What's new

#BREAKING: Jaish al-Adl releases Iranian border guards abducted months ago

Here are some photo's of the 4 Iranian hostages on their release after they had been dropped off at the Iran - Pakistan border:

سنی آنلاین, پایگاه اطلاع رسانی اهل سنت ایران - گزارش تصویری از نخستین لحظات ورود مرزبانان آزاد شده به کشور

Of course the Pakistani officials would deny it, they deny everything even when they have been caught red handed. It is no coincidence that some of the most wanted terrorists in the World like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Mullah Baradar and Osama Bin Laden have all been found in Pakistan right under the nose of the government there. Even Abdolhamid Rigi, the deputy leader of Jondallah, was extradited from Pakistan to Iran, but only after more than a year passed of Iran having to put pressure on Pakistan to hand him over to us.

In all these instances, the Pakistani 'officials' denied any of these terrorists 'were on their soil' right up until each had been caught there. The Pakistanis even actually claimed that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed had been killed in 2002 until an undercover CIA mission in 2003 exposed that he was living in Rawalpindi.

Same with Bin Laden. For years and years Gen. Musharraf made many public statements that Osama Bin Laden was dead and that Mullah Omar and all the other Taliban leaders were directing their war from within Afghanistan. Mullah Baradar (the number 3 Taliban leader, some say the number 2 after Mullah Omar) was detained in an undercover CIA raid in Karachi in early 2010. A couple of months later Osama Bin Laden was killed by American special forces in Abbottabad.

Such a pathetic track record of duplicity, lies and deception. Nobody can take the statements of these Pakistani 'officials' seriously, least of all the ordinary Pakistani people should not.

Pakistan's premier intelligence agency - the ISI - claimed to have killed or captured Khalid Sheikh Muhammad in a raid in 2002 but it turned out to be a case of mistaken identity. He was later captured in a joint US-Pakistan Operation in Rawalpindi - If we were hiding him or if we didn't care whether he was on Pakistani territory or not we wouldn't have teamed up with the Americans to capture him....would we ?

Mullah Bradar, like others, was able to come into Pakistan when the US Invasion of Afghanistan started because it is extremely easy to cross the thousands of caves, ravines & gullies that mark that extremely porous Pak-Afghan Border that is more than 2600 km long has sees cross-movement going in the tens of thousands every day ! We never had any problem in the past & the Tribes that exist on the edges of the Pak-Afghan Border joined Pakistan with the understanding that there would be free-movement for them between the two borders because the tribes were neither completely in Pakistan nor completely in Afghanistan.

Had we wanted to keep Mullah Bradar a secret & didn't want to capture him at all then we wouldn't have teamed up with the Americas to capture him in 2010 because that would defeat the very purpose of 'not wanting to capture him' !

As far as both of the two Rigis are concerned if Pakistan wanted to let them continue to conduct terrorist activities against Iran they would not have captured the younger brother when he came to Pakistan from Iran nor would they have cooperated with the Iranians on the capture of Abdulmalik !

So far as Osama is concerned it was Pakistan that gave the number of the Kuwaiti couriers that led to pinpointing the location of Bin Ladin - Had we been hiding him...we wouldn't have given the number that traces back to Osama, to the CIA, would we ? Nor would we be so incompetent on one hand to hide him close to Pakistan's Military Academy & then suddenly become ever so competent that despite the American's taking every shred of evidence that was in the Abbotabad Complex they were not able to link anything with Pakistan....nothing....zilch - You don't become utterly incompetent on one hand & the most competent organization on the planet on the other !

It was an intelligence failure...a huge intelligence failure on our part !

And Pakistan never denied that OBL was on Pakistani Soil.....the then President Musharraf is on record as having said that he maybe in Pakistan just as likely as he maybe in Afghanistan or elsewhere....we've capture the more Al-Qaeeda members than the rest of the world combined & we'd capture OBL too so give us actionable intelligence !

And please let us not talk about the credibility of each other's words...shall we - Certainly not from Iran....you are accused of everything from supporting sectarian proxies to building a nuclear weapon - The world doesn't accept the veracity of your claims either....so spare me the pious sentiments !

So not true , keep the dreaming ..... they were handed over to iranian consulate in your beloved country ...

kept calm ? what could you do ? give more land to terrorists ?
and which firing ? can you gimme a credible source pls ?

its as credible as it gets source is top Pakistani tv news channel

you cant even understand urdu and you are reply source is not credible

its as credible as it gets source is top Pakistani tv news channel
sorry bro , you made a claim and you cannot give any source not even from the ridiculous "dawn" website

you cant even understand urdu
is that a bad thing ? lol

you are reply source is not credible
i'm not a reply my friend , and i'm credible (at least more than an imaginary Tv channel in pakistan)

supporting sectarian proxies

In 2009, Pakistani President Asif Zardari admitted at a conference in Islamabad that Pakistan had, in the past created terrorist groups as a tool for its geostrategic agenda.[1] Pakistan had long been accused by neighbour India, and western nations like the United States,[2][3] and the United Kingdom[4] of its involvement in terrorist activities in India and Afghanistan.[5][6] Pakistan's tribal region along the border of Afghanistan has been claimed to be a "haven for terrorists" by western media and the United States Defense Secretary.[7][8][by whom?] According to an analysis published by the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at Brookings Institution in 2008, Pakistan was "perhaps the world’s most active sponsor of terrorist groups... aiding groups that pose a direct threat to the United States."[9] Daniel Byman, an author, also writes that, "Pakistan is probably today's most active sponsor of terrorism".[10]

The Pakistani intelligence agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence(ISI), is believed to be aiding these organisations in eradicating perceived enemies or those opposed to their cause

building a nuclear weapon

is that a bad thing ?

Pakistan and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
sorry bro , you made a claim and you cannot give any source not even from the ridiculous "dawn" website

is that a bad thing ? lol

i'm not a reply my friend , and i'm credible (at least more than an imaginary Tv channel in pakistan)

not my problem that you are not satisfied with the source

news channel quoted Frontier corps Pakistan's paramilitary in Baluchistan as a source

and also i posted similar news from english new site here earlier

and also i posted similar news from english new site here earlier
brother , no such thing was posted from you in this thread .....

can you post it again for more clarification ? :lol:

In 2009, Pakistani President Asif Zardari admitted at a conference in Islamabad that Pakistan had, in the past created terrorist groups as a tool for its geostrategic agenda.[1] Pakistan had long been accused by neighbour India, and western nations like the United States,[2][3] and the United Kingdom[4] of its involvement in terrorist activities in India and Afghanistan.[5][6] Pakistan's tribal region along the border of Afghanistan has been claimed to be a "haven for terrorists" by western media and the United States Defense Secretary.[7][8][by whom?] According to an analysis published by the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at Brookings Institution in 2008, Pakistan was "perhaps the world’s most active sponsor of terrorist groups... aiding groups that pose a direct threat to the United States."[9] Daniel Byman, an author, also writes that, "Pakistan is probably today's most active sponsor of terrorism".[10]

The Pakistani intelligence agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence(ISI), is believed to be aiding these organisations in eradicating perceived enemies or those opposed to their cause

is that a bad thing ?

Pakistan and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And ? This proves what ? I wasn't accusing Iran of anything simply that the 'lack of credibility' that he threw at me applies in equal measure in case of Iran as well because of the many accusations against it !

Secondly Zardari's exact words were: "The terrorists of today were the heroes of yesteryears until 9/11 occurred and they began to haunt us as well." - He was talking about the wrong policies of the past whereby the Afghan Jihad was fought where everyone from the Muslim World to the Western World was calling these Terrorists of today as the Freedom Fighters of yesterday !

Then the author goes on to extract a meaning from this that the President never said hence why it isn't in quotes !

Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups - Telegraph

post # 23 dumb dumb

this is your post :

Web Desk
Published: April 5, 2014

A day after news emerged that five Iranian border guards kidnapped from the area near Pakistan-Iran border had been freed, a spokesperson for Frontier Corps (FC) in Balochistan said on Saturday rejected the notion that the kidnapped guards were present on Pakistani soil, Radio Pakistan reported.

He further said that the guards were released inside Iran after mediation by an elder of the Shah Bakhsh tribe.

Earlier on Friday, Iranian border guards captured by Jaishul Adl rebels near the border were freed, the extremist group and an Iranian official said.

According to a media report, however, only four of the five abducted men were handed over to Iranian officials in Pakistan alive. They were accompanied by the body of the fifth, which the rebels said last month they had executed.

“The soldiers were handed over some hours ago by the small terrorist group Jaishul Adl to Iranian representatives in Pakistan,” said the Fars news agency, quoting an unidentified security official.

Pakistani officials could not confirm the release. “They have not been released in Pakistan. We don’t know where they were kept or released. We have no indication that these Iranian border guards were kept in Pakistan,” Foreign Office spokesperson Tasnim Aslam told Reuters.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/691738/pakistan-denies-presence-of-abducted-iranian-guards-on-its-soil/

in which part there is a source for iranian troops firing on a civilian ?

and dumb dumb ? is this how you guys behave ? is it a part of your culture ? cause i called you "brother" in my last post .

but i guess youre right , anyone who gives you guys even a little respect is super dumb

this is your post :

and dumb dumb ? is this how you guys behave ? is it a part of your culture ? cause i called you "brother" in my last post .

but i guess youre right , anyone who gives you guys even a little respect is super dumb

your few post as a reply to mine shows the respect you have for me

Here are some photo's of the 4 Iranian hostages on their release after they had been dropped off at the Iran - Pakistan border:

سنی آنلاین, پایگاه اطلاع رسانی اهل سنت ایران - گزارش تصویری از نخستین لحظات ورود مرزبانان آزاد شده به کشور

Of course the Pakistani officials would deny it, they deny everything even when they have been caught red handed. It is no coincidence that some of the most wanted terrorists in the World like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Mullah Baradar and Osama Bin Laden have all been found in Pakistan right under the nose of the government there. Even Abdolhamid Rigi, the deputy leader of Jondallah, was extradited from Pakistan to Iran, but only after more than a year passed of Iran having to put pressure on Pakistan to hand him over to us.

In all these instances, the Pakistani 'officials' denied any of these terrorists 'were on their soil' right up until each had been caught there. The Pakistanis even actually claimed that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed had been killed in 2002 until an undercover CIA mission in 2003 exposed that he was living in Rawalpindi.

Same with Bin Laden. For years and years Gen. Musharraf made many public statements that Osama Bin Laden was dead and that Mullah Omar and all the other Taliban leaders were directing their war from within Afghanistan. Mullah Baradar (the number 3 Taliban leader, some say the number 2 after Mullah Omar) was detained in an undercover CIA raid in Karachi in early 2010. A couple of months later Osama Bin Laden was killed by American special forces in Abbottabad.

Such a pathetic track record of duplicity, lies and deception. Nobody can take the statements of these Pakistani 'officials' seriously, least of all the ordinary Pakistani people should not.

Pakistanis are either lying or being grossly incompetent. Either way you can never trust their so called "intelligence agencies". Some people claim that the term Pakistani intelligence is an oxymoron. I don't endorse this view but sometimes one has to wonder......

story1.gif

The news claims that Iranians have committed to release 60 JuA activists. Furthermore, the 4 member delegation of Sunni scholars have been engaged in discussions for months with Tehran and Iranian authorities were aware of the location of captive border guards. Iranian ambassador in Islamabad reported held meeting with the leaders and media persons of one particular sect and asked them to highlight the issue as much as possible. The prisoners were handed over not to Iranian authorities but to the delegation in the remote region of zabil. JuA has threatened activities on a bigger scale if Iranian authorities fail to release the agreed prisoners. JuA laid down three demands (two are mentioned in the newspiece)
1- Release of 300 of her associates and scholars
2- A halt to actions against the sunni population and demolishing of sunni mosques.

So not true , keep the dreaming ..... they were handed over to iranian consulate in your beloved country ...

kept calm ? what could you do ? give more land to terrorists ?
and which firing ? can you gimme a credible source pls ?

They were handed over to Taj mohmmad in Sistan. Quit whining and lying. Not gonna work this time

Ok, Let's analyze your claims. How Mossad Agents penetrated Iran and how they were able to know the exact identities of nuke scientists of yours? Because they slipped through border of Azerbaijaan and MEK helped them along the way.

So your own security lapse proves what? Your own Intel agencies were complicit in the attacks of your nuke scientists?

Likewise Slipping through afghan border is easy and finding local recruits also easy in Pakistan

Get a life and a brain bro. You seriously lack facts,logic and sense to discuss matters like OBL and WoT in Pakistan

this is your post :

Karmaa is biatch,,, you forgot how you call some pakistani's idiot, stupid in past in english and in Farsi? Like wise if you give respect, you get one and we all know how ill mannered and arrogant person you are, it's hilarious hearing you giving us respect.

Last edited:
Two interesting points
1- Iranian foreign minister have claimed that Iranian authorities have recovered the captives.
2-Media has been reporting that the local Sunni scholars are responsible for ensuring release.
Looks like Iranian government is trying for a face saving. Propaganda machine at its best.

story1.gif

The news claims that Iranians have committed to release 60 JuA activists. Furthermore, the 4 member delegation of Sunni scholars have been engaged in discussions for months with Tehran and Iranian authorities were aware of the location of captive border guards. Iranian ambassador in Islamabad reported held meeting with the leaders and media persons of one particular sect and asked them to highlight the issue as much as possible. The prisoners were handed over not to Iranian authorities but to the delegation in the remote region of zabil. JuA has threatened activities on a bigger scale if Iranian authorities fail to release the agreed prisoners. JuA laid down three demands (two are mentioned in the newspiece)
1- Release of 300 of her associates and scholars
2- A halt to actions against the sunni population and demolishing of sunni mosques.
And still the iranian cheerleaders in Pakistan wants us to believe otherwise.

Pakistanis are either lying or being grossly incompetent. Either way you can never trust their so called "intelligence agencies". Some people claim that the term Pakistani intelligence is an oxymoron. I don't endorse this view but sometimes one has to wonder......
And ur opinion matters because, I cant figure out who is more retarded the ones who are tying so hard to cover the incompetence of their gov. That lied and lied and lied. And is now caught with her pants down, or u guys who are pushing them, and trying ever so hard that they stick to their story.

فرمانده مرزبانی ناجا:
نهادهای اطلاعاتی، نظامی و انتظامی پاکستان نقشی در آزادسازی گروگان‌ها نداشتند
- See more at: فرمانده مرزبانی ناجا: نهادهای اطلاعاتی، نظامی و انتظامی پاکستان نقشی در آزادسازی گروگان‌ها نداشتند

translation : pakistan had no role whatsoever in releasing the soldiers !!!
also , the soldiers were released in pakistani soil !! mashaallah and kudos to dear brothers in ISI , for being the most pathetic intel. service ever .

Karmaa is biatch,,, you forgot how you call some pakistani's idiot, stupid in past in english and in Farsi? Like wise if you give respect, you get one and we all know how ill mannered and arrogant person you are, it's hilarious hearing you giving us respect.

NO ! i called YOU an idiot and i stand by it ! cause you did the same thing

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom