What's new

After BRICS, India-Japan joint statement names Pakistan-based terror groups Lashkar, Jaish

India has managed to convince U.S to make pakisan's foreign aid conditional.A big win for India in that quarter.
How many Indians believe the same as well?

Could you suggest some practical measures that could have been taken but were not done?
I think India will have to take initiative i.e.
1 - Cut diplomatic ties with Pakistan
2 - Ask friendly countries like Afghanistan, Japan, Russia and US to stop trade or military deals with Pakistan

Otherwise, let me be honest with you, other than maybe Afghanistan, all other countries will only give you lip service while the deals will go through.

How many Indians believe the same as well?

I think India will have to take initiative i.e.
1 - Cut diplomatic ties with Pakistan
2 - Ask friendly countries like Afghanistan, Japan, Russia and US to stop trade or military deals with Pakistan

Otherwise, let me be honest with you, other than maybe Afghanistan, all other countries will only give you lip service while the deals will go through.

Honestly, I see no percentage in making a North Korea out of Pakistan. I see far more result in reaching out to the section of the Pakistani population itself, not, sadly, the man in the street, not yet, but the thinking sections, and seeking to build on a common abhorrence of violence as a solution.

You may or may not agree, but even on PDF, or perhaps that should be worded 'especially on PDF', there are clear signs that there is a constituency seeking to break away from the failed tactics of the past, maybe even the failed strategy of the past, and to seek parity on different grounds at a different level.

Just my tuppence.

You keep barking, in the real world, zero repercussions of empty words.

Keep burning, loving it!

This member's mission statement can be summed up very simply; at every possible opportunity, tell an Indian member that he is 'barking'. Nothing beyond that, except an occasional self-deluding assertion that he is 'loving it'.

What an illustration of the available talent in his quarters.

I invite members to look through his posts to confirm the vapidity of these, and the total lack of content.

Considering Indian newspaper's credibility I am still in search for a neutral source regarding this Japan-India statement about Pakistan...!
If anyone has it then please post here...!

Please give it a day or two, and Dawn will publish it.

You are what you do,not what you say you will do...All these in BRICS have trade and military relationship with Pakistan..except one obsessed country

Haha,what a hilarious joke,There are two biggest terrorist groups in the World,knwon as Indian gov and US gov :usflag:who called themselves demo countries but actually are using massive weapons to threaten their neighbors and the rest of the world, the most interesting thing is that both of them learned this terrorism way from the notorious British Empire who was extremely eager to start war with when he is not pleased!

Last edited:
I would never have guessed you are a cow.
India-Japan joint statement names Pakistan-based terror groups Lashkar, Jaish

And the Trump

http://www.firstpost.com/world/dona...-agents-of-chaos-violence-terror-3959291.html

And the deeper than ocean friend

BRICS declaration names Pakistan-based terror

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/qG...-voice-concern-over-terror-groups-includ.html

And here comes the Pakistanis awesome reply to the world powers ::lol::lol::lol:
Dude japanese are nobodies. North Korea fires missiles at it daily and Japan cries and as for India we are your neighbour. What are You going to do about it?

Honestly, I see no percentage in making a North Korea out of Pakistan. I see far more result in reaching out to the section of the Pakistani population itself, not, sadly, the man in the street, not yet, but the thinking sections, and seeking to build on a common abhorrence of violence as a solution.

You may or may not agree, but even on PDF, or perhaps that should be worded 'especially on PDF', there are clear signs that there is a constituency seeking to break away from the failed tactics of the past, maybe even the failed strategy of the past, and to seek parity on different grounds at a different level.

Just my tuppence.
That is my stance, have always been. Reaching out to each others, engaging and solving things.
Honestly the animosity between the two countries is not something world has not seen before, and the solution to our problems aren't unique as well. There are two ways to do it, old school way is to fight each other until one falls forever (Which might be extremely difficult and may not be everlasting) the other alternative is to sort out differences on table and move on.

You keep barking, in the real world, zero repercussions of empty words.

Keep burning, loving it!

Hope the reassessing of ties will be in the real world and not just in papers :enjoy:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1357605/govt-reassessing-ties-with-us-defence-minister

Dude japanese are nobodies. North Korea fires missiles at it daily and Japan cries and as for India we are your neighbour. What are You going to do about it?

Dude your guys are boasting about Japanese investment few pages before plz dont break their heart :partay:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/japan-wants-pakistan-to-open-cpec-for-other-countries.496162/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/japanese-view-about-pakistan-and-market-potential.441324/

Back
Top Bottom