Azhar in UN again in future.

Chinese are just toying with bharat mata and apparently bharatis are happy with it too.

So when are you bringing next resolution on Masood Azhar? ;)

China chutya bana raha hai tum logon ko.

Just saying so that you don't feel too much disappointed when it would again veto your resolutions on Masood Azahr. :lol:
I love the faith you have in Iron Brother China.

Back
Top Bottom