What's new

#BREAKING: Jaish al-Adl releases Iranian border guards abducted months ago

Normal Iranians have much less amount of the shitty Eastern traditions which includes smiling for each other and stabbing in each others backs compared to Arabs or Pakistanis, and ... We don't need these fake gestures, and you can call us rude if you want, and we would call you backwards.
Anyway, why do you visit a country if you hate them in this extent? probably you have inferiority complex issue.
Anyway, you need to know that Iranians do not have a positive view about you at all. They saw your people as bunch of fanatics, with high spread diseases who kill, and bomb others as easy as drinking a glass of water. Actually, that's not only Iranians opinions and to be honest, it is not far fetched from the reality. Just notice your fellow Pakistanis comments in this very thread and you would understand why they see you as such.

Haha you just proved my point. And btw i was there on Official business, invited guest of the Iranian Mullas. Jesus the amount of scorn you have is funny actually. I had a security team with me as well, 4 man team. Why would i hate Iranians? You might hate us as i can see in your post but my life is too chill to hate on a few idiots on here.

But thanks for proving my point. Iranians dont know how to do diplomacy and that is he reason why you guys are disliked all over the world. You guys need to be careful with words you use at an International level, we just dont reply in kind and are more mature in Int'l dealings.

Adios.

Good news. Pity about some of the comments on here.

Haha you just proved my point. And btw i was there on Official business, invited guest of the Iranian Mullas. Jesus the amount of scorn you have is funny actually. I had a security team with me as well, 4 man team. Why would i hate Iranians? You might hate us as i can see in your post but my life is too chill to hate on a few idiots on here.

But thanks for proving my point. Iranians dont know how to do diplomacy and that is he reason why you guys are disliked all over the world. You guys need to be careful with words you use at an International level, we just dont reply in kind and are more mature in Int'l dealings.

Adios.
LOL, you also proved my comment as well. The difference between me and your type is that I am honest, and straightforward while you are hypocrite. Anyway, grow up gal, here is internet and we don't need to show fake gestures for each other. Anyway, as far as I know, **** is the term that is insulting and disliked in the west, and elsewhere not Irani ;)
Do you see? I can exactly say the same notions as you do, without sugar coating it, since I don't give a damn about no bodies in the internet. ;)
BTW, the next time that you went to Iran, you do not need to waste money on hiring body guards, since Iran is not like some other countries like yours, and they would be useless. ;)

Anyway, you need to know that Iranians do not have a positive view about you at all. They saw your people as bunch of fanatics, with high spread diseases who kill, and bomb others as easy as drinking a glass of water. Actually, that's not only Iranians opinions and to be honest, it is not far fetched from the reality. Just notice your fellow Pakistanis comments in this very thread and you would understand why they see you as such.

I find your post ironic in the sense that you make the most disgusting comments about Pakistanis, and in the very same post point out as evidence other people's horrid comments. Incredible....

Thankfully having met many Iranians, they most certainly do not think like that or say that.

Out pakistani brothers are now finding out what the farsis really think of them :lol: there are only two groups of people these farsis hate the most : Arabs and Indians/Pakistanis. Be careful of them and don't trust farsis ever.

. Anyway, as far as I know, **** is the term that is insulting and disliked in the west, and elsewhere not Irani ;)

Met and spoken to plenty of Iranians who have been called "****", terrorist, wog, sandnigger and wanabee white man. The term **** is derogatory and came into being in the UK due to the opposition to immigration during the 50's-70's. The people who use such terms will not hesitate to call you the same thing or worse. The term is pretty much unknown as a slur in other Western countries apart from the UK.

......My trip to Tehran was amazed by the mountains are the rudeness that accompanied by the normal folk :(

In cyber world i have seen plenty of rude people of almost all nationalities, but to be honest i don't believe on your assertion as i have been living in Tehran since 4 years and haven't met single rude person.

I find your post ironic in the sense that you make the most disgusting comments about Pakistanis, and in the very same post point out as evidence other people's horrid comments. Incredible....

Thankfully having met many Iranians, they most certainly do not think like that or say that.
There is no paradox in my comments. There are always some red lines that your fellow pakistanis, including that guy that I have quoted, have crossed them all. So, I won't have any respect for them. It is very simple.
Anyway, Iranians in general, do not give a damn about foreigners unlike what you and Arabs think of them. But, when you send terrorists to our country, we won't have a positive view about you anymore. That is very simple and obvious.

LOL, you also proved my comment as well. The difference between me and your type is that I am honest, and straightforward while you are hypocrite. Anyway, grow up gal, here is internet and we don't need to show fake gestures for each other. Anyway, as far as I know, **** is the term that is insulting and disliked in the west, and elsewhere not Irani ;)
Do you see? I can exactly say the same notions as you do, without sugar coating it, since I don't give a damn about no bodies in the internet. ;)
BTW, the next time that you went to Iran, you not need to waste money on hiring body guards, since Iran is not like some other countries like yours, and they would be useless. ;)

Your govt provided us with guards, why would i hire them? Speaking of which where i work, what i do and the threats I receive, i have zero guards. You need to visit Pak to understand our resilience.

And again my dislike for Iran is limited to its politics, not people no matter how misguided. Iranians are referred as Pakis as well in UK. You have this superiority complex, I dont.

I dont understand this scorn you guys have, but then again i cant be bothered.

Out pakistani brothers are now finding out what the farsis really think of them :lol: there are only two groups of people these farsis hate the most : Arabs and Indians/Pakistanis. Be careful of them and don't trust farsis ever.
You forgot to mention Africans as well.:-)

Met and spoken to plenty of Iranians who have been called "****", terrorist, wog, sandnigger and wanabee white man. The term **** is derogatory and came into being in the UK due to the opposition to immigration during the 50's-70's. The people who use such terms will not hesitate to call you the same thing or worse. The term is pretty much unknown as a slur in other Western countries apart from the UK.
Dude, I am not in favor of the racist terms. I just mentioned it to break your friends imaginary bubble. Anyway, Unfortunately, it is used in North America as well, and is reffered to South Asian muslims.

LOL, idiot double user Saudi. :lol: Are you scared to post with your real account? :rofl:

There is no paradox in my comments. There are always some red lines that your fellow pakistanis, including that guy that I have quoted, have crossed them all. So, I won't have any respect for them. It is very simple.
Anyway, Iranians in general, do not give a damn about foreigners unlike what you and Arabs think of them. But, when you send terrorists to our country, we won't have a positive view about you anymore. That is very simple and obvious.

There are contradictions in your post that I just pointed out. You also crossed the same red lines you talk of, so you shouldn't be respected, am I correct?

I'm glad the Iranians do not give a hoot about what foreigners think about them, it shows a strong and dignified culture. So I'm not quite sure why you bought up "opinions" that others hold of Pakistanis. Likewise we don't give a rat's if people have weird and unjustified stereotypes.

Please tell me how and when Pakistan sent terrorists into your country.

Dude, I am not in favor of the racist terms. I just mentioned it to break your friends imaginary bubble. Anyway, Unfortunately, it is used in North America as well, and is reffered to South Asian muslims.

Been to the states many a time and people think it is a normal term. Remember even Bush used it.....It's completely rooted in the UK. Some may heard and decide to use it themselves, but it does't have the same frequent usage. What came from the US was sandnigger, camel jockey etc.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom