What's new

#BREAKING: Jaish al-Adl releases Iranian border guards abducted months ago

There are contradictions in your post that I just pointed out. You also crossed the same red lines you talk of, so you shouldn't be respected, am I correct?

I'm glad the Iranians do not give a hoot about what foreigners think about them, it shows a strong and dignified culture. So I'm not quite sure why you bought up "opinions" that others hold of Pakistanis. Likewise we don't give a rat's if people have weird and unjustified stereotypes.

Please tell me how and when Pakistan sent terrorists into your country.

Nope, it was not the same. I did not reciprocate your fellow pakistanis BS like raping your girls, or conquering your country in a few hours, and such BS that they said. Anyway, You are free to like or hate me.
it is a known fact that your government has used terrorists in the past against its neighbors, and also it is a fact that these terrorists are from your country and roam freely there. So, either your government is that much weak that can't do anything against them or they are supporting them. There is no other possibilities.

Met and spoken to plenty of Iranians who have been called "****", terrorist, wog, sandnigger and wanabee white man. The term **** is derogatory and came into being in the UK due to the opposition to immigration during the 50's-70's. The people who use such terms will not hesitate to call you the same thing or worse. The term is pretty much unknown as a slur in other Western countries apart from the UK.
Really? Sounds more like your wishful thinking. I have never been called that word in my entire life nor have i ever been confused for a Pakistani. People are not so stupid as you think. We are nothing similar to Pakistanis. Ignorant people often think of Iranians as Arabs, nobody confuses us for one of you tho.

OTHO, i have heard Indians and Pakistanis being called "****" by Blacks, Jews, Kurds/Turks, Chinese, Arabs and other minorities. I remember once many years ago a group of about 4 or 5 Blacks chasing after a much bigger group of Indians or Pakistanis and beating down some of them while calling them "pakis". I found this dislike of South Asians generally quite common in many countries. Things like this dont happen to Iranians.

And you obviously have never been to Greece, Italy, Spain or Germany to name a few. Ordinary Greeks in particular, especially in Athens, are squarely anti-Pakistani and casually use the slur "****" when labelling them.

Oh so you were given a hard time by your colleagues ! :lol:

I'm just glad that the Guards are safe & sound - I don't wish harm on anyone, but the conflicting opinions surrounding this issue are mind boggling !

Fortunately - I have mature & grown up colleagues not emotional teenager

And yeah this issue will be buried under conflicting news & claims

Been to the states many a time and people think it is a normal term. Remember even Bush used it.....It's completely rooted in the UK. Some may heard and decide to use it themselves, but it does't have the same frequent usage. What came from the US was sandnigger, camel jockey etc.
I don't really like to continue the discussion about the insults, but Sandnigger, and camel jockey are used for Arabs not Pakistanis, and as you said, the root of the **** term is in UK, and then spread into North America.

Fortunately - I have mature & grown up colleagues not emotional teenager

Why so serious ? o_O

Naraaz hain kiyaa mujhe seh janaab ? :(

And yeah this issue will be buried under conflicting news & claims

True but some of them were conflicting to the point of being mind-boggling !

I've read Iranian Politicians & Officials being quoted as saying that the Americans or the the Israelis were behind this & then I've heard that Pakistan was behind this !

Iran saying that they are in Pakistan whereas everyone from the FO to the FC saying that they aren't.

Then Iran saying that Guards have just been realized to Iranian Officials in Pakistan & handed over to their Embassy Officials, unless I'm mistaken. And the FC saying that they were released within Iran to the Iranian Officials due to the mediation of some Baluch Tribe on the Iranian Side & denied completely their presence on Pakistani Soil or their release to Iranian Officials in Pakistan - Those aren't just different ways to look at the same situation....they're pretty darn different accounts of what happened !

Really? Sounds more like your wishful thinking. I have never been called that word in my entire life nor have i ever been confused for a Pakistani. People are not so stupid as you think. We are nothing similar to Pakistanis. Ignorant people often think of Iranians as Arabs, nobody confuses us for one of you tho.

OTHO, i have heard Indians and Pakistanis being called "****" by Blacks, Jews, Kurds/Turks, Chinese, Arabs and other minorities. I remember once many years ago a group of about 4 or 5 Blacks chasing after a much bigger group of Indians or Pakistanis and beating down some of them while calling them "pakis". I found this dislike of South Asians generally quite common in many countries. Things like this dont happen to Iranians.

And you obviously have never been to Greece, Italy, Spain or Germany to name a few. Ordinary Greeks in particular, especially in Athens, are squarely anti-Pakistani and casually use the slur "****" when labelling them.

Don't lump Indians with them thanks. We don't have anything to do with Islam, Muslim, terrorism, etc.. Only talk about pakistanis.

Now if lets say if we buy into the fact that the iranian guards were in Pakistan, and were handed over to the iranian consulate in Queta. When did they cross the border? Why are there no videos of them doing so? Why any of those events not videoed to prove that they were in Pakistan? Knowing you iranians you dont leave a stone unturned proving you lie a fact. Why this is missing?
@Armstrong Did u come across any of the info that I was asking.

Yup, some people think that Iranians are arabs, some even don't know them in US, and as you said, some Europeans are racists, much much more than british people, and they do use these terms.
Anyway, let's not continue the discussion about insults. ;)

What city are you from in UK? Over where I live, that term is used for anyone who is tanned w/ black hair. I've even witnesses a Spaniard being called that.

What info ? :unsure:
Now if lets say if we buy into the fact that the iranian guards were in Pakistan, and were handed over to the iranian consulate in Queta. When did they cross the border? Why are there no videos of them doing so? Why any of those events not videoed to prove that they were in Pakistan? Knowing you iranians you dont leave a stone unturned proving you lie a fact. Why this is missing?

^^This is what I asked from the iranian crowd no one bothered to answer.

Don't lump Indians with them thanks. We don't have anything to do with Islam, Muslim, terrorism, etc.. Only talk about pakistanis.

Its not about religion, its about race and/or culture, which most Pakistanis and Indians share with each other hence why they are generally perceived to be pretty much the same and so the same slurs are used against both of them in most countries.

Yup, some people think that Iranians are arabs, some even don't know them in US, and as you said, some Europeans are racists, much much more than british people, and they do use these terms.
Anyway, let's not continue the discussion about insults. ;)

I agree, continuing a discussion like this one serves no real purpose.

What city are you from in UK? Over where I live, that term is used for anyone who is tanned w/ black hair. I've even witnesses a Spaniard being called that.

Most of my time in the UK has been spent in London.

Why so serious ? o_O

Naraaz hain kiyaa mujhe seh janaab ? :(

Nothing special, just little upset these days

True but some of them were conflicting to the point of being mind-boggling !

I've read Iranian Politicians & Officials being quoted as saying that the Americans or the the Israelis were behind this & then I've heard that Pakistan was behind this !

Iran saying that they are in Pakistan whereas everyone from the FO to the FC saying that they aren't.

Then Iran saying that Guards have just been realized to Iranian Officials in Pakistan & handed over to their Embassy Officials, unless I'm mistaken. And the FC saying that they were released within Iran to the Iranian Officials due to the mediation of some Baluch Tribe on the Iranian Side & denied completely their presence on Pakistani Soil or their release to Iranian Officials in Pakistan - Those aren't just different ways to look at the same situation....they're pretty darn different accounts of what happened !

As i said it will not clear out and will be buried under confusions, I am sure Iran know what she is saying and why, and Pakistan also knows what's the intentions and imho it has more to do with other geopolitical developments.

^^This is what I asked from the iranian crowd no one bothered to answer.

So far as Pakistan is concerned they weren't on Pakistani Soil & they sure as hell wouldn't be handed over to 'Iranian Officials in Pakistan at their Embassy or their Consulate' without the Media Outlets catching a whiff of it or the Government announcing it - It just doesn't add up for me !

So I dunno !

So far as Pakistan is concerned they weren't on Pakistani Soil & they sure as hell wouldn't be handed over to 'Iranian Officials in Pakistan at their Embassy or their Consulate' without the Media Outlets catching a whiff of it or the Government announcing it - It just doesn't add up for me !

So I dunno !
That is exactly my point. But as the iranians are still so adamant about proving their gov's lies as facts. Why cant they put their money where their mouth is.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom