What's new

BRICS declaration mentions terrorism by Pak-based Lashkar-e-Taiba , Jaish-e-Mohammad

[QUOTE =“PatriotLover,post:9831649,member:169026”]中国人可以宣布任何他们想要的。最后我们将永远得到他们的支持。这是重要的,行动不言而喻[/ QUOTE]
中巴有着悠久的友谊。
克什米尔是巴基斯坦

There are 5 members in BRICS.
China has made clear our stance telling india, the trouble maker before hand not to make the frivolous motion to take its own political gain at the event.
It is obvious the other 3 members were in support of the trouble maker.
I wonder if being the host of the event would have the priviledge of a veto power.
If not then it is 1 against 4 votes.
Put all the blames on india and the other 3 members then.
Also even if in this event the declaration is defeated, india will surely bring it up again in the next occasion or the next ...
The once and for all solution is to kick the trouble maker out of the block
There are some other "I"s:
Indonesia, Iran ...

images

There are 5 members in BRICS.
China has made clear our stance telling india, the trouble maker, not to make the frivolous motion to take its own political gain at the event.
I wonder if being the host of the event would have the priviledge of a veto power.
Also even if in this event the declaration is defeated, india will surely bring it up again in the next occasion or the next ...
The once and for all solution is to kick the trouble maker out of the block
There are some other "I"s:
Indonesia, Iran ...

images

And the easiest way to do that is to provide undeniable proof of Indian hand behind TTP.

You personally visited construction site? Or its part of normal cheerleading?

So we support our ally after our enemy runs away from Doklam and it is cheer leading. Meanwhile bharatis can do mujra for anyone including even Myanmar regime and army. :)

So we support our ally after our enemy runs away from Doklam and it is cheer leading. Meanwhile bharatis can do mujra for anyone including even Myanmar regime and army. :)
hopefully Junk fighter could dance.

It being 4 :1 obviously means China was on the wrong side and the problem is with China trying to protect its "ally" when all the others can see the danger.

But 4:1 vote is a vote under democracy and you wont understand. When you lose a vote you cant expect others to follow your agenda but you have to follow their agenda howsoever painful it is for you

Still you haven't answered my question, have you seen road being built?

Second china and you are not allies,its more in terms of master slave kind of stuff,I don't see any strategic or economic advantage which Pakistan provided to china, so calling allies does not make any sense.

Still you haven't answered my question, have you seen road being built?

Have you got any guarantee from China that road won't be built? This alone tells enough about bharati unilateral retreat.

Second china and you are not allies,its more in terms of master slave kind of stuff,I don't see any strategic or economic advantage which Pakistan provided to china, so calling allies does not make any sense.

Bullsh!t. Master slave thingy is just bharati butthurt about our alliance. Don't share it with me.

Have you got any guarantee from China that road won't be built? This alone tells enough about bharati unilateral retreat.

Please don't run like a headless chicken, you earlier claimed road is being built, if yes verify your claim, else just shut the ***k up !!

Bullsh!t. Master slave thingy is just bharati butthurt about our alliance. Don't share it with me.

Weren't you guys claimed to be ally of USA before this? what happened to that relationship? again, being a ally and being used are two different things, sooner you understand is better.

Back
Top Bottom