What's new

#BREAKING: Jaish al-Adl releases Iranian border guards abducted months ago

cut the crap dude. They were in Pakistan and finally handed to Iranian officials in Quetta or some place like that which it was exactly what I guessed and said before. Your government does not even have control in Quetta. I don't give a damn if you want to be a fool, just notice that others do not want to fool themselves.

If you've made up your mind & for you whatever the Iranian Officials are saying is the gospel truth to you, even in the light of glaring inconsistencies, than why are you quoting me ?

Bother someone else with your tirade !

half of them even don't know the word Iran. :lol:
Lol look at this. Americans were asked to point out where Crimea is on a world map:

Ukraine_Full-1024x535.png

:rofl:

If you've made up your mind & for you whatever the Iranian Officials are saying is the gospel truth to you, even in the light of glaring inconsistencies, than why are you quoting me ?

Bother someone else with your tirade !

LOL, I don't give a damn about any officials if they say something which is not logical. I am not a puppet like you. I quoted you to cut your crappy lies. That's it.

No, they don't.

Yes they do.The nature of a redneck doesn't really have provision for racial differences. I remember as long as the 80's them using this term to describe Iranians. Remember Iran was the first Middle Eastern country the US had and still has problems with.

LOL, I don't give a damn about any officials if they say something which is not logical. I am not a puppet like you. I quoted you to cut your crappy lies. That's it.

Brilliant arguments....I suppose we're done here then; just a little common courtesy, if you will, the next time when you want to go on a 'Crappy-Lie-Bursting' polemic - Spare me !

Last edited:
Yes they do. You might want to frequent some more forums. The nature of a redneck doesn't really have provision for racial differences. I remember as long as 80's them using this term to describe Iranians. Remember Iran was the first Middle Eastern country the US had and still has problems with.
Nope, they don't. How do you know? BTW, how old are you man? :undecided:
I am an Iranian, and never heard such thing myself or none of my friends.

That's why. London has little racism afaik. I live up north and have seen all kinds of racist behaviour towards even other Europeans.

Btw about your other point, the Pakistanis in UK come from India-Pakistan border region that is why you may not be able to tell the difference. British Mirpuri community - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you met/seen Pakistanis from western parts?I think you may change your opinion if you do.

Most of the Pakistanis i have met in the UK have claimed to come from Kashmir but to me they all looked pretty Indian/Pakistani. They all had the same looks, food, clothes, culture, mannerisms etc as them. I have met a few Pashtuns from Pakistan here too, but i also found them to be very South Asian in terms of their mentality, culture and most of them in their physical appearances too.

I dont think there is any real difference between Pakistan, Kashmir and India. I think it is obvious that they all form part of a cultural and racial continuum if that is what you're asking me.

Atlast the incompetent Irani security guards were found and freed in Iran itself....atlast the Mullah Irani regime and its foreign minister were proven to be the habitual liars , totally incompetent and deceptive, diplomatic mouth full of liars, who actually hide the mullah government's failures and inability to take full responsibility of the blunders they made.

..hahahaha.. the guards were freed in Iran, not Pakistan. It was like a slap and humiliation... it thrashed on to the habitual, two face Iranian ministers.

Ohhh call me **** as much as you want....i loved to be called ****..in urdu it means clean and pure !!!

Fact is, in all this Iranian episode and drama....it clearly now looks Pakistan had not committed any wrong against a fellow neighboring country.

The only diplomatic gesture expected from Iranians is a big thank you to Pakistan...which is still awaited...

freed Soldiers and their commanders themselves, have said that they were in Pakistan. Are you not smart enough to understand this?
Where are the pictures and videos of ur ambassador receiving them, crossing the border, and being handed over to the iranian authorities. Now dont deny that all of those things never took place if these clowns were in Pakistan that is.

Iran has political driven approach in Syria etc.
A quote from Iranian thinking i.e. How Iran perceives the world
At present, it can be assumed that the future outlook for peace, stability and development in Afghanistan depends on the approach that both the government as well as official and unofficial opposition groups will take to these elections and their consequences. This means that if the exclusionist tendency of the Pashtun ethnic group as well as ideological exclusionism of the Taliban, who are also of Pashtun origin, are not adapted to new conditions, there will be a high risk for the resurgence of a serious ethnic crisis in the country. It will be more so if the vote count and final result of the elections lead to disillusionment of non-Pashtun ethnic groups and prompt, for example, Dr. Abdullah Abdullah to refuse the election results that would not be in line with the general expectations in the society. Under such a scenario, the possibility of intense ethnic and religious rivalries in Afghanistan will be greatly increased. On the other hand, such state of affairs will have the potential to affect the neighboring countries of Afghanistan as well. Possible ethnic division in Afghanistan will pit Pashtuns, on the one side, against non-Pashtuns, including Uzbeks, Tajiks and Hazara Shias, on the other side. In parallel to such domestic developments in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and, to some extent, Turkey, which collectively play a part in Afghanistan’s developments, will possibly take sides with Pashtuns. On the other hand, Iran, India and some countries in Central Asia will find themselves obliged to takes sides with non-Pashtun ethnic groups, which seek to see changes in the country’s power structure. In fact, the presidential and local council elections in Afghanistan will most probably face the Afghan society with serious challenges at two general levels and through two mechanisms:
Afghanistan Elections: Challenges and Opportunities

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom