What's new

Hindu priest arrested in Bodh Gaya blasts case

To all the Indian friends ,we should have let the guys troll little longer and then we should have bust the bubble..give them a long rope before busting the bubble....very bad :D

All the sources you posted were news which was last updated at 4.30 PM but the news which denied the connection to the blast was much more latest as it was last updated at 6.30 PM.

Anyways Gaya SSP himself has denied that the arrest was in connection to Gaya blasts.

Best to wait for further reports about the developing story, that will give us more clarification. Give NIA and Indian media some time to straighten up their story a bit.

Best to wait for further reports about the developing story, that will give us more clarification. Give NIA and Indian media some time to straighten up their story a bit.

True. Actually there is one thing common between Indian and Pakistani mainstream media(with notable exceptions). They both love to hate Hindus.

Indian media is going from bad to worse. They just try and jump in with their 'BREAKING NEWS' crap without verifying facts just for those TRP ratings! Bl00dy idiots are making a mockery of news. Sensationalism and mindless reporting has just taken over the media. And then there are those who take big bucks for planting and exaggerating news stories.

This media needs an urgent overhaul. They've started to suck of late...:hitwall:

Please stop now.The Arup Brahmachari guy is a mental case and had been searched for couple of years for sending abusive messages to District Magistrate.He was arrested and media made two plus two equal to four :D

Something doesn't quite add up.

Plus Indian Mujahiddeen already accepted the responsibility?

Why would Hindus (Vaishnavs) attack their own god's temple?

Maybe, Talibans attack mosques but I don't think 'Saffron terrorism' has reached that stage yet.

Why can't your media ever report anything correctly? Below are several Indian media sources reporting this.

Bodh Gaya blasts: NIA arrests Hindu priest - Hindustan Times

Bodh Gaya blasts: Hindu priest arrested - The Times of India

Bodh Gaya blasts: Hindu priest arrested - Deccan Herald

Bodh Gaya blasts: Hindu priest arrested - Zee News

Only one source says NIA denied the arrest, all other recent reports confirming arrest.

When did you people started believing Indian media..???:azn::azn:..Go to some other threads in 'Indian Defence' session & see what Pakistanis saying abt Indian media..:sleep:

Don't worry. No further reports are going to come to help you with your trolling.

My policeman friend in Delhi claims that this priest was arrested by NIA for cracking coconuts which didn't have any nurial pani :D

Hindu terrorism is the biggest threat to all countries in the world! They kill innocents without any mercy.

Can you give me a count of how ma y people did they killed? What were their targets.. Famous places where Hindu terrorists attacked?

My policeman friend in Delhi claims that this priest was arrested by NIA for cracking coconuts which didn't have any nurial pani :D

Your friend right? No wonder!! :P

My sources say that he was arrested so that Pakistanis have some fun on their Independence day!! :P Too bad it was short lived ;)

Can you give me a count of how ma y people did they killed? What were their targets.. Famous places where Hindu terrorists attacked?

Your friend right? No wonder!! :P

My sources say that he was arrested so that Pakistanis have some fun on their Independence day!! :P Too bad it was short lived ;)

You are responding to HongWu ??? :D

My friend is also a Secret Agent Man yaar :D

Back
Top Bottom