What's new

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader

Well nobody is forcing to accept my personal accounts, As i said you can assume whatever you want to boost you micro Indian ego - as In Incredibly India nothing happens and rivers of honey and milk flow.

Again - When i already said that current law and order situation is not good for even people living here than why others will come unless they have no other available choice? But still you keep ejaculating on same point but on other hand it's very assuming that to feel better people of world's largest democracy have to compare their country with many time small country going through war since decade.

MMS-.jpg

Some people are actually doing other things as well and cannot be on pdf every hour of every minute. :lol:

Damn, and to think I was looking forward to your reply all that while.:disagree:

I am not interested in any vs debate, but it's quite annoying when the single digit IQ kids make fun of suffering of people just to score brownies.

If you are referring to my IQ then please note I score an average of 136.

India is a secular Country, India is world biggest democracy...And i am the king of France:rolleyes1:

No Ahmadi calls himself/herself a Qadiani. You are another butthurt troll using a proxy server.
no black ever calls himself nigger?
I live in America, I am an indian and I am currently on holiday in SE asia. do you want me to change my travel plan so that I register on defence/pk from my country's server? haha ..

India is a secular Country, India is world biggest democracy...And i am the king of France:rolleyes1:
and Sunnis are a peaceful sect...

Look, if that's what you want to believe that's fine. However, the average Muslim ie. Sunni and Shia doesn't agree with that; for reasons you are well acquainted of. The only thing the state of Pakistan did was change your status to 'non-Muslim'. You're still Pakistanis and more than welcome though.

Besides, this is well off topic. :offpost:

I am not Pakistani. The govt of Pak is no entitiy that can change the right of muslims. In India I am a muslim. We have people from my community going for Haj. Sunnis only know how to call others kafir and kill in the name of my good religion.

Last edited:
Dumbo you judging again, who is Sunni and who is Shia?

You my friend are a Indian worst then a kadyani, you can dream your dreams.
and you are a sunni worse than Indians and qadiyanis put together. in fact you are all kafir in allahs eyes. because of your sect Allah is getting insulted all over the world by nonMuslims. So please look into your soul before its too late. Allah is angry with Sunnis.

no black ever calls himself nigger?
I live in America, I am an indian and I am currently on holiday in SE asia. do you want me to change my travel plan so that I register on defence/pk from my country's server? haha ..

and Sunnis are a peaceful sect...

I am not Pakistani. The govt of Pak is no entitiy that can change the right of muslims. In India I am a muslim. We have people from my community going for Haj. Sunnis only know how to call others kafir and kill in the name of my good religion.

And Qadianys are not Muslim. If you dont accept Prophet Mohammed PBUH as the last Prophet you are automatically not Muslim. So stop creating this fitna.

And Qadianys are not Muslim. If you dont accept Prophet Mohammed PBUH as the last Prophet you are automatically not Muslim. So stop creating this fitna.
sorry, originally prophet mohammad was not the last prophet. only when he saw that there were other prophets coming in he put in this clause.
Also, if you consider Allah to be more powerful than Prophet Mohamad, you cannot say that Allah doesn't have the power to send another prophet by changing his mind.
in the five pillars it only says that mohamad is a prophet of god, which we accept. So you stop this shirk.
I follow Prophet Ghulam mirza Ahmad SAW as the latest prophet carrying the message of Allah SWT and hence I am a Muslim.

These idiot Hindu politicians so obsessed with Pakistan

China is anti-Modi
USA is anti-Modi
CIA is anti-Modi
CBI is anti-Modi
IB is anti-Modi
ISI is anti-Modi PAK is anti-Modi
Congress is anti-Modi
JDU is anti-Modi
BSP is anti-Modi
SP is anti-Modi
CPI?CPIM is anti-Modi AAP is anti-Modi
Lalu, Malu, Bhalu, Kalu, Rahu, Kejru is anti-Modi
All traitors are anti-Modi Those who love the Country are with Modi,
You & I are with Modi,
Modi is with the Country, One Nation, One
India.
The sinister traitors are together against Modi,
as one, to bend him God in heaven might be pondering, as to
what material did he use to
manufacture Modi? Vote for Modi = Vote for India Ponder if, US starts wagging its tail,
Pakistan is awed with fear
Occupies Headlines in Chinese Newspapers Its only Modi who can get back India’s Pride RaGa says, I will give free food
Kejru says, I will give free water Modi says, I will give you nothing free
I will give you Jobs, to enable you to buy, to
feed urself, ur family & the needy. The problem is not with RaGa or Kejru,
The problem is with we Indians,
We can vote even Osama Bin Laden, if
something is offered free.
Let us get back our pride. India Abki baar, sirf, sirf aur sirf MODI sarkar.

Pakistan is awed with fear
Occupies Headlines in Chinese Newspapers Its only Modi who can get back India’s Pride RaGa says, I will give free food
Kejru says, I will give free water Modi says, I will give you nothing free
I will give you Jobs, to enable you to buy, to
feed urself, ur family & the needy. The problem is not with RaGa or Kejru,
The problem is with we Indians,
We can vote even Osama Bin Laden, if
something is offered free.
Let us get back our pride. India Abki baar, sirf, sirf aur sirf MODI sarkar.

..... And then you woke up ......

sorry, originally prophet mohammad was not the last prophet. only when he saw that there were other prophets coming in he put in this clause.
Also, if you consider Allah to be more powerful than Prophet Mohamad, you cannot say that Allah doesn't have the power to send another prophet by changing his mind.
in the five pillars it only says that mohamad is a prophet of god, which we accept. So you stop this shirk.
I follow Prophet Ghulam mirza Ahmad SAW as the latest prophet carrying the message of Allah SWT and hence I am a Muslim.

u don't talk like a qadiyani

@Jaanbaz

Isn't it a slap in the face of Indian members who come here every now and then with fake random accounts of Pakistani minorities taking refuge in India?

DEOGARH/DUMKA (Jharkhand): Bihar's BJP leader Giriraj Singh has stirred up a controversy saying that those opposing the party's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi would have to go to Pakistan after the Lok Sabha elections.

"Those opposing Narendra Modi are looking at Pakistan, and such people will have place in Pakistan and not in India," Singh told a poll meeting at Mohanpur Haat Maidan near the temple town Deogarh on Friday.

Attacking the Congress-led UPA government, Singh said, "The central government gives subsidy to those who export beef and not to those rearing cows."

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom