What's new

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader

u don't talk like a qadiyani

@Jaanbaz
I am sick and tired of hearing about the this last prophet bs. I am also sick and tired of my ahmadi brothers being persecuted in Pak and being discriminated in every walk of public life. go take a hike with whatever you feel.

I am sick and tired of hearing about the this last prophet bs. I am also sick and tired of my ahmadi brothers being persecuted in Pak and being discriminated in every walk of public life. go take a hike with whatever you feel.

u are definitely a hindu indian playing games here on PDF

this is the reality of these childish people, indians

A simple question - have the people raging here heard the hindi speech of Giriraj ? It's not like media has never misquoted words of BJP leaders to give totally different meaning.

I havent heard - if any one has a video it would be great. Cant believe anything without proof this election time where the Congress is plunging to new depths in desperation.

Go a Away you disgusting hindutva poser. We know ur true flags. Mods please ban this idiot
heh? I am a modi supporter , a muslims, an ahmadi and an indian.

Sorry,But we would rather help Modi creating a new Pakistan in india
yea, modi will take ovr Pakistan and the new Pakistan will be Punjabi sunnis in slavery

And Qadianys are not Muslim. If you dont accept Prophet Mohammed PBUH as the last Prophet you are automatically not Muslim. So stop creating this fitna.

You are playing right into this troll's hand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom