What's new

Bodh Gaya blasts: Digvijaya hints at Modi link, draws ridicule

IndoCarib

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
The politics over the Bodhgaya blasts took an ugly turn with Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh hinting at a possible “connection” with Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi and accusing the BJP for targeting Muslims.

In retaliation, the BJP said it looks as though Singh has lost his balance as he was trying to find non-existent motives.

Tweeting on the terror attack, Singh took a potshot at Modi, saying: “Amit Shah (BJP general secretary) promises a grand temple at Ayodhya. Modi addresses Bihar BJP workers and asks them to teach Nitish (Bihar CM) a lesson… next day, bomb blasts at Mahabodhi Temple at Bodhgaya. Is there a connect? I don’t know.”

Singh later said, “The BJP also gave statements linking the persecution of Muslims in Myanmar to this incident. They are clearly targeting Muslims and I want to say to all that for god’s sake, let the NIA complete the investigation.”

As Singh, one of the bitterest critics of Modi, referred to the Gujarat strongman’s recent address to BJP workers in Bihar, the BJP hit back with general secretary Ananth Kumar saying, “He talks as if he has lost his balance.”

BJP veteran and former human resource development minister Murali Manohar Joshi said, “Singh has the habit of seeing things where they are not.”

Talking to reporters after a meeting with Modi, Joshi said the Bodhgaya blasts have given “a new angle to the threat perception”.Joshi also expressed concern that universities in Nalanda and Sanchi may become possible targets in the future.

Singh, however, also came down on the Nitish Kumar government and said, “If there were IB inputs (about possible terror attacks), then the state government should not have left the security of a place as important as the Mahabodhi Temple in private hands.”

Bodh Gaya blasts: Digvijaya hints at Modi link, draws ridicule - Hindustan Times

:laugh:

Modi sure is the culprit. He is the mother of all terror.

The politics over the Bodhgaya blasts took an ugly turn with Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh hinting at a possible “connection” with Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi and accusing the BJP for targeting Muslims.

In retaliation, the BJP said it looks as though Singh has lost his balance as he was trying to find non-existent motives.

Tweeting on the terror attack, Singh took a potshot at Modi, saying: “Amit Shah (BJP general secretary) promises a grand temple at Ayodhya. Modi addresses Bihar BJP workers and asks them to teach Nitish (Bihar CM) a lesson… next day, bomb blasts at Mahabodhi Temple at Bodhgaya. Is there a connect? I don’t know.”

Singh later said, “The BJP also gave statements linking the persecution of Muslims in Myanmar to this incident. They are clearly targeting Muslims and I want to say to all that for god’s sake, let the NIA complete the investigation.”

As Singh, one of the bitterest critics of Modi, referred to the Gujarat strongman’s recent address to BJP workers in Bihar, the BJP hit back with general secretary Ananth Kumar saying, “He talks as if he has lost his balance.”

BJP veteran and former human resource development minister Murali Manohar Joshi said, “Singh has the habit of seeing things where they are not.”

Talking to reporters after a meeting with Modi, Joshi said the Bodhgaya blasts have given “a new angle to the threat perception”.Joshi also expressed concern that universities in Nalanda and Sanchi may become possible targets in the future.

Singh, however, also came down on the Nitish Kumar government and said, “If there were IB inputs (about possible terror attacks), then the state government should not have left the security of a place as important as the Mahabodhi Temple in private hands.”

Bodh Gaya blasts: Digvijaya hints at Modi link, draws ridicule - Hindustan Times

:laugh:

Actually it was me, not anyone from BJP but rather me. I had been preaching atheism to a congregation of believers in Gujarat and they somehow misinterpreted it as a command to attack Bodh Gaya. One wonders what was lost in translation that caused such a deviance. :hitwall:

Politicize everything under the sun, and do so absent any cogency or coherence in order to cause such a decay in the political spectrum so as to render any and all statements absurd. Is it any wonder then that such actions breed a counter wave of equally rabid and brain-dead opponents within the populace?

Digvijay sahab, hosh sambhal lo. Kyun itna apmaan karte ho hamaara aur is rashtra ka?

images

images

images

... And Indians want to elect this Hindu Extremist Narendra Modi to power as their next Prime Minister! Wasn't this Hindu Fascist once denied entry to the United States after he massacred Muslims in Indian Gujarat?

The mother of all terror has been responsible for attacks on Buddhist places of worship for centuries, upto this part we agree.

Buddhist extinct from its own birthplace and only Bhraminic religion thrived tells all the story..... Modi is just the latest pawn in the whole scheme of design.

... And Indians want to elect this Hindu Extremist Narendra Modi to power as their next Prime Minister! Wasn't this Hindu Fascist once denied entry to the United States after he massacred Muslims in Indian Gujarat?

Modi represent the majority of the society which are inherently intolerant... :(

Look how he have been worshiped in India... :)
images

images

images

You are confused, America is enemy of muslims. China is friend of muslims and they welcomed Modi wholeheartedly.

Modi means violence and terror

images

That's a picture of muslim terrorists. I'm sure you can get plausible looking pictures for the education of future terrorist brothers from earthquake, Palestine, general other blogs etc etc. It doesn't take much intelligence and you are well qualified.

Back
Top Bottom