What's new

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader

That 17 year old boy didn't even enter the battlefield.

We Indians have already had a Dalit as President. When was the last time an Ahmadi held a high Office in Pakistan?....right, NEVER.

Is Pakistan a secular state? No

Are you sure nobody from Indian minorities fled Indian because of persecution and asylum in other countries? :pop:

:lol:

yeah, I hear Indians are also asylum seekers in western nations - (but it purely must be a scam :D), though my question was how many Indian Muslims or others are seeking asylum is Pakistan?

Is Pakistan a secular state? No

Firstly, read the comments to which my statement was intended as a reply.

Secondly, do you then agree that minorities in Pakistan(Shias included) do not have the same rights as the Sunni majority? If your house is made of glass, I don't think you should be attempting to throw stones on mine.

Firstly, read the comments to which my statement was intended as a reply.

Secondly, do you then agree that minorities in Pakistan(Shias included) do not have the same rights as the Sunni majority? If your house is made of glass, I don't think you should be attempting to throw stones on mine.

If they hadn't same rights, Nobody would be flourishing in Pakistan. Zardari is Shia. Lot's of shia's flourishing in Pakistan. Same with Ahmadi's they are businessman, are bureaucrats, in army.

Minorities are no less than persecuted as Sunni's are persecuted by LeJ and TTP.

If they hadn't same rights, Nobody would be flourishing in Pakistan. Zardari is Shia. Lot's of shia's flourishing in Pakistan. Same with Ahmadi's they are businessman, are bureaucrats, in army.

Minorities are no less than persecuted as Sunni's are persecuted by LeJ and TTP.

You're right, but you're taking the discussion elsewhere. My comments were solely to counter an ignorant idiot who also happened to be a Pakistani that Indians don't find it offensive to be led by a person of any ethnic or caste background, so long as he is competitive at his job. I had to talk about the minorities in Pakistan to drub some sense into him.

:lol:

yeah, I hear Indians are also asylum seekers in western nations - (but it purely must be a scam :D), though my question was how many Indian Muslims or others are seeking asylum is Pakistan?

I am not talking about Europe - i have personally met over dozen Muslims & Sikhs in Tehran - yes sure in Europe there will be many scam cases - same is the case with Pakistani asylum seekers, I don't know why the Hindu logic applies as per wish. Yes the current law & order situation in Pakistan is not favorable - so yeah you can boost your incredibly micro ego by claiming that nobody want to escape to Pakistan but that doesn't rule out the fact that there are thousands of people who could afford fled the world's largest democracy.

Are Ahmadhis Pakistanis.No/Yes....what has Pakistan being non secular has to do with it.

The point is do everyone get opportunity.

Ermmm,,, because constitution of Islamic state of Pakistan aloows only muslim figure heads.

I am not talking about Europe - i have personally met over dozen Muslims & Sikhs in Tehran - yes sure in Europe there will be many scam cases - same is the case with Pakistani asylum seekers, I don't know why the Hindu logic applies as per wish. Yes the current law & order situation in Pakistan is not favorable - so yeah you can boost your incredibly micro ego by claiming that nobody want to escape to Pakistan but that doesn't rule out the fact that there are thousands of people who could afford fled the world's largest democracy.

So now we start taking / accepting personal accounts as proof? :lol:

I have long stories to tell if that is acceptable too.

It was a simple comparison - Pakistani's - albeit Hindus are queuing up to escape to Hindustan, others are queuing up to escape to other lands for e.g. hazara's are risking their lives on rickety boats to reach Australia. Pakistan doesn't figure in the ideal destination list of Indian Muslims though it should be the most ideal destination for them if they are oppressed.

Has it occurred to you that minorities are fleeing Pakistan because of the treatment that is meted out to them rather than your brainfart about them being not wanting to separate from India in the first place?.

Once again you failed to see the point, low iq abound. I know why they are going to India.

Ermmm,,, because constitution of Islamic state of Pakistan aloows only muslim figure heads.

I think that is a mistake only President should be Muslim but head of government should be whoever is best qualified.

So now we start taking accepting personal accounts as proof? :lol:

I have long stories to tell if that is acceptable too.

It was a simple comparison - Pakistani's - albeit Hindus are queuing up to escape to Hindustan, others are queuing up to escape to other lands for e.g. hazara's are risking their lives on rickety boats to reach Australia. Pakistan doesn't figure in the ideal destination list of Indian Muslims though it should be the most ideal destination for them if they are oppressed.

Well nobody is forcing to accept my personal accounts, As i said you can assume whatever you want to boost you micro Indian ego - as In Incredibly India nothing happens and rivers of honey and milk flow.

Again - When i already said that current law and order situation is not good for even people living here than why others will come unless they have no other available choice? But still you keep ejaculating on same point but on other hand it's very assuming that to feel better people of world's largest democracy have to compare their country with many time small country going through war since decade.

Once again you failed to see the point, low iq abound. I know why they are going to India.

I think that is a mistake only President should be Muslim but head of government should be whoever is best qualified.

lol you took so long to come up with that brainfart? damn, wasted my time replying to you in the first place.

Baut ho gayi teri badmashi javaana,sah lai la hun

**** this india vs pakistan bullshit
Bc koi kam nai haiga vehle loko tuhanu?

lol you took so long to come up with that brainfart? damn, wasted my time replying to you in the first place.

Some people are actually doing other things as well and cannot be on pdf every hour of every minute. :lol:

Baut ho gayi teri badmashi javaana,sah lai la hun

**** this india vs pakistan bullshit
Bc koi kam nai haiga vehle loko tuhanu?

I am not interested in any vs debate, but it's quite annoying when the single digit IQ kids make fun of suffering of people just to score brownies.

Back
Top Bottom