What's new

#BREAKING: Jaish al-Adl releases Iranian border guards abducted months ago

I dont hate them, i just find most of the ones i have met to be generally socially awkward. But the ones i usually encounter over the internet i find to be quite ridiculous on the whole.

I dont think i have ever had a normal, straight forward debate with a Pakistani over the internet in like 15 years of on-and-off using discussion forums like this one. I find them generally to be very thin-skinned and dishonest and whenever you disagree with a Pakistani or say something that they feel insecure or upset about then they start throwing a tantrum and hurling unintelligible abuse your way. In particular, the following responses have become all too predictable:

a) They will try to insult your mother
b) They will claim that you are Indian
c) They will start talking about faeces
d) They will start talking about prostitutes, faggots and having sex with girls from your ethnicity
e) They will just start bitching about things that have nothing to do with anything

This is how almost all Pakistanis have always been whenever i have encountered them across multiple forums over the past decade. As such, i have developed a low opinion of them because the above has been the norm, not the exceptions.
I don’t think that’s an exclusive Pakistani thing, rather it being more of an internet thing, you can see plenty of examples of that on the internet. Anyways thanks for the reply it’s always interesting to learn people's motives for their behaviour.

P.S Don’t take anything people say on forums too seriously. Most of them are usually young and hot headed

Last edited:
P.S Don’t take anything people say on forums too seriously. Most of them are usually young and hot headed

The youth shapes the future person.

If they are this disturbed at a young age then it is a sign of danger for Pakistanis themself.

The youth shapes the future person.

If they are this disturbed at a young age then it is a sign of danger for Pakistanis themself.
If I go to an Iran defence forum or any other highly nationalistic forum you will see that same type of behaviour, like I said this kind of behaviour isn't exclusive to Pakistanis or any other nationalities.

Tell me how long do you think I would last on an Iranian forum if I talked about Iranians the same way ای ایران talks about Pakistanis.

Iran soldier killed in rebel attack on Pakistan border
Agence France-Presse
September 10, 2014

An Iranian soldier was killed and two pro-government militiamen were wounded in a rebel attack on a border post with Pakistan in southeast Iran, state news agency IRNA reported Wednesday.

Commander Ramezan Sharif of the Revolutionary Guards, quoted by IRNA, said a soldier of the elite force was killed and two bassiji Islamist militia volunteers were wounded.

He identified the assailants as members of Jaish-ul Adl (Army of Justice), a Sunni extremist group, and said they suffered "heavy losses" in the attack in the Saravan region on Tuesday.

The survivors fled into Pakistan, the officer said.

The same group captured five Iranian soldiers in February, four of whom were released in April. The fate of the other man remains unknown.

The border province of Sistan-Baluchistan, which has a large Sunni Muslim community in an otherwise predominantly Shiite country, is the scene of frequent attacks by Sunni extremists and is a major drug smuggling route.

Iran says Afghan, Pakistani IS volunteers arrested
The Iranian interior ministry did not specify how many were arrested or where.
By AFP
September 8, 2014

TEHRAN: Afghan and Pakistani nationals who were planning to join the ranks of Islamic State militants (IS) fighting in Syria and Iraq have been arrested in Iran, a government minister announced Monday.

“People from Afghanistan and Pakistan wanted to cross Iran but we prevented them passing and we have arrested others,” Interior Minister Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli said, linking them to IS.

The report, carried by the official IRNA news agency, did not specify how many arrests had been made or where the detentions occurred.

“Our forces are particularly vigilant in the border areas given that they face threats from terrorist groups,” the minister added.
Iran and Iraq, predominantly Shia states, have strengthened their ties since the fall of the latter’s Sunni dictator Saddam Hussein in a US-led invasion launched in 2003, and the subsequent occupation.

US troops left Iraq in 2011 but the rapid advance of IS into Iraq from Syria in June forced Washington to send military advisers to Baghdad and cooperation has since expanded to air strikes on militant targets.

Iran has also sent military assistance to Iraq but has denied that it has any troops on the ground.

Iran’s Borders Secure: Interior Ministry
September 11, 2014

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iranian Interior Ministry Spokesman Hossein Ali Amiri said the country's border areas are entirely secure.

Amiri underlined Iran’s security and police forces’ good control in border areas and said the armed forces, especially the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), are fully prepared (to protect the borders against any threats).

He referred to the recent cross-border attack in Iran’s southeastern province of Sistan and Balouchestan and said a joint Iran-Pakistan committee will be formed in the near future to address the issue.

Amiri reiterated that Pakistan should not allow its territory to be used for terrorist activities against Iran.

On Tuesday, the IRGC thwarted a terrorist attack on a border outpost in Saravan, Sistan and Balouchestan near border with Pakistan.

The raid was jointly foiled by forces from IRGC Ground Force’s Quds Base and local Basij volunteers.

The armed terrorists and thugs hailing from Pakistani territory intended to capture the border outpost but were inflicted heavy losses and forced to flee.

The IRGC said one of its forces was martyred and two Basij forces were injured in the attack.

In February 2013, Iran and Pakistan signed a security agreement which requires both sides to take strict measures to combat terrorism and human and drug trafficking.

But the Pakistani side has frequently failed to fulfil its obligations under the agreement.

In February this year, five Iranian border guards were kidnapped by a terrorist group in Jakigour region in Iran’s Sistan and Balouchestan province and taken to Pakistan.

Four of the five were released and returned home after being held hostage for two months but the fate of the fifth one still remains unclear.

I agree. Foreign terrorists from Pakistan and Afghanistan trying to cross Iran's borders to join-up with terrorist groups like IS should be shot.
And I think they are a lot of the times (even smugglers). In a civilized society this would be the last thing I'd advocate, but the region is uncivilized as it gets. Any human that crosses into Iran from an area that isn't a checkpoint should be shot immediately, unless he/she is visibly a minor. If not a woman or a visible minor, shoot on the spot.

Its funny how they release iranian border guards while they kill the others-

No need to dream. Iran and Saudi own the region. You're a pawn in our game. You bleed and cry, we laugh and argue with each other. In a few decades Iran and Saudi will be best buds, Pakistan and Afghanistan will still be bleeding for our cause.

So again, we own you. Saudis and Iranians own you.

saudiz don't own shyte , and as for iran we could care less about pakistan's regime .

pakistani people on the hand , no matter how many cyber warriors pour in here , rightfully call their political leaders "DOG" and "bastard"

saudiz don't own shyte , and as for iran we could care less about pakistan's regime .

pakistani people on the hand , no matter how many cyber warriors pour in here , rightfully call their political leaders "DOG" and "bastard"

Iran and Saudi does have a lot of sway over shia and sunni populations in various countries, including India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom