What's new

Boy from the valley

Dnt get frustrate with truth ... You are talking about people who not even belongs to Kashmir

Quit replying to every post of mine with your stupidity.... and read the article... instead of vomiting.. and displaying your retard superpowers!

The following are the ljkely comments.

Touchy article.
Salute to the will of Kashmiri people who are fighting the evil yindooo banya army.

India is the occupier.
India is killing them.
India will be broken in the next 20 years.
Kashmir will merge with Pakistan.
All the Kashmiris hate India.
India lost all the wars.
India cant win against the Kashmiri army (?)

(Next one is my favorite)
We will nuke India!!

Please talk some sense.. And see your own post before trying to take the higher road.

btw, what is a Muhajior...?

I already have the higher end dear. I posted article from an Indian source not a Pakistani one. And you are here with childish rants. Just an advice. Take it.

Mohajirs are those who migrated from India to Pakistan. Some Indians foolishly think they are pro India. :lol:

I already have the higher end dear. I posted article from an Indian source not a Pakistani one

:lol: this is your post.. I neither see an article nor any source in it (I dont see any sense in it either but that was expected ;) )

Hummm shut up. ;)

Mohajirs are those who migrated from India to Pakistan. Some Indians foolishly think they are pro India. :lol:

The way I look at it is that those migrants are more Pro Pakistan than the ones who already lived in Pakistan prior to partition. After all they gave up all that they had (a lot of them their lives too) to go to Pakistan..

btw, why do they have a special name ?

how can you separate the two?? go back to basics karan bin jahil :D

You certainly can.. but your inability to see that shows the hypocrisy of Pakistan's Kashmir stand ;)

to put simply-kashmir is going nowhere..

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR any comments??

The day Kashmiri hindus return to the valley then we talk of freedom and it should include every community in the state.

We cant give freedom coz some muslims want to be a part of Islamic state.The option wad given to them in 1947.

Last edited by a moderator:
That , mindset of wanting the land and not the people as it is frequently made known by Indian members here , is precisely the reason that you haven't been able to win the hearts of Kashmiris even after 60 years . Thank you for proving my point .

That is wrong interpretation. Indians want people of India that include Kashmiris to live as Indians. If they don't feel Indian enough than we cannot help, but country's boundary is sacrosanct

Ethnic group?? how? It was just geographical separation. Why would they need to be recognized differently? Does it have something to do with the Mohajirs reaching Pakistan without any land or property with them?

Nope. Sindhis call them sindhis. Punjabis call them Punjabis. In the same way people who migrated from India call them Muhajirs or urdu speakers. It has nothing to do with land of property or else Musharraf won't be the COAS and president of PA for 11 years. there are dozens of other such examples.

Nope. Sindhis call them sindhis. Punjabis call them Punjabis. In the same way people who migrated from India call them Muhajirs or urdu speakers. It has nothing to do with land of property or else Musharraf won't be the COAS and president of PA for 11 years. there are dozens of other such examples.

Sindhis are from Sindh and hence Sindhis. Punjabis are from Punjab etc.. Is there a place called Mohaj :) ?. Why would people who came from India to newly formed Pakistan still need to be called Mohajirs. I looked up the word and it means immigrant in Arabic. Why are these people and their children still called immigrants after 65 years of coming to Pakistan?

Sindhis are from Sindh and hence Sindhis. Punjabis are from Punjab etc.. Is there a place called Mohaj :) ?. Why would people who came from India to newly formed Pakistan still need to be called Mohajirs. I looked up the word and it means immigrant in Arabic. Why are these people and their children still called immigrants after 65 years of coming to Pakistan?

Because they themselves liked to be called Muhajir. For distinguishing them from other ethnic groups. Simple.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom