What's new

BRICS declaration may strain China-Pak ties: Chinese scholar

Pakistan should be Happy that TTP name is also included. JeM, LeT are no different from TTP. There cannot be bad and good terrorist. All are bad.

China has CPEC with Pakistan also.

The news piece is rubbish

don't worry, let Indians troll, you know we Chinese are all with Pakistan, let this BRICS event go away in few days then we will come back in Donglang to settle some score with India, it's not over yet...I mean for us.:azn:

50 billion usd surplus against India mean 50 free type 055 destroyers per year to patrol Indian shores.

:bunny:
We are happy to buy more type 055 for you, next time Please convey my gratitude for Xi.

Just this one time I want to extend my benefit of doubt to the Chinese. Like the rest of the world, China also faces a real threat in radical Islam. These Islamic terrorists do not see "deeper" or "higher" ties but focus only on Islamic Jihad. Pakistani terrorist and training grounds have featured in many western attacks... how long before they feature in a Chinese attack?

The Chinese are looking after themselves by naming known islamic terror institutions of Pakistan. It's time Pakistan "does more".

nonsense If China is so scare of radical Islam then we could have been stay away from Middle east investment.

All these organisations are already banned in Pakistan. We are glad that the Indian sponsored TTP is mentioned specifically. Its a victory for us. :pakistan::china::sniper:India.

Indians just like jump of joys with superficial declaration, China is simply not stupid to drop an all weather friend and favor the one we just had standoff for over 2 months. I have fate of China to protect Pakistan interest, let these Indians get excited for few days until everything become crystal Clair.

i swear you guys are a good laugh.
the desperation to have china pakistan relations fall apart has reached its apex such that articles based on assumptions and keywords 'may' 'could' are being published and the whole indian lot is engaged in compulsive masturbation to them like they all are to be castrated tomorrow .

Its a step forward. Guess the news of oppo and other chinese companies being forced to recall their chinese workforce due to falling sales in india , led to this step.
BUT , this is just the start .
We cannot expect china to take any concrete action against pakistan.
The facts are..
China has a lot of investment in pakistan.
China is the main weapons supplier to pakistan.
China argubly set the foundation for pakistans nuke and missile capabilities.
Pakistanis are a very compliant follower of china , even more than n korea.

So , conclusion is that all good optics but business as usual.

How old are you exactly? After Doklam incident Pakistan's stock value will have gone up - not down. China will know that there could be another face off with India anytime. And the only hedge it has in South Asia is Pakistan. That reinforces and accentuates Pakistan's importance - not the other way that your suggesting.

Think about this. Has Chinese antipathy toward India increased post Doklam or have Chinese gone fond of India? No offence Doklam has reinforced Chinese misgivings about India. I mean this is no brainer. Therefore what effect do you think that would have on how Pakistan is looked at by Beijing?

Going to the specifics of the item has has you floating on cloud nine in orgasmic delight. Think about this. These are just good feel words for gawds sakes. It is the tangibles that make the real impact or expose the reality. Fact is China blockaded at the UN. Fact is China is pumping in over $100 billion dollars in investments into Pakistan. That is the reality.

Words. Good feel garbage. We can always get that from Saudia Arabia or others like "Muslim brotherhood blah blah". We need substance. And that Pakistan gets from China.
Sir, I found almost all of your posts very balanced and well informed, but today you are way off course.....

Back
Top Bottom