What's new

Hindu priest arrested in Bodh Gaya blasts case

What is RSS-BJP-Shiv Sena ? Do you know anything about them? Does they go around carrying around AK-47, waiving it around ? Does they carry out terrorist attacks in Pakistan? Are they UN declared terrorist organization? :cuckoo:

If You Weigh UN that much then come and solve Kashmir Issue according to UN resolution...

Then you should call both terrorist organisations because, not only Muslims were murdered there..

Obviously some People were in position of defending their Families so Yes A small Number were Killed in Self defence...

Obviously some People were in position of defending their Families so Yes A small Number were Killed in Self defence...

Yes, like burning a train with pilgrims inside for self defense right?

If You Weigh UN that much then come and solve Kashmir Issue according to UN resolution...

Even your own country does not branded them as terrorists...

:offpost: Start a new thread and discuss Kashmir Issue according to UN Resolution. I won't divert the topic , like you are doing :closed:

In the meantime answer Post # 43, if cannot, please don't quote me :wave:

Yes, like burning a train with pilgrims inside for self defense right?

Even your own country does not branded them as terrorists...

1:That was a Condemnable act whoever did it, But Killing People ,burning them and their Houses and Raping their Women just because of some Incident which was not even Proved to be done by them or people from their religion is totally Cruel and Ruthless...Would you not condemn Burning alive of Muslims...

2:Branding someone in the eternal Enemy's country as terrorist doesn't matter and doesn't benefit one's agenda because you consider the whole country as Terrorist and Enemy...

Some Sikhs visit Mandirs, especially during Diwali. I remember being in a Mandir in Bristol UK and almost everyone there had turbans:omghaha:
Well, I used to visit gurdwara when I was a student.. (to eat sweet prasad) :ashamed:

Regardibg the person who has been arrested:-

“He claims to be a priest. He has been sending abusive mails to the district magistrate and other administration officials regarding corruption in the Bodh Gaya Temple Management Committee (BTMC) for nearly two to three years. We were looking for him. Some are saying he is mentally unsound. There is no clue or evidence linking him to the blast,” Mr. Kumar said.

The Gaya police, he said, were lodging an FIR against Brahmachari under section 66 (hacking with computer system) of the Information Technology Act and relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code for using foul language. “He will be produced in court. It is up to the court whether to grant him bail.”

NIA, cops deny arrest of priest for Bodh Gaya blasts - The Hindu

Indian media..:hitwall:

Can you give me a count of how ma y people did they killed? What were their targets.. Famous places where Hindu terrorists attacked?

That sick troll's comment has been deleted and he is in a pink Night Gown now!! :D

Arrest has been confirmed.

GAYA: ArupBrahmachari, a self-styled Hindu monk, was arrested at BodhGaya on Monday. Brahmachari's arrest sent rumour mills working overtime to link the arrest with the July 7 BodhGaya serial blasts.

Confirming the arrest, Gaya SSP Ganesh Kumar said Brahmachari has been arrested under different sections of the IT Act for misusing IT facilities to cause mental agony to different people through allegedly malicious campaign against respectable persons. The SSP said that Brahmachari will be produced before the Gaya chief judicial magistrate.

Denying reports that the arrest was made by the NIA, the agency investigating the Bodh Gaya serial blasts, the SSP said the arrest was made by the district police not the NIA.

Excerpt: Self-styled Hindu monk arrested at Bodh Gaya - The Times of India

Desperate pathetic Indians were very quick to try and cover up this story, but truth is out now.

Don't tell me you were burning to find this. With the NIA investigating I am not surprised.
In any case let's read the paragraph in between that sent you into a delusional state, if I may say. First - he is a self-proclaimed priest. But I will let that pass. Check this.
"Confirming the arrest, Gaya SSP Ganesh Kumar said Brahmachari has been arrested under different sections of the IT Act for misusing IT facilities to cause mental agony to different people through allegedly malicious campaign against respectable persons. The SSP said that Brahmachari will be produced before the Gaya chief judicial magistrate."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ed-bodh-gaya-blasts-case-4.html#ixzz2c6pytA40

This might be of some interest - Investigators deny arrest of Hindu priest in Bodhgaya blasts case : North, News - India Today

Arrest has been confirmed.

Excerpt: Self-styled Hindu monk arrested at Bodh Gaya - The Times of India

Desperate pathetic Indians were very quick to try and cover up this story, but truth is out now.

Let me give you another story - Not only him, many other arrests of Hindus have been made. Burglary, theft, fraud etc. You might add that to this malicious internet activity as well. Now how does this internet activity and all cause a blast I don't know. Perhaps the NIA or the friends across the border can tell. :laughcry:

Don't tell me you were burning to find this. With the NIA investigating I am not surprised.
In any case let's read the paragraph in between that sent you into a delusional state, if I may say. First - he is a self-proclaimed priest. But I will let that pass. Check this.
"Confirming the arrest, Gaya SSP Ganesh Kumar said Brahmachari has been arrested under different sections of the IT Act for misusing IT facilities to cause mental agony to different people through allegedly malicious campaign against respectable persons. The SSP said that Brahmachari will be produced before the Gaya chief judicial magistrate."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ed-bodh-gaya-blasts-case-4.html#ixzz2c6pytA40

This might be of some interest - Investigators deny arrest of Hindu priest in Bodhgaya blasts case : North, News - India Today

Let me give you another story - Not only him, many other arrests of Hindus have been made. Burglary, theft, fraud etc. You might add that to this malicious internet activity as well. Now how does this internet activity and all cause a blast I don't know. Perhaps the NIA or the friends across the border can tell. :laughcry:

As I said we should wait for further reports, now its clear and its been confirmed by officials.

Back to defense. :D No issues mate. If I were you I would be more aggressive. With NIA or CBI at the helm, trust me, they will find some or the other Hindu/Buddhist/Jain/Sikh priest and pour all charges. If you live in Bihar/UP even you will stand by what I said. It is for a reason the states are in such poor condition.
As I said we should wait for further reports, now its clear and its been confirmed by officials.

Once again a fake arrest. No FIR has been filed to date against the people alleged to be involved in Samajauta Express case. Court criticized NIA for arrest of people with no credible proof.

And we read the Mughal empire was history... :disagree:

I still don't understand why CBI and now NIA are after the Hindus.

I mean WTF will they bomb Mahabodhi temple that is under the trust of Hindus and Buddhists alike?

The worst part is, that the regime is not disclosing who's the real culprit.

Lets face it. In UPA reign we have seen all records of corruption broken. We have seen rampant fraud. We have seen LOC and LAC attacks/violations. We have seen Nagpals and Khemkas. We have seen fall of the Rupee. We have seen the rise of Mafia(not italian :D but sand, coal etc). We have seen terror - Mumbai etc. What we have not seen is development and peace. So what card needs to be played? 'Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh/Jain' terror. That, UPA hopes, will scare seculars, borderline poeple, apoliticals to sway towards them. Sab chalta hain... :P
I still don't understand why CBI and now NIA are after the Hindus.

I mean WTF will they bomb Mahabodhi temple that is under the trust of Hindus and Buddhists alike?

The worst part is, that the regime is not disclosing who's the real culprit.

Back
Top Bottom