What's new

Hindu priest arrested in Bodh Gaya blasts case

1:That was a Condemnable act whoever did it, But Killing People ,burning them and their Houses and Raping their Women just because of some Incident which was not even Proved to be done by them or people from their religion is totally Cruel and Ruthless...Would you not condemn Burning alive of Muslims...

2:Branding someone in the eternal Enemy's country as terrorist doesn't matter and doesn't benefit one's agenda because you consider the whole country as Terrorist and Enemy...

1. It is proven in court and guitly have been punished.

every action has a reaction......if you come and hit me and then what you expect me to do....nothing

2. World has branded not us

Arrest has been confirmed.

Excerpt: Self-styled Hindu monk arrested at Bodh Gaya - The Times of India

Desperate pathetic Indians were very quick to try and cover up this story, but truth is out now.

HUh?? It was media who said he was arrested for Bodh Gaya case, then the police stated that Brahmachari was detained for sending offensive emails to the district administration.. Media just tried to sensationalise.. There were no CBI or NIA... If CBI or NIA had arrested these persons they wont cover it up.. Its a prestige case for them... I can understand that your moment of trolling is destroyed.. But you will have to stick with Gujrat riot for some more time..:wave:

I still don't understand why CBI and now NIA are after the Hindus.

I mean WTF will they bomb Mahabodhi temple that is under the trust of Hindus and Buddhists alike?

The worst part is, that the regime is not disclosing who's the real culprit.

Dude!! It was not CBI or NIA.. It was just police who arrested that guy for sending offensive mail... Relax.. Its our media who tried to increase their TRP ratings..

As I said we should wait for further reports, now its clear and its been confirmed by officials.

Already statements have been made by NIA that they did not arrested that person and Police informed that he was arrested for them because he send offensive emails.. What more reports you need?? A ****** website link connecting those two different incidents together and declare that all Hindus are evil and terrorists?

DARBHANGA (BIHAR): Police has picked up two persons as suspects of Bodh Gaya blasts from Brahmapura village in Madhubani district and handed them over to a NIA team for questioning.

"Complying to a NIA notice, a Darbhanga police team picked up Md Farooq and Shashi Ranjan Sahu two days ago and handed them over the same day to the agency probing the Bodh Gaya blasts for their interrogation," Superintendent of Police Upendra Kumar Sharma said.

He said that NIA had earlier sent a notice to the Darbhanga police asking it to produce the two suspects before it for questioning in connection with their alleged role in Bodh Gaya serial blasts last month.

Sharma clarified that the two suspects had neither been detained nor arrested by the Darbhanga police, but they were picked up on the NIA's directive.

Farooq works as an orchestra dancer and Sahu runs a mobile phone shop of his father.

Serial blasts had rocked the world-famous Mahabodhi temple and adjoining areas in Bodh Gaya on July 7 last in which two monks sustained injuries.

The Bodh Gaya blasts were being investigated by an NIA team.

Two suspects picked up for Bodh Gaya serial blasts - The Economic Times

as someone from a neutral religion, i feel these threads spring up often because pakistanis are desperate to prove that hinduism is as "bad" as islam

Somebody was saying .... pakistanis should remember ... what? ....... hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Sorry .... there is no comparison ... of Islam with Hinduism .... and who said ISLAM is BAD AT ALL ...... It is the BEST religion no doubts and no Questions.....

Lastly... I would advice u that we should not be calling any religion bad or good on forums.... that is not good and decent .... U practice ur religion and no one has a right to call it bad ..... and i practice my religion and u dont have the right to call it bad.... the discussion can be intellectual not like this ...so kindly refrain from it......

Sensible posts for sensible people and remarks .... u get what u desrve.... :)

Sorry .... there is no comparison ... of Islam with Hinduism .... and who said ISLAM is BAD AT ALL ...... It is the BEST religion no doubts and no Questions.....

There will be doubts and questions .

There are more people in this planet who does not believe this than the people who believe it .

Lastly... I would advice u that we should not be calling any religion bad or good on forums.... that is not good and decent .... U practice ur religion and no one has a right to call it bad ..... and i practice my religion and u dont have the right to call it bad.... the discussion can be intellectual not like this ...so kindly refrain from it......

Fair points .

Sensible posts for sensible people and remarks .... u get what u desrve.... :)

Lame attempt in justifying your post ..... :D

Mention numbers please..... how much Hindu Population and how many converted? Mention how many Christian and conversion rate? .... how many other religions and conversion rate? .... discuss on facts..... u statements do not proove ur right ... which u r not? .... u r not at all?

There will be doubts and questions .

There are more people in this planet who does not believe this than the people who believe it .

Fair points .

U will not understand .... it way above ur level.... u r too shallow to understand anything ... u need to learn the fact "Think before u speak ... because once words are out mouth ... its very difficult to lick them back ...... "Less Knowledge is worse than having NO Knowledge" ..... :woot:

Lame attempt in justifying your post ..... :D

Mention numbers please..... how much Hindu Population and how many converted? Mention how many Christian and conversion rate? .... how many other religions and conversion rate? .... discuss on facts..... u statements do not proove ur right ... which u r not? .... u r not at all?

I was talking about the world .

Take the total muslim population and non-muslim population in the world . You will get the idea .

Back
Top Bottom