What's new

Boy from the valley

Some oppressed and discriminated people they are. :lol:

Hes trying to divert the topic... typical habbit of indian trolls...

Yeah I know. Just answered a few simple queries. Back to to the topic Bharati trolls.

Not really off topic. I started this discussion thinking if some Kashmiris migrate to Pakistan because of their love for that country (without the Kashmir Land), would they be called Muhajirs as well? And one thing led to another :)

Good now back to the topic. :)

Kashmiris were,are, and will always be integral part of Pakistanis.

no force can divide us with occupation on part of our blood... :pakistan:

Were ,are ???integral part..i never heard regarding will...you can try.

I thought Kashmir and attachment of Kashmiris with Pakistan was the topic :undecided:

Mass migration of Kashmiris was the idea coined by the occupiers. I don't see it in the article. Hence off topic. :)

Mass migration of Kashmiris was the idea coined by the occupiers. I don't see it in the article. Hence off topic. :)

No mass migration.. Just migration... A what if scenario.. What would they be called to distinguish them ethnically ??:)

Loose translation.. you dont have an answer ? :)

or you dont want to say it ;) ?

arre jaane de na.. Everyone knows the Pakistani hypocrisy on Kashmir.. Why do you want to get banned ...

Loose translation.. you dont have an answer ? :)

or you dont want to say it ;) ?

I am perfectly OK if that makes you happy. Stupid what if scenarios were not the topic of the thread anyways.

@Areesh..............You invited so many of your friends to this thread.....................They are not interested in Kashmir anymore............So cope with reality............Kashmir is ,was and will remain Integral Part of India........

Last edited by a moderator:
@Areesh..............You invited so many of your friends to this thread.....................They are not interested in Kashmir anymore............So cope with reality............Kashmir is ,was and will remain Integral Part of India........

Among all the stupid posts by Indians on this thread, you have made the most stupid one. Congratz. You won the competition.:rofl:

Among all the stupid posts by Indians on this thread, you have made the most stupid one. Congratz. You won the competition.:rofl:
Thank You.............I can understand your Level of Frustration..........But its your destiny to live with this............

I am perfectly OK if that makes you happy. Stupid what if scenarios were not the topic of the thread anyways.

The scenario in question is not stupid, specially since even with 65 years of continuously trying, Pakistan has not been able to get its way on Kashmir. Frankly this scenario of Pakistan loving Kashmiris migrating to Pakistan (aka 1947 partition) is a more plausible scenario than any part of Kashmir moving to Pakistan.

But even I will be interested to know what these migrating Kashmiris will be called to distinguish them ethnically ...

This is a reflection of Pakistan's overall exhaustion on this issue, given the other more burning ones being faced by them

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom