What's new

Boy from the valley

The scenario in question is not stupid, specially since even with 65 years of continuously trying, Pakistan has not been able to get its way on Kashmir. Frankly this scenario of Pakistan loving Kashmiris migrating to Pakistan (aka 1947 partition) is a more plausible scenario than any part of Kashmir moving to Pakistan.

But even I will be interested to know what these migrating Kashmiris will be called to distinguish them ethnically ...

Your interest may be because of your urge to change the topic. As I said neither we would support mass migration of Kashmiris nor want to talk about it. We are not indians after all.

This is a reflection of Pakistan's overall exhaustion on this issue, given the other more burning ones being faced by them

Nearly all of them visited this thread, replied when thought appropriate. Now you indians also can read the hearts of Pakistanis on this forum. What a joke. It is a shame that even senior members have to stoop so low just because they have been left speechless by the article in the OP. Tch Tch.

Thank You.............I can understand your Level of Frustration..........But its your destiny to live with this............

You can understand people willingness to post on a thread. you can understand people's frustration. We have a sinyasi baba on our hands folks. :D

Your interest may be because of your urge to change the topic. As I said neither we would support mass migration of Kashmiris nor want to talk about it. We are not indians after all.

:lol: I just posted on this thread for the 1st time... Just dont go ballistic on anyone who asks uncomfortable questions. I mean really, if you guys could not give an equal status to Muslims who migrated to Pakistan during partition, and they are even today labeled as immigrants, God knows what will happen to Kashmiris who will move to Pakistan sans the land of Kashmir..So really, your love is for the land of Kashmir and not Kashmiris, per se..

:lol: I just posted on this thread for the 1st time... Just dont go ballistic on anyone who asks uncomfortable questions. I mean really, if you guys could not give an equal status to Muslims who migrated to Pakistan during partition, and they are even today labeled as immigrants, God knows what will happen to Kashmiris who will move to Pakistan sans the land of Kashmir..So really, your love is for the land of Kashmir and not Kashmiris, per se..

As I said. Those guys who migrated are given more rights than anybody else. In fact Indian muslims can only dream of the authority and power those guys enjoy in Pakistan. Why they are called immigrants or muhajir. That has been very well defined on this thread, even though it wasn't the topic. You just want to change the topic because of the article in the OP you want to continue in circles on that off topic issue.

So really, your love is for the land of Kashmir and not Kashmiris, per se..

It is the conclusion of Indian trolls on this thread based on a stupid scenario. We can come up with even better conclusion and scenarios agaisnt you guys, but then again they would be made up ideas.

It is sad to see that after mass execution you guys also want mass migration of Kashmiris. Humanity at its lowest.

Quit replying to every post of mine with your stupidity.... and read the article... instead of vomiting.. and displaying your retard superpowers!

I am not replying to article but post of yours that shows frustration.

"The enemy may shatter our bodies, but they cannot break our spirit."

How can a unemployed Punjabi boy shows a spirit of Kashmiri people ???

We wish the best for the Kashmiris and admire their determination in the face of Indian brutality.

However, the sad reality is that their struggle is doomed and Pakistan will never be able to help them in any meaningful way. The Pakistani leadership lost East Pakistan, is barely able to keep together the remaining Pakistan, and has no interest or qualifications to do anything about Kashmir.

The Pakistani leaders will happily sell out Pakistani citizens, never mind the Kashmiris, to the Indians (or anyone else) for the right commission.

Does anyone doubt for one second that the Ganja biradraan or PPP clowns will sacrifice their own business interests for the sake of ordinary Pakistanis or Kashmiris?

We wish the best for the Kashmiris and admire their determination in the face of Indian brutality.

Your country which started and supported armed insurgency in valley for two decades is equally responsible for these brutalities

However, the sad reality is that their struggle is doomed and Pakistan will never be able to help them in any meaningful way. The Pakistani leadership lost East Pakistan, is barely able to keep together the remaining Pakistan, and has no interest or qualifications to do anything about Kashmir.

hope many ignorants fanboys from your country atleast on this forum realize it soon so we can have at least one meaningful discussion here on this issue rather than mindless unrealistic rants

The Pakistani leaders will happily sell out Pakistani citizens, never mind the Kashmiris, to the Indians (or anyone else) for the right commission.

same is true for this side of the border

As I said. Those guys who migrated are given more rights than anybody else. In fact Indian muslims can only dream of the authority and power those guys enjoy in Pakistan. Why they are called immigrants or muhajir. That has been very well defined on this thread, even though it wasn't the topic. You just want to change the topic because of the article in the OP you want to continue in circles on that off topic issue.
@foxbat has put all of 2 posts on this thread and you are accusing him of changing the topic where as it was you and I who were discussing this.. :) ... I know you guys love to distort history, but 3 hours back does not classify as history :D

It is the conclusion of Indian trolls on this thread based on a stupid scenario. We can come up with even better conclusion and scenarios agaisnt you guys, but then again they would be made up ideas.

It is sad to see that after mass execution you guys also want mass migration of Kashmiris. Humanity at its lowest.

Its not a conclusion in vacuum.. I have not seen a single Pakistani even saying it in theory that they would accept Kashmiris without their land. The irony of the situation is that Pakistan was willing to accept millions of Afghan refugees, but do not have the same affection or their so called Kashmiri brothers.. Tells you a lot.. Doesnt it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The article came out of sheer insecurity. Hawks feel insecure seeing Kashmir boy in Indian blue.

They do not want kashmiris to prosper and get knowledge. If they get wisdom, nobody will ever go for a state like pakistan or aazadii kinda stuff.

Enough of this never ending saga man, nations don't run based on purely emotions. Sooner people realize this better it would be for all of us. .

Gora didnt hand us the freedom out of his generosity, there was a lot of Raw emotion involved from your and my great grand parents over a century

not sure about you but public hangings (who challenged the Crown) to warn our tribes were a common site back in the days
but that didnt break our resolve

Gora didnt hand us the freedom out of his generosity, there was a lot of Raw emotion involved from your and my great grand parents over a century

not sure about you but public hangings (who challenged the Crown) to warn our tribes were a common site back in the days
but that didnt break our resolve
Totally agree with that but gora masters aren't here anymore and these brown b@atards would kill everyone without even an iota of morality.

That , mindset of wanting the land and not the people as it is frequently made known by Indian members here , is precisely the reason that you haven't been able to win the hearts of Kashmiris even after 60 years . Thank you for proving my point .

Cause and effect:

Asymmetric warfare by Pakistan Causes Deployment of Indian Forces

Deployment of Armed forces causes impingement of civil liberties

Impingement of civil liberties causes public outrage

Public outrage facilitates Pakistani sympathizers grow secessionist activities

Secessionist activities causes Indian heavy handedness

and the mismanagement cycle continues.....

the fault in kashmir discord is completely India's fault. It is the spineless governments inability to payback pakistani assymetric warfare by both overt and covert means which has led to to stationing a large armed force in kashmir. We should have fostered assymetric assets along durrand line and balochistan and overlty attacked pakistani positions along the border. But lack of spine will let this continue.

the fault in kashmir discord is completely India's fault. It is the spineless governments inability to payback pakistani assymetric warfare by both overt and covert means which has led to to stationing a large armed force in kashmir. We should have fostered assymetric assets along durrand line and balochistan and overlty attacked pakistani positions along the border. But lack of spine will let this continue.

You are doing all of that at the moment , no need to play the saint card anywhere , doesn't help .

As for the cause and effect , why are the Kashmiris against the Indian rule in the first place ? Why did Pakistan feel the need to support insurgency there ? Where does the main problem start from ? Why leave that part out ? Why isn't any of this happening in our administered Kashmir ? Why dont we keep ' classified number ' of security forces in every nook and corner of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan ?

Its not a conclusion in vacuum.. I have not seen a single Pakistani even saying it in theory that they would accept Kashmiris without their land.

Do you know the number of refugees that Pakistan host from different countries ? The question is ' why should the Kashmiris leave their land in the first place ' . Its their land , not Indian territory , considered disputed by the whole world . What makes you think that Kashmiri migrants aren't present in Pakistan ?

I mean really, if you guys could not give an equal status to Muslims who migrated to Pakistan during partition, and they are even today labeled as immigrants

Really ? I wasn't aware that my lot wasn't being given equal rights in the country :what:

The Muhajir thing is just limited to Karachi , a collective term for different race/ethnicity adopted by the same immigrants . Otherwise , people migrated to other parts of Pakistan too and there they aren't known as such .

I am not replying to article but post of yours that shows frustration.

How can a unemployed Punjabi boy shows a spirit of Kashmiri people ???

For the love of God or in ur case "Gods" ... dnt quote my posts! i dnt like answering to idiots!

Back
Top Bottom