What's new

Boy from the valley

seeing the amount of cricketing talents we have in our country I think India can easily field at least three great quality international cricket team at the same any given time :D

They themselves want them to be discriminated against? Thats sounds strange. Are you sure of that?

Not discriminated. But for differentiation or recognition. And yes I am sure about that.

Because they themselves liked to be called Muhajir. For distinguishing them from other ethnic groups. Simple.

instead of muhajir why don't you guys prefer to be called by your actual ethnic name like Gujarati, Marathi etc

They themselves want them to be discriminated against? Thats sounds strange. Are you sure of that?

Discriminated? lol google mushraf... another so called muhajir... COAS n President of Pakistan for a almost a decade... now come back to topic...

instead of muhajir why don't you guys prefer to be called by your actual ethnic name like Gujarati, Marathi etc

It is a general term. Memons or Gujratis prefer themselves to be called Memons instead of Muhajir. Other like Biharis etc prefer to be called Muhajis. To each his own.

Aweosome article! brought tears to my eyes! We are with you Kashmiri people in this time of suffering and continued barbarism from India govt and army. May you progress and your wishes come true.
Then do something about it! Invade and capture Kashmir if you love your 'Kashmiri brothers' so much! But unfortunately you guys have been trying since 1947 and come a cropper each time you tried.

Now that you've got those nukes, declare war and capture Kashmir. Then all will be well. The world will be at peace! No more TTP, and BLA. No more sectarian clashes in Pakistan.

Amen!

P.S. The trouble with you guys who are commenting haven't even been to Kashmir! And that's odd, because you guys are clutching at straws based on an odd incident or what someone said that does not even reflect the actual situation there. But carry on if it gives an adrenaline rush! Doesn't bother us in the least! :P

Discriminated? lol google mushraf... another so called muhajir... COAS n President of Pakistan for a almost a decade... now come back to topic...

exceptions do not define the rule....

Not discriminated. But for differentiation or recognition. And yes I am sure about that.

But what is the inherent need to differentiate or recognize them separately? Do they practice a different form of Islam? or do they live in a particular area of Pakistan? Was it these immigrants who coined this term for themselves?

But what is the inherent need to differentiate or recognize them separately? Do they practice a different form of Islam? or do they live in a particular area of Pakistan? Was it these immigrants who coined this term for themselves?

To differentiate ethnically. From where Islam come into this argument? :lol:

Anyways enough with the Muhajir thingy. Back to topic that is inhabitants of so called atoot ang's love for Pakistan. :)

What is the basis of that ethnicity?? And who coined the term Muhajir. Does not seem a respectful term to begin with..

The reason I mentioned Islam was because typical social groupings happen on the basis of religion, geography etc etc.. No disrespect intended..

what delusions mate? Just trying to learn some Pakistani socio-history.

A few notable "discrimated" mohajirs:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...64GYCQ&usg=AFQjCNGjtfPrbbJhdHjcyG1256TYhCNF1w

Anyways enough with the Muhajir thingy. Back to topic that is inhabitants of so called atoot ang's love for Pakistan. :)

Hes trying to divert the topic... typical habbit of indian trolls...

What is the basis of that ethnicity?? And who coined the term Muhajir. Does not seem a respectful term to begin with..

The reason I mentioned Islam was because typical social groupings happen on the basis of religion, geography etc etc.. No disrespect intended..

Off topic. Would answer on some other related thread.:)

Off topic. Would answer on some other related thread.:)

Not really off topic. I started this discussion thinking if some Kashmiris migrate to Pakistan because of their love for that country (without the Kashmir Land), would they be called Muhajirs as well? And one thing led to another :)

Back
Top Bottom