What's new

Iran frees 2 soldiers kidnapped in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you make personal remarks, because you own this forum!
Otherwise, he could reply you back in same coin?
As per your claim, i own this forum. So you better be afraid of me. Lol

The 2 statements don't add up.

Looks like political pressure from the government is leading to such disjointed media efforts by the armed forces.

Extensions, promotions and jobs after retirement in a country plunging towards poverty can easily make you bend over to the politicians control $billions of IMF and remittance.

As per your claim, i own this forum. So you better be afraid of me. Lol

I'm afraid of no one on this earth.

Extensions, promotions and jobs after retirement in a country plunging towards poverty can make you bend over to the politicians controlling IMF and remittance billions.

Overall corruption presents a national security risk for Pakistan. The pursuit of strategic depth is eroding the basic fundamentals of war in the Pakistani psyche.

Overall corruption presents a national security risk for Pakistan. The pursuit of strategic depth is eroding the basic fundamentals of war in the Pakistani psyche.

That's all according to the plan... Hafiz Sheikh nomination as senator is another bribe.

The way Imran Khan and mafia has treated his opponents, i'm foreseeing civil war.

That's all according to the plan... Hafiz Sheikh nomination as senator is another bribe.

The way Imran Khan and mafia has treated his opponents, i'm foreseeing civil war.

Internal political chaos is needed for 2.5 front war.

Pakistan delayed the war when miscreants locked Islamabad down for 126 days.

Things may well get ugly in Punjab. The only remaining stronghold of Muslim League in the region. Indo Aryan PPP and PTI have nefarious designs for Muslims of Pakistan

Internal political chaos is needed for 2.5 front war.

Pakistan delayed the war when miscreants locked Islamabad down for 126 days.

Things may well get ugly in Punjab. The only remaining stronghold of Muslim League in the region. Indo Aryan PPP and PTI have nefarious designs for Muslims of Pakistan

Next 2 years will be detrimental for Pakistan... history will be written and characters will be named.

A friendly advice to the fair and unbiased minds of Pakistani brothers.

If you want to know the mentality of Wahabis then read BATMAN and ElSidds quotes. First one is threatening Pakistan with civil war for merely friendly attitude of Pakistani government with Iran, the other one plays with Saudi taught secularism.

Tell us what do you know about the people of Sistan and Ahwaz?

Sistan and Ahwaz in Iran? they are poor.
A friendly advice to the fair and unbiased minds of Pakistani brothers.

If you want to know the mentality of Wahabis then read BATMAN and ElSidds quotes. First one is threatening Pakistan with civil war for merely friendly attitude of Pakistani government with Iran, the other one plays with Saudi taught secularism.

i dont think @BATMAN is sunni, let alone wahhabi

i dont think @BATMAN is sunni, let alone wahhabi

Where can meet Wahabi? I have heard a lot about it on pdf but never came across a single one not even in entire GCC and entire Arabia.... i mean i have searched for Wahabis from Mauritania to Borders of China.
If you ever find one report me.

Where can meet Wahabi? I have heard a lot about it on pdf but never came across a single one not even in entire GCC and entire Arabia.... i mean i have searched for Wahabis from Mauritania to Borders of China.
If you ever find one report me.

for me there is no difference between sunni and wahhabi and salafi. its all the same. wahhabi and salafi imo are those that follow the sunnah more than a regular sunni. basically more religious.

First one is threatening Pakistan with civil war for merely friendly attitude of Pakistani government with Iran
That could be any Iranian not happy with Iranian government as well and their friendly leverage towards Pakistan.
Next 2 years will be detrimental for Pakistan... history will be written and characters will be named.
Pakistan should ban fake news from Iran and India. Both countries are desperate to please a growing frustrated youthful population looking for aversions.

for me there is no difference between sunni and wahhabi and salafi. its all the same. wahhabi and salafi imo are those that follow the sunnah more than a regular sunni. basically more religious.
There is no problem with being a Sunni or a revolutionary Sunni. The problem starts when you define your faith Based upon principles that hurts other Muslims at the same time benefits colonial Powers like USA. Americans and CIA have an special branch that are Learning basics of Shia/Sunni Islam. Let me talk about a Shia produced by CIA. Ayatollah Mike, LMAO.
Michael D'Andrea
This guy was an American made Shia who was on the Blacklist of IRGC for years. He was killed in Afghanistan.

My point, American Islam that defies Islamic rules is the religion that we are engaged with. We are fighting against the Islam that allows West to occupy our lands. Bin Laden, Ayatollah Mike, AlBaghdadi, Zarghawi, etc. These are American made Shias/Sunnis that will fight against real shia/Sunni Muslims to death hence civil wars in Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq etc etc. They are the feet soldiers of West in Islamic world. As BATMAN said they are prepared to destroy the country if anything goes wrong.

Bin Laden, Ayatollah Mike, AlBaghdadi, Zarghawi, etc.

you should include the Ayatollahs in this. Iran isnt innocent. it also has an expansionist ideology. they believe wherever there is a shia population, they should become a satellite state or vassal state of Iran. that is what they have been trying to do in Bahrain since 1979. the Iranians didnt consider Assad and his sect as muslim, then the syrain civil war happened, and then all of a sudden, poof, the ayatollahs declared them as muslims and joined the war and fight for Assad. in Yemen they make shit worse by arming the Houthis and turning it into a war, and then the Saudi-led coalition joins in and makes it an even bigger war. in Iraq 2003, the shias didnt fight USA, only sunnis did. why? because iran and iraqi shias did a deal with USA. so where was your anti-imperial ideology in 2003? at least Saddam Husain was an Iraqi running Iraq. he was more muslim than Bush and Blair, but Iran and the shias helped USA to conquer Iraq. actually if you go into the shia madhabs books, you are going to find loads of persian worshipping, and racism against every other race (arabs, blacks, kurds, turks, sindhis, afghans, indians). the only 2 praised races are Persians and Europeans. this is partially what fuels Iran's own expansionist ideology.

Last edited:
you should include the Ayatollahs in this. Iran isnt innocent. it also has an expansionist ideology. they believe wherever there is a shia population, they should become a satellite state or vassal state of Iran. that is what they have been trying to do in Bahrain since 1979. the Iranians didnt consider Assad and his sect as muslim, then the syrain civil war happened, and then all of a sudden, poof, the ayatollahs declared them as muslims and joined the war and fight for Assad. in Yemen they make shit worse by arming the Houthis and turning it into a war, and then the Saudi-led coalition joins in and makes it an even bigger war. in Iraq 2003, the shias didnt fight USA, only sunnis did. why? because iran and iraqi shias did a deal with USA. so where was your anti-imperial ideology in 2003? at least Saddam Husain was an Iraqi running Iraq. he was more muslim than Bush and Blair, but Iran and the shias helped USA to conquer Iraq. actually if you go into the shia madhabs books, you are going to find loads of persian worshipping, and racism against every other race (arabs, blacks, kurds, turks, sindhis, afghans, indians). the only 2 praised races are Persians and Europeans. this is partially what fuels Iran's own expansionist ideology.
Aside from your rants, the British planted Kingdom of Bahrain recognized Israel. That will be their end in any case, for your info, Bahrain is an integral part of Iran and its just a matter of time to return to the fatherland.

Kingdom of Bahrain recognized Israel.

and i dont agree with Bahrain doing it.

Bahrain is an integral part of Iran and its just a matter of time to return to the fatherland.

oh hello there Mr Imperialist. finally the Iranian drops the anti-imperial garbage. Iran is no better than anyone else in this region, as you have just demonstrated. you can take your Persian supremacy and shove it up your a*s. most people in Bahrain arent even Persian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom