What's new

Hindu priest arrested in Bodh Gaya blasts case

@Chinese-Dragon ...

Sir,Like i mentioned in my Post in that thread that in more than 90% terror incidents in India,Either their Govt or Hindu Extremists are Involved;Here is another prime Example...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chinese-Dragon ...

Sir,Like i mentioned in my Post in that thread that in more than 90% terror incidents in India,Either their Govt or Hindu Extremists are Involved;Here is another prime Example...

Would you be Kind enough to explain the Term Hindu Extremists? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis must remember its our Authorities themselves which are arresting them....

Yes its yr authorities remember!!!

Who even didnt took the trouble to tell us that as why did he done this act as being a hindu priest himself??and on behalf of what evidence did they arrested him.

Would you be Kind enough to explain the Term Hindu Extremists? :undecided:

Shiv Sena,BJP-RSS...Gujrat massacre,Samjhota Express Terrorism,Martyring Babri Mosque and many more...Does it ring the bell..???

Shiv Sena,BJP-RSS...Gujrat massacre,Samjhota Express Terrorism,Martyring Babri Mosque and many more...Does it ring the bell..???

How many of them are certified by any of the international organisations as terrorist groups.. Leave it.. Tell me how many of the above mentioned groups are certified as terrorists groups by your country??

As for Gujrat Massacre, you need to learn the difference between a religious riot and a terrorist act..

What is RSS-BJP-Shiv Sena ? Do you know anything about them? Does they go around carrying around AK-47, waiving it around ? Does they carry out terrorist attacks in Pakistan? Are they UN declared terrorist organization? :cuckoo:

How many of them are certified by any of the international organisations as terrorist groups.. Leave it.. Tell me how many of the above mentioned groups are certified as terrorists groups by your country??

As for Gujrat Massacre, you need to learn the difference between a religious riot and a terrorist act..

Massively Killing Innocent Peoples including Children,Burning their Houses,Demolishing their Worship Places is sufficient enough to call Anyone or Organization or Political party as Terrorist...

Massively Killing Innocent Peoples including Children,Burning their Houses,Demolishing their Worship Places is sufficient enough to call Anyone or Organization or Political party as Terrorist...

Then you should call both terrorist organisations because, not only Muslims were murdered there..

And by this defenition each and every organisations in Pakistan should be branded as terrorist organisations. We are seeing this sectarian violence for a long time..

Back
Top Bottom