What's new

#BREAKING: Jaish al-Adl releases Iranian border guards abducted months ago

Its not about religion, its about race and/or culture, which most Pakistanis and Indians share with each other hence why they are generally perceived to be pretty much the same and so the same slurs are used against both of them in most countries.

I agree, continuing a discussion like this one serves no real purpose.

Most of my time in the UK has been spent in London.

I don't care what racists say. I'm proud of my roots, our Indic culture and civilization. We were unfortunate in recent history but are determined to make a comeback. THose racists can can go to hell for all I care. I've never been called that word.

Really? Sounds more like your wishful thinking. I have never been called that word in my entire life nor have i ever been confused for a Pakistani. People are not so stupid as you think. We are nothing similar to Pakistanis. Ignorant people often think of Iranians as Arabs, nobody confuses us for one of you tho.

OTHO, i have heard Indians and Pakistanis being called "****" by Blacks, Jews, Kurds/Turks, Chinese, Arabs and other minorities. I remember once many years ago a group of about 4 or 5 Blacks chasing after a much bigger group of Indians or Pakistanis and beating down some of them while calling them "pakis". I found this dislike of South Asians generally quite common in many countries. Things like this dont happen to Iranians.

And you obviously have never been to Greece, Italy, Spain or Germany to name a few. Ordinary Greeks in particular, especially in Athens, are squarely anti-Pakistani and casually use the slur "****" when labelling them.

You may call it wishful thinking, i'll call it reality and on your part wilful iggnorance. By all means we can test out your theory by walking through a white working class neighbourhood in South London and see if you don't get called a ****. If it isn't this you certainly would be racially abused. Or do you have some exemption against this?

Many common people are stupid, seriously I can't believe you actually think some knuckle dragger will know in detail racial differences. I haven't heard Jews call people anything and certainly not to anyone's face. They stay trouble free, which now makes me doubt the authenticity of anything you say. Turks? The vast majority get on with Pakistanis, go look for your answers in the Turkish forum if you don't believe me. I have dozens of friends in Green Lane, Palmers Green and Stoke Newington and never come across what you say. Lol@Chinese saying it. Dude are you talking about the thousands of Chinese middle class tourists who come to London, otherwise the Chinese community here in the UK is tiny. It would be a rare for thing for such an outburst from them. Blacks, well that I can understand. But even they have many tensions between themselves so that doesn't say so much. Their youth kill over postcodes.

The dislike of South Asians is in your mind.

I have been to Spain, Italy and Germany as my job has taken me there many times. The Pakistani communities there are negligible. Even then they equally hate their fellow european whites, go ask how Eastern Europeans are treated there. They complain about racism all the time and decide to set for Western European states.

As for Greece, that I would agree with and they learnt that from UK nationalists. But we are talking about the likes of Golden Dawn who most certainly would smash in an Iranian immigrants face, as they would a Pakistani's.

I don't really like to continue the discussion about the insults, but Sandnigger, and camel jockey are used for Arabs not Pakistanis, and as you said, the root of the **** term is in UK, and then spread into North America.

They use them for Iranians as well dude.

Its not about religion, its about race and/or culture, which most Pakistanis and Indians share with each other hence why they are generally perceived to be pretty much the same and so the same slurs are used against both of them in most countries.

Most of my time in the UK has been spent in London.
That's why. London has little racism afaik. I live up north and have seen all kinds of racist behaviour towards even other Europeans.

Btw about your other point, the Pakistanis in UK come from India-Pakistan border region that is why you may not be able to tell the difference. British Mirpuri community - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you met/seen Pakistanis from western parts?I think you may change your opinion if you do.

What city are you from in UK? Over where I live, that term is used for anyone who is tanned w/ black hair. I've even witnesses a Spaniard being called that.

I said the exact same thing.

So far as Pakistan is concerned they weren't on Pakistani Soil & they sure as hell wouldn't be handed over to 'Iranian Officials in Pakistan at their Embassy or their Consulate' without the Media Outlets catching a whiff of it or the Government announcing it - It just doesn't add up for me !

So I dunno !
freed Soldiers and their commanders themselves, have said that they were in Pakistan. Are you not smart enough to understand this?

You may call it wishful thinking, i'll call it reality and on your part wilful iggnorance. By all means we can test out your theory by walking through a white working class neighbourhood in South London and see if you don't get called a ****. If it isn't this you certainly would be racially abused. Or do you have some exemption against this?

Many common people are stupid, seriously I can't believe you actually think some knuckle dragger will know in detail racial differences. I haven't heard Jews call people anything and certainly not to anyone's face. They stay trouble free, which now makes me doubt the authenticity of anything you say. Turks? The vast majority get on with Pakistanis, go look for your answers in the Turkish forum if you don't believe me. I have dozens of friends in Green Lane, Palmers Green and Stoke Newington and never come across what you say. Lol@Chinese saying it. Dude are you talking about the thousands of Chinese middle class tourists who come to London, otherwise the Chinese community here in the UK is tiny. It would be a rare for thing for such an outburst from them. Blacks, well that I can understand. But even they have many tensions between themselves so that doesn't say so much. Their youth kill over postcodes.

The dislike of South Asians is in your mind.

I have been to Spain, Italy and Germany as my job has taken me there many times. The Pakistani communities there are negligible. Even then they equally hate their fellow european whites, go ask how Eastern Europeans are treated there. They complain about racism all the time and decide to set for Western European states.

As for Greece, that I would agree with and they learnt that from UK nationalists. But we are talking about the likes of Golden Dawn who most certainly would smash in an Iranian immigrants face, as they would a Pakistani's.

They use them for Iranians as well dude.

Most people think Iranians are Arabs anyway because of their shared culture, similarity in appearance, shared religion, and other commonalities. Racists are not very smart.

Most people think Iranians are Arabs anyway because of their shared culture, similarity in appearance, shared religion, and other commonalities. Racists are not very smart.
Only Americans. I've even seen people calling Indians 'sandnigger' :lol:

freed Soldiers and their commanders themselves, have said that they were in Pakistan. Are you not smart enough to understand this?

As the Iranian version goes - They were freed within Pakistan to Iranian Officials at the Iranian Embassy/Consulate - Where did they materialize at the Embassy'r front door out of thin air with no one....no one at all getting a whiff of it - This isn't Star Trek we're talking about - I wonder whether you are smart enough to understand this ?

Yup, some Persians, specially the southern ones who are more tanned, are sometimes called arab, not the most times. they don't call Iranian turks as arab, since so many people have visited Istanbul, and Turkey and they know that Turks are much different from Arabs.

Americans are not good in Geography. :lol:

You think people somehow like Iranians or prefer them over Arabs? :lol: THat is a figment of an Iranian's fertile imagination. Most people in the world think middle east = arab.THere are only 70 million Iranians in the world and over 400 million arabs. Most people outside the middle east don't distinguish between them.

As the Iranian version goes - They were freed within Pakistan to Iranian Officials at the Iranian Embassy/Consulate - Where did they materialize at the Embassy'r front door out of thin air with no one....no one at all getting a whiff of it - This isn't Star Trek we're talking about - I wonder whether you are smart enough to understand this ?
cut the crap dude. They were in Pakistan and finally handed to Iranian officials in Quetta or some place like that which it was exactly what I guessed and said before. Your government does not even have control in Quetta. I don't give a damn if you want to be a fool, just notice that others do not want to fool themselves.

You think people somehow like Iranians or prefer them over Arabs? :lol: THat is a figment of an Iranian's fertile imagination. Most people in the world think middle east = arab.THere are only 70 million Iranians in the world and over 400 million arabs. Most people outside the middle east don't distinguish between them.
Nowhere did I say that. Americans don't even know that Iranians are not Arabs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom